Deleted

Holy Paladin PvP Advice

Hello holy paladins out there,
    recently I started doing some PVP with my friends both in 3v3 (MM Hunter/Fury Warrior/Me) and 2v2 (Freal Druid/Me), we did pretty fine in the beggining, but since 4.0.6 we are really going in circles around 1500 rating and can go any higher without losing it next moment.

I'm not sure why is that, but I feel my healing isn't optimal, as I can see healers of opposing teams doing much better in terms of healing and control. I see for example shamans crit their heals for around 60K, while my divine light crits go from 35K to 39K. I really can't match with disciple priests, especially in 2v2 their DPS can kill me faster than my druid can kill that priest almost always... In 3v3, i see myself not being able to top my friends without using cooldowns even if I'm not controled at all.

I use almost everything, always WoG at 3 HP, while infusion procs i cast divine light, doing fake holy light casts, never forgetting to keep freedom on my melee friend or on me, when theres melee burst on my dps, I give him a bubble. I'm cycling hand of sacrifice, especialy when theres heavy damage on one of my targets. So it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, or atleast I think that.

Could you please check my armory, stats, build and give me some advice on what I should change? Really, my holy shock does without procs/wings aroun 6,4-6,7 K healing, FoL around 14-17K, divine around 21. That seems like nothing agains other classes and their instants/survivability.

And could you please give some minor tips/tricks how I can improve my play in these setups? Thank you!

My Armory (I know I'm missing PVP enchants, working on them atm.):
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zackk/advanced

My UI (Any tips how to improve it? //Wings, favour, guardian hidden under macros//)
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zch7pc/7

Thank anyone for advice, really, very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    Thanks for reply
    It's nice to see I am not the only one whos having some issues now, still, I'd like some advice for playing Holy, since I don't know if ret would play better with Warr and Hunter, and I want to play with my friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackk View Post
    Thanks for reply
    It's nice to see I am not the only one whos having some issues now, still, I'd like some advice for playing Holy, since I don't know if ret would play better with Warr and Hunter, and I want to play with my friends.
    ret plays amazing with both but your more of a support then a burster

holy works well with both

get a dk or spriest if u rly want to go holy

For 2s, I highly suggest taking Denounce to help with burst. Other than that, your spec is pretty on ball.

Other than that I'm not sure. I run 2s with a feral druid/rogue and like you we are at about 1500, but I'm simply helping them wtih getting points. My main team is a arms warrior/shadow priest/me and we do pretty decent. Sometimes we run a dispel cleave (With priest going disc instead of shadow), and we sit around 1600-1700 depending on the week.
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

Deleted
    Thanks for advice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wembrace View Post
    For 2s, I highly suggest taking Denounce to help with burst. Other than that, your spec is pretty on ball.

Other than that I'm not sure. I run 2s with a feral druid/rogue and like you we are at about 1500, but I'm simply helping them wtih getting points. My main team is a arms warrior/shadow priest/me and we do pretty decent. Sometimes we run a dispel cleave (With priest going disc instead of shadow), and we sit around 1600-1700 depending on the week.
    1600-1700 is not alot

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    1600-1700 is not alot

Yes, I'm aware that the bracket goes up to what..2400? But this is not arena junkies, to be fair. And not everyone is "OMG SO PRO" at PVP that they are in the 2200 bracket.

Also, I am doing some PVP right now, and I can tell you that I agree with most people saying to reroll ret. >.>

I keep editing this, blah:

But, I'm a casual PVPer, and I won't reroll ret to PVP. I play with friends/guildies that like to PVP and have fun doing it, which is why I go wtih a team at 1700, rather then a 2200 team.
    Last edited by Shad0wembrace; 2011-02-28 at 08:44 AM.
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wembrace View Post
    Yes, I'm aware that the bracket goes up to what..2400? But this is not arena junkies, to be fair. And not everyone is "OMG SO PRO" at PVP that they are in the 2200 bracket.

Also, I am doing some PVP right now, and I can tell you that I agree with most people saying to reroll ret. >.>

I keep editing this, blah:

But, I'm a casual PVPer, and I won't reroll ret to PVP. I play with friends/guildies that like to PVP and have fun doing it, which is why I go wtih a team at 1700, rather then a 2200 team.
    i was trying to point out tht it proves holy is not going far