Death Knight PvP stat priority?

I was wondering if anyone knew the stat priority for (Unholy) Death Knights in PvP, similar to the stat priorities on Elitist Jerks, or where to find such information. Google/forum searches haven't helped, sadly.

Hit to 5% > Strength > Haste > Mastery > Crit > Expertise.

I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by englanda View Post
    Hit to 5% > Strength > Haste > Mastery > Crit > Expertise.

I believe.
    Cheers. Any idea where Resillience fits into that, though?

Resilience is your friend nonetheles. If you want to run with some pve pieces feel free to do that, but remember that resilience prolly will benefit you more since you are in melee range with the enemy and can take alot of dmg just by that.
    I'd say go for all resi parts, mb a pve trinket if you feel for it and reforge to haste (I dont know whats on the set- or offpart pieces)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit to cap (5%) >Spellpen to cap (~200)>Resilience>Strength>Haste>Mastery>Crit>Expertise
    Triple mage, Triple fun!

High and low rated PvP videos. Intention of being fun and educating (at times)

15+ Year Old Account
    For resi it depends on your comp. If you get focused most of the time. Get more resi to help your healer. If not drop it for higher DPS.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tøffel View Post
    Hit to cap (5%) >Spellpen to cap (~200)>Resilience>Strength>Haste>Mastery>Crit>Expertise
    This is most accurate.

Spell Penetration ~190 minimum to bypass enemy buffs.

Resilience is notably better than Strength at the moment.

how much expertise do i need exactly as an unholy dk in pvp patch 4.3?

Deleted
    5% hit > 195 spell pen > strength > resi > haste > crit > mastery > expertise.

If you have voice of the deeps (tentacle weapon) the stat prio changes slightly, 5% hit > 195 spell pen > haste > mastery > crit > expertise.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nturion/simple

Link to my DK to show I'm a reliable source and stuff

You don't need expertise in PVP or PVE as UH DK