Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthe View Post
    What is the addon for the minimap called? my calender dissapeared with the patch and i can´t seem to get it back since i don´t know which addon is for the minimap! (i atleast assume it is due to the minimap addon)
    Just download new SLDataText from (look it up on wowinterface.com, can't add the link, don't have enough posts yet).
    Also you can set it up by using command /sldt

/I'm not sure now, which version helped me, if the one above does not, try using SLDT (Simple Light Data Text Beta v3.1.1; also you can find it updated on wowinterface.com)

Deleted
    Is there a way to use this ui with 1280x1024 ?

I tried it with ur video tut , but my screen is still looking like garbage because nothing is on his right place

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    There are couple questions about this. After patch my Stuf went nuts and now during boss fight the Boss Health Frames (Boss 1 works, Boss 2,3,4 doesn't, same with Target of Boss 1,2,3,4). It just shows me black small rectangles nothing else. Also Im not sure if its part of Stuf but it is showing again Blizzard Boss Frames (a little health frames on the right side of the screen, sadly those are more screwed up so they go into my minimap). Anyone has similar problems or know the solution?

Tried Config Mode and it shows everything working.
    Yea there's an issue with the latest version of stuf, I actually downgraded to the version before the last.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 10:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Filthe View Post
    What is the addon for the minimap called? my calender dissapeared with the patch and i can´t seem to get it back since i don´t know which addon is for the minimap! (i atleast assume it is due to the minimap addon)
    The addon is alled Itsy Minimap. (istymm)

You'll have to edit its Lua to enable the calendar again, however SLDataText is hiding the calendar button as well. Shift clicking on the time on your minimap will open your calendar.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 10:41 AM ----------

Just download new SLDataText from (look it up on wowinterface.com, can't add the link, don't have enough posts yet).
    Also you can set it up by using command /sldt

/I'm not sure now, which version helped me, if the one above does not, try using SLDT (Simple Light Data Text Beta v3.1.1; also you can find it updated on wowinterface.com)
    TUSUI Updated version of SLDT (not found anywhere else):
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/SLDT.zip

This has a working version of SLDT and SLDT Statline.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kevs View Post
    Is there a way to use this ui with 1280x1024 ?

I tried it with ur video tut , but my screen is still looking like garbage because nothing is on his right place
    Be sure you copied the saved variables into the correct locations or renamed the folders properly.

Also I wanted to ask if there is any way I could modify the panel on top left of screen (Character, Talents, Achievements, Spellbook, Skada, Deserter etc. buttons there). I came up with idea adding there one more button to pop up compact raid panel (the one that blizzard added with Cataclysm, making "easy" to mark targets, use marked beams and turn on blizzard raid interface (grid-like); current position is just annoying me). I think that Tukui is using it so I was wondering if I could try moving it aswell.

Next thing I wanted to ask is if there is any way I could replace Skada with Recount? I like recount more, because it record more informations (at least I couldn't find in Skada things like "what target the player attacked with which spell" and so).

Thank you Torm for your answer to me, it did the trick!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but since patch my grid disapeared and only the ''Grid'' tab remains, missing my grid, have the newest version and edited the lua and it worked fine before patch.

Anyway ty for a great addon!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im having an issue with stuf, that it is basically just sitting in the top left corner where i assume it would be with no modification

Here is a screenshot:
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1298085534

But the issue is that I havent updated or changed anything, i logged out earlier with it in the correct position, and log on now and it is up there, all my other addon are placed correctly and working. I have redownloaded the addon pack and simply copied over the Stuf and Stuf_Options folder into the interface folder but it stayed the same, and ideas on how to get it back to how it was?

Thanks!

EDIT: I just recopied the Lua file frm a fresh download into it and it fixed it, but still wondering what could have changed it.
    Last edited by Malathala; 2011-02-19 at 06:04 AM.

Also I wanted to ask if there is any way I could modify the panel on top left of screen (Character, Talents, Achievements, Spellbook, Skada, Deserter etc. buttons there). I came up with idea adding there one more button to pop up compact raid panel (the one that blizzard added with Cataclysm, making "easy" to mark targets, use marked beams and turn on blizzard raid interface (grid-like); current position is just annoying me). I think that Tukui is using it so I was wondering if I could try moving it aswell.

Next thing I wanted to ask is if there is any way I could replace Skada with Recount? I like recount more, because it record more informations (at least I couldn't find in Skada things like "what target the player attacked with which spell" and so).
    kg panels is quite flexible and you can actually make addons within it ( volume control for example ). I actually did incorporate something for the default blizzard raid frames in the TUSUI_Custom addon ( /tusui blizzraid ) which will toggle the default raid frames and the side panel. As to what tukui is doing in particular is unfamiliar to me, but if you could go into more detail I'm sure it's something useful.

There is in fact a recount button in the package that should show should you have recount installed. The position for it may be out of place since I haven't installed recount and placed the button accurately, but you can easily correct it with '/kgpanels config' and going under active panels and finding the recount toggle frame.

---------- Post added 2011-02-19 at 02:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but since patch my grid disapeared and only the ''Grid'' tab remains, missing my grid, have the newest version and edited the lua and it worked fine before patch.

Anyway ty for a great addon!
    Grid has gotten a few changes since the packaged version. One in particular was group layouts ( manly "class grouping" ) which may or may not be set properly. I'm not exactly sure what your issue may be but if you'd like to send your saved variables to me please feel free to and I'll look at your settings.

---------- Post added 2011-02-19 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malathala View Post
    EDIT: I just recopied the Lua file frm a fresh download into it and it fixed it, but still wondering what could have changed it.
    It's possible that you may have hit the reset button somehow since that is the default setup. No idea lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there. Wonderful UI I must admit, but.
    I cannot see SLDT's clock, and it keep give error about WintergraspWaitTime, and I cannot find a place to turn that off(WG timer). And I kind of need it to check my calender and such.
    Last edited by Icebear; 2011-02-19 at 03:32 PM.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Hey there. Wonderful UI I must admit, but.
    I cannot see SLDT's clock, and it keep give error about WintergraspWaitTime, and I cannot find a place to turn that off(WG timer). And I kind of need it to check my calender and such.
    FYI for those who are having trouble getting spammed with bugs reports due to SLDT simply delete:

local WGTime = GetWintergraspWaitTime() or nil
    if ( WGTime ~= nil ) then
    WGTime = convertSecondstoTime(WGTime)
    else
    WGTime = L["No Wintergrasp Time Available"]
    end

From Interface/Addons/Interface/SLDT/Elements/Clock.lua

EDIT:
    Having an issue now where my weapon imbue buffs are not being shown with my other buffs, they slighly overlap and have a totally different look and show the full tooltip vs what they were doing and how all the other buffs are still showing.
    Last edited by Malathala; 2011-02-19 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked, thx
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Worked, thx
    Go back up this page I posted my own "updated" version.

Edit: Also includes TB's time available.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-02-19 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    kg panels is quite flexible and you can actually make addons within it ( volume control for example ). I actually did incorporate something for the default blizzard raid frames in the TUSUI_Custom addon ( /tusui blizzraid ) which will toggle the default raid frames and the side panel. As to what tukui is doing in particular is unfamiliar to me, but if you could go into more detail I'm sure it's something useful.

There is in fact a recount button in the package that should show should you have recount installed. The position for it may be out of place since I haven't installed recount and placed the button accurately, but you can easily correct it with '/kgpanels config' and going under active panels and finding the recount toggle frame.
    Yey, Recount Works fine, I just installed it, turned Skada offline and logged in. Recount pop'ed in the middle of the screen and on top left panel new button "Toggle Recount" appiered (while "Toggle Skada" was removed automaticly). Great Stuff

About scripting in kgPanels I just want to make a simple script for now to toggle the Raid Panel (on click run '/tusui blizzraid'). I have no idea about these scripts and I was wondering if you could help me. Ill try googling, but I suppose it shouldn't be hard for you to make such a script, so please help

//EDIT: One more thing I wanted to ask. When I mouse over PC / NPC small box with it's name, guild, class, race, hp pops up (just can't figured out, how is it called). While not being in combat, its great it shows on mouse, but I would like to set up somehow if its doable, when Im in combat, make it disappier, or maybe appier in some corner or something like that. I tend to use my mouse to move a lot and the "Panel" annoys me a bit in the middle of the screen

Thanks for help
    Last edited by Torm; 2011-02-20 at 11:33 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having an issue now where my weapon imbue buffs are not being shown with my other buffs, they slighly overlap and have a totally different look and show the full tooltip vs what they were doing and how all the other buffs are still showing.

^^ Still have that issue. tried bascially everything i can think of, but when i have SBF on to move my buffs around the weapon imbue buff isnt even attached to that and i dont see why it wouldnt...

15+ Year Old Account
    Howdi

I just popped on to say thank-you very much for this UI package.

I actually changed my hand made UI for the first time in 4 years after seeing this in action.

Well done and I hope and pray that unlike LUI you actually keep up with patch day changes.

Keep up the great work (posted on wowinterface as well).
    End game Enhancement Streaming (Wednesdays 19:30 EU) : Bóndy - Silvermoon EU

Armory

Deleted
    Trying to get my own UI feel going and I couldn't help wondering what the name of that sliding cooldown bar is? I want it quite badly after using this UI :P

Alright so I play on a laptop 1366x768 Resolution, and upon downloading the 1680x1050 (which I assume is the smallest up there) I did the download, shrunk the UI scale all that, but everything is tiny and basically making it unplayable. Is there a way to fix this or....is this not going to work on a laptop? And yes I made sure everything was copied properly and all that.

Been using this UI for a year....awesome job

I just had to delete my "Stuf" Unit Frames... really cool addon, but for some reason it would constantly reset itself. Never saved anything I did with any toon. Switched it over to Pitbull until I can either A, take the time to figure out what I'm doing wrong with Stuf, or B... yeah, no B. I think I'm just gonna stick with Pitbull XD

15+ Year Old Account

Custom Dps/Healing Meter

Hello again,

I was wondering, the top line buttons which inculde the ability to toggle Skada.

What mod controls this? and how easy would it to replace this with another meter?
    End game Enhancement Streaming (Wednesdays 19:30 EU) : Bóndy - Silvermoon EU

Armory