Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by music616 View Post
    this was an epic find. thank you for posting it on a wow fansite forum.
    agreed, that made my day. Ah love anon and their mischievious acts.
    "The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!

10+ Year Old Account
    Serves him right for messing with wikileaks and anonymous!
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I'd just like to point out that anonymous and 4chan are two different entities. Some members of anonymous lurk, but over all /b/ is just an unorganised mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Deleted
    that made me lol

Anonymous and 4chan have become further and further divorced over the years, and neither really reflects on the original and infamous community most people still associate with it.

They found that the US government was hiring people to discredit left wing press member who didn't support their crusade against lesange. I have to be honest, anonymous become terrorists is the least of your concerns. I'm not a US citizen, but my country will capitulate and get interpol to arrest someone on a stupid, nonexistant sex crime to get at someone who leaks information that we all know but the governments have until now been able to plausibly deny. I'm more worried that the government in the west is turning into a fascist state. Bush, Obama, Cameron, Clegg, Brown, Sarkozy, Sleaziony, in the end, I am *horrified* that on seeing that your government (and they all do it) will stifle free press and act like this so overtly to throw it's weight around is not the primary concern of people here. "Cyber terrorists" please, this group was standing up for itself. When someone threatens you your reaction might be "Oh those people fighting against my opressors scare me" are you that easily lead? It scares me more that people like that are the norm.

I think it's cool, and lulzy that anonymous put the shits up governments, when clearly even in the information rich internet, people would do whatever their government says is to protect them. Always. Without thinking about it. That is EXACTLY how various infamous genocides happened. The whole point of learning that in school was so we stay awake, and don't let it happen again, even if those jews were looking increasingly like terrorists every day.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Is it just me, or are Anonymous turning more and more into cyber-terrorists?
    So the bank (and government) hire a corporate hacker to make up lies and attacks against an agency they don't agree with, Anonymous pulls it out into the open and they are now terrorists? I'm terribly confused here, I'm of the oppinion that Assange should be strung up for espionage, but Anonymous did justice here.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Is it just me, or are Anonymous turning more and more into cyber-terrorists?
    Not at all. Banks commit massive injustices to the people, stealing money and manipulating the tax code so they can essentially "steal" from our government as well. I don't think there's anything more corrupt in the USA than our banks. Anonymous supports information about a bank doing this sort of stuff being out in the open, and I wholly support them in that effort.

Now about what Anonymous did to the guy, well he had it coming. He wasn't attacked out of the blue, he threatened to take down Wikileaks and destroy its credibility. Not only that, but he was hired to do so. His damn fault for choosing the wrong side and being arrogant about it.

This made my day. I cannot stop laughing!

I was laughing pretty damn hard during this episode, even though I'm a namefag.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    whys is that funny. i cant veiw the video cause i aint in america :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    it says i can't view it from UK either

Basically, wikileaks is essentially protected by Anonymous, a group of hackers that support free flow of information(including wikileaks). Wikileaks is threatening to release incriminating information about a US bank(probably bank of america), so the government introduces B of A to a guy who says he can take down wikileaks by screwing with their website, posting bad information and taking down Anonymous(stating he has personal information about them, etc).

Anonymous wipes his iPad, steals his emails and all his personal information, then releases them to the public(including his WoW character name, emails from his wife about getting a divorce, etc).

i5 2500k, GTX 660Ti , Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, 8GB RAM

Weermhide helm! He wears protection on his weerm!

Deleted
    Uhm, isn't hacking illegal? If it is, can't the police just arrest those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    That's if they can even find who did it, and have proof that they did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

proxies my friend

we...i mean...they...

ABORT ABORT
    POOLS CLOSED!!!!

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Only thing I can say to this, is pwnd.
    Don't mess with anon, nothing good ever comes out of that, seriously.

If they could find out who they were, and wouldn't they need to arrest the guy who was hired to commit corporate sabotage?