Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Official Kil'Jaedan "It's a Setback Thread"

Figured I'd take the opportunity to beat the crowd to the punch and start a QQ thread about how Blizzard recycles content.

Guess what, we'll fight Kil'Jaeden again, and people will complain about "unoriginal" or "merely a setback".

So I'll inb4 all of you, here's to fighting recycled content again... oh wait...

Deleted
    So, you wanna tell us, that you killed Kil'Jaedan?

(There is a 100% chance that I misunderstood you)

it's the same deal as kil'jaeden with ragnaros, we can never actually defeat something when we catch it unprepared, that'd be too easy, we have to wait patiently for it to recuperate, put on some new armor and fight us full force. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The next time he'll have legs and explode faces.

Wait this sounds familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    So, you wanna tell us, that you killed Kil'Jaedan?

(There is a 100% chance that I misunderstood you)
    Naw, just a playful analogy to the current population complaints about too much recycled content and "we've done this before."

Hopefully everyone can get over this when we face KJ again, but I just know that people wont see the light.

Deleted
    Heh. I agree, some people really do complain too much. But hey, I'd take Kil'jaeden over eredar villain #3 any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    it's the same deal as kil'jaeden with ragnaros, we can never actually defeat something when we catch it unprepared, that'd be too easy, we have to wait patiently for it to recuperate, put on some new LEGS and fight us full force. >.>
    Fixed that for you, you're welcome.

Guess what, he didn't die when you "killed" him in Sunwell.

Deleted
    I don't see why all the QQ about "recycled content".

Ragnaros in Firelands is lore progression, not recycling. (We didn't even kill him in MC, we banished his "unfinished" avatar)
    Same with Kil'Jaeden whom is coming back in Cataclysm, or atleast I'm 95% sure about it.
    Zul Aman and Zul Gurub coming back are both also lore progression. STV quests hinted the return of ZG (same with Zin'Rokh) and now it has a completely new story behind it.
    Zul'Aman is returning cause the Zandalari tribe are trying to reclaim it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait why do ppl think kjs coming back?

in cata?

i know hes not dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't simply going to recycle all content. The reason they have recycled ZG, ZA, Naxx, etc is because they were extremely popular in the community in their original state. In cases of ZG there was an even bigger out cry when it was removed. They are trying to give the people what they want.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

as long as the recycled content doesnt suck and has some basic new story following it im all for it

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    cases of ZG there was an even bigger out cry when it was removed. They are trying to give the people what they want.
    Pssibly abit of the crying was because it was simple gold took 15-20 mins to clear and had a chance to drop 2 rare mounts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    They aren't simply going to recycle all content. The reason they have recycled ZG, ZA, Naxx, etc is because they were extremely popular in the community in their original state. In cases of ZG there was an even bigger out cry when it was removed. They are trying to give the people what they want.
    Naxx was moved because so few guilds actually got to see it before TBC. Blizzard should've at least redone the encounters though when they moved it to NR.

Onyxia was brought back only because the player-base wanted her to return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    Pssibly abit of the crying was because it was simple gold took 15-20 mins to clear and had a chance to drop 2 rare mounts
    Well that may of been the case for some but I continued to run ZG long after I had gotten my raptor and tiger :/

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Naxx was moved because so few guilds actually got to see it before TBC. Blizzard should've at least redone the encounters though when they moved it to NR.

Onyxia was brought back only because the player-base wanted her to return.
    Yea 100% of the "recycled" content we asked for, and now that we got it we are complaining....

Sense...Makes none

Where do people get that kil jaeden is coming back in cata?

Blizz stated months ago that Ragnaros was going to make an appearance in cata in the firelands raid.... this isn't news o_O

Kiljaeden being in this expansion wouldn't make sense, this expansion is about elements... not.. the burning legion.

Deleted
    Sarcasm. People fail to grasp it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'Jaeden was fucking awesome and one of my favourite first guild kills. Everything about Kil'jaeden is great, and for once he would have a valid reason, we only banished him, we didn't kill him. I wish I could fight that bastard again someday, but I quit the game

Would be sweet if he was the last boss before Sargeras himself in the final expansion, where we faced him at full power.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    wait why do ppl think kjs coming back?

in cata?

i know hes not dead.
    The whole Caverns of Time; War of the Ancients is the Burning Legion coming to Azeroth...
    Last edited by Malfusion; 2011-03-04 at 11:30 PM.