Deleted

Cool

Hi guys, i already requested a signature some time ago (hope it won't get me "skipped" xD) and it was a fantastiv work, only thing i asked for it in late wotlk, requesting my toon to be shown in t10 heroic gear...Now that it's a little too outdated i'm gonna change my request, hoping for someone to fullfill it

Visible text: Delaene
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Search for Delaene on armory please, i'm the lv85 priest...Can't post links it seems ç_ç
    Gear set: Would be great to have the T11 heroic gear on, with the helm being hidden (don't wanna look like a sultan xD)
    Helm visible: Read above :P
    Your pose: DOn't need a specific pose, just the standing one, only thing is make her be shown from head to belly (included)
    General colour scheme: Since cataclysm introduced us to the way of shadowfrost damage, try making a "shadow based background with some frost details" xD (maybe using blue and white)
    Any extras: I'm a belf, maybe a white hawkstrider (ye, the rare one from Magister's Terrace) in the background would be great to have

Hoping for someone willing to accept my challenge
    Best regards guys

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    picking this up.

PM:

To everyone else who messaged me:
    I saw. I will get to them tomorrow. It's just 4:19am :P and im le tireddd

<3
    night.
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-01 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if Geekissexy got my request. SEnt my request a while back and was wanting to know if it had been accepted or turned down w/o spamming his mailbox. Thank you
    This goes for me aswell, however Geekissexy is a girl if i'm not mistaken And i'm guessing she's busy at the moment since she hasn't posted in this thread for a couple of days

It's a first batch of signatues I made for my guildies. Thanks to Sokogeka and Rayne for their tutorials... they helped out a lot!
    Any suggestions on what should I improve? I really want to learn more and do better ones, if anyone has sth to say please do

Deleted
    Since I hate waiting for a reply (in this case, a signature) I figured, hey, lets make my own sig.

This is the FIRST one I've ever done so it's far from perfect.

So what do you guys think? Im ready for some critics!

P.S. I downloaded PS a few days ago and havent really got any brushes/fonts.
    Last edited by mmoc124d4cbc78; 2011-03-01 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks, Damn your good Pjammiez!!

Loooooooong ago request finally completed lol

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

More examples of my stuff in my art link in my sig, I'm open to take a couple requests via PM... but I'll close it off quickly since it'd be the first time I'd take requests and I'm kinda lazy with getting sigs done (I have guildies still waiting >_>).

Deleted
    PMs:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/tmXuL.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/KMRyK.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/SPzPF.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/N0SPQ.jpg

FIRE!!!

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/hKVFT.jpg

While I fixed worgen models, apparently my human models seems to be extremely bummed. I'll hold back the the last few requests until I fix that problem. Enjoy.
    - Soko

Soko, those are all gorgeous, but the Trolls "Into the Dark" is really really wonderful

Thx Ely for ur tut hehe made a sig for myself for guild forums, with an addition

I had soooooooooooo much fun with this one, I changed it about 100 times because I couldn't stick with one idea, for some reason the color on the owlkin was a little off (maybe my WMV is screwy) I tried to adjust the color to get it as red as possible, I really hope you like it, I had tons of fun;

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post

PM:

To everyone else who messaged me:
    I saw. I will get to them tomorrow. It's just 4:19am :P and im le tireddd

<3
    night.
    wow your quick lol, thank you very much this is awesome how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Thx Ely for ur tut hehe made a sig for myself for guild forums, with an addition
    You're very welcome. I must say, that it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're very welcome. I must say, that it looks awesome.
    hehe <3 thx hun

Quote Originally Posted by chaos01123 View Post
    wow your quick lol, thank you very much this is awesome how it turned out.
    :]
    No problem!

Finally woke up /zzzz

Back to sigs!

Edit:

My que ATM (with a few guildies in there):
    Marcadius [done]
    Bleedinghollowveteran
    Omnisana

***if by some chance i don't get them finished by the time i start raiding (6 pst) then i'll finish right after :]

First:
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-02 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible Text: "Jemb the Insane" with the guild tag <Descendants of Draenor> (guild tag underneath the name preferably.)
    Armory Link: http://goo.gl/MJ3wM
    Gear Set: Hunter T11 (Heroic or normal, either is fine)
    Helm Showing: No
    Your Pose: The bow animation would be lovely (like in my current sig)
    Color Scheme: A dark green would be nice, like black with a fairly dark green. Nice and glow-y too.
    Any Extras: No

Thanks in advance, and this sig would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Character name: Restriction / Guild name: idiocracy (lowercase i) / Title: Conqueror of Naxxramas

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet, so edit the URLs to go to the links (add h t t p : / / and remove (dot) from each one)
    Armory link: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/restriction/advanced
    Multiple in-game face screenshots: #1 img146(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img146/9814/wowscrnshot030111165800(dot)jpg / #2 img163(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img163/1166/wowscrnshot030111165809(dot)jpg / #3 img836(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img836/5950/wowscrnshot030111165815(dot)jpg / #4 img812(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img812/632/wowscrnshot030111165836(dot)jpg / #5 img853(dot)imageshack(dot)us/img853/9574/wowscrnshot030111165850(dot)jpg

Gear set: Priest T11 Heroic (purple color set) with Belt of Arcane Storms (Heroic so it is purple) and Twilight's Hammer 1h Mace
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Channeling Mind Flay or standing still with a side angle pose kinda zoomed on the upper half of the body but I would like the priest ability Dark Archangel to be cast showing the shadow wings on my back (emphasis on the shadow wings!)
    General colour scheme: dark / purple indicative of a shadow priest
    Any extras: if possible I'd love a shadowform version of my mount the Swift Razzashi Raptor to be in the background somewhere!

Thanks guys, I have seen some AMAZING work in this thread and I hope someone can pick mine up and do the same! Thanks again!!

Thanks Elyaan for the tutorial, its so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    PMs:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/tmXuL.jpg

Again, Soko, I can't thank you enough. You did a wonderful job on our toons and Chris loved it as his anniversary present <3