Page 1 of 3
LastLast

A question for you all.

If you could go back in time in the real world, and warn people of only one event that was about to occur, where would you choose to go?

Now bear in mind whatever you pick, you go back in time with undeniable evidence so that people do believe what you are trying to warn them about.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go to kill Hilter before he came into power.

I'd go tell me in the past to not play WoW.

No but really I'd probably tell the band Queen about AIDS. Freddy Mercury rocked. Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would choose to not do annything changing things in the past could always fuck things up alot more

Deleted
    Go way back in time and draw to the cavemen a picture.
    Fastforward 10k years to the future and I'm hailed as the goddess of the world, yay!

I would stop the Vietnam war... Using the evidence that was leaked later on...

I would go back in time to the first ape who decided to climb down from trees to walk upright, and tell him about the results of what he's doing now would bring.

Then I'd go back to my point of origin and disappear.

i would go back in time and find to meet a way Sophia Loren "30 years old" and i.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go back in time to my youth, slap me in the head and feed me the information i know today.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I'd go to kill Hilter before he came into power.

I'd go to kill Stalin before he came into power.

Deleted
    I'd kill Sarah Connor.

Seriously, i'd go back in time and tell somebody about Aids, or the plague. Give them a headstart to try and avert the disaster.

I reckon you'd have more chance to stop a disease than something like a war. War is inevitable.
    Last edited by mmocc2eb32b347; 2011-02-25 at 04:13 PM.

Since everyone else is taking care of the heavy stuff, I would go back in time and tell myself to not get married to my ex.

You have the obvious money making tips. Tell yourself what stocks to buy, lottery numbers etc. I would be so rich when I got home from the time travel.

Maybe even dead, who knows what I might've done with all the money :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    I would go back in time to warn Admiral Ackbar of the half-made Death Star just in time!

On-topic: Probably would go back to 1980 and look for John Lennon and tell him not to sign any autographs when he gets home =/
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go back and tell my dad to warn people about Vietnam and 9/11 in the U.S. Oh I'd also tell him to not let me play WoW or video games in general .

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I would stop the Vietnam war... Using the evidence that was leaked later on...
    To stop the Vietnam War you would have had to change the way WWII ended a bit differently. It was after WWII when control the northern halves Vietnam and Korea was given to China and USSR which was the major contributor to their growth in communism.

Now,

On-Topic:

I would have told people to listen to Tesla!
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowderman View Post
    To stop the Vietnam War you would have had to change the way WWII ended a bit differently. It was after WWII when control the northern halves Vietnam and Korea was given to China and USSR which was the major contributor to their growth in communism.

Now,

On-Topic:

I would have told people to listen to Tesla!
    Tesla = God.

Man what I would give to be able to study under him for a few years....
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    Not sure what I would want to change from the past, you never know what butterfly effect it could have on the things you enjoy now

I'd probably go back to warn Jesus that Judas was going to be a real douchebag.

Deleted
    probably photo myself with jesus... or tell the Egyptians to carve a statue of me next to the pyramids