Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfusion View Post
    The whole Caverns of Time; War of the Ancients is the Burning Legion coming to Azeroth...
    If i recall correctly Kil'jaeden never made it through the portal to this side and is stuck in the planar world... (which is the reason for the corruption of Medivh, etc..
    I believe you're thinking of Sargeras, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlitastic View Post
    I believe you're thinking of Sargeras, sir.
    Yeah i edited/corrected my last post... you beat me to it (just woke up >.<)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you KILL Kil'Jaeden? Because, I remember not killing him but him just slinking away...in a more dramatic way...to where ever...

I think we are all aware he's coming back.
    It's not recycled content. It's not like we're going to do Sunwell AGAIN.

He'll be a boss yeah. Maybe in the last expansion where we fight Sargers, or Chris Metzen/Ghostcrawler, but either way he is unconnected to this current expansion and we won't be seeing him soon.

I wasn't necessarily saying that KJ was coming back in this expansion, I just know that he will be coming back again.

As was stated above me, sarcasm is missed a lot of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    it's the same deal as kil'jaeden with ragnaros, we can never actually defeat something when we catch it unprepared, that'd be too easy, we have to wait patiently for it to recuperate, put on some new armor and fight us full force. >.>
    I like it like that though. Ragnaros was one of my favorite villains. So is Kil'Jaeden. And he's the commander of the Burning Legion after all....

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Did you KILL Kil'Jaeden? Because, I remember not killing him but him just slinking away...in a more dramatic way...to where ever...

I think we are all aware he's coming back.
    It's not recycled content. It's not like we're going to do Sunwell AGAIN.

He'll be a boss yeah. Maybe in the last expansion where we fight Sargers, or Chris Metzen/Ghostcrawler, but either way he is unconnected to this current expansion and we won't be seeing him soon.
    By your logic, we never KILLED Ragnaros either, and yet here we are, with 5 threads a day of people complaining about unoriginal ideas and merely a setback.

Your comment perfectly explains why I made this thread, people will QQ about the fact that KJ is coming back regardless of him being a different fight, they see the name and say "wait, I already did this, why am I doing it again?". It's quite silly if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnicient View Post
    By your logic, we never KILLED Ragnaros either, and yet here we are, with 5 threads a day of people complaining about unoriginal ideas and merely a setback.

Your comment perfectly explains why I made this thread, people will QQ about the fact that KJ is coming back regardless of him being a different fight, they see the name and say "wait, I already did this, why am I doing it again?". It's quite silly if you ask me.
    It is a fact that we did not kill Kil'Jaeden.

Remember, at the end, he was merely sucked into somewhere. We didn't even see a corpse or anything.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Kil'jaeden

Wiki says..as everyone else who's done Sunwell...he's still alive, but defeatable (in Sunwell of course), but he is still alive.

EDIT: "It can be noted that, at the end of the fight, Kil'jaeden does not die. Instead the magics of the Sunwell simply react against him, and he is pulled back through it and into the Twisting Nether. It is his very large necklace that rips off and lands on the surface of the Sunwell after he sinks in that is looted by players."

I am just responding to the "by your logic" part. Because logically speaking he did not even die. So to see him again in the future is obviously part of the story and not recycled or rehashed content and any sensible raider knows that we never killed him.

Let QQers QQ.
    Last edited by Jademist; 2011-03-04 at 11:39 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Onyxia was brought back only because the player-base wanted her to return.
    No, Onyxia was brought back as a celebration of the 5th year aniversary, not because the playerbase wanted her back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    No, Onyxia was brought back as a celebration of the 5th year aniversary, not because the playerbase wanted her back.
    Onyxia was brought back as a celebreation of the 5th year anniversary since she was popular.. The playerbase had absolutely nothing to do with that. /sarcasm.

Realize this: Nobody ever dies or has died in world of warcraft.

Deleted
    Does Batman complain about The Joker being recycled?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnicient View Post
    We never DID kill Ragnaros. We merely defeated him. You can only kill the Elemental Lords on their respective planes.

KJ is coming back in the last expansion with Sarg most likely

Someone could give you 1 million untaxed dollars and you'd say "this is the same amount that you gave me last time, I want more."
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Someone could give you 1 million untaxed dollars and you'd say "this is the same amount that you gave me last time, I want more."
    Well friend, the problem with your terrible counterpoint is that 1 million dollars is just as phenomenal the second time around, unlike video game bosses. A more fitting point would have been "Someone could give you 1 million dollars, and then 5 dollars, and you'd complain it wasn't the same, and they'd fire back "So what? It's still free money".

The days of Super Street Fighter 2 and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo are gone. Gamers expect more for their money. Combined with the obvious, that WoW is aging and in need of a WoW 2 (Much like Everquest 2 and Asheron's Call 2), it makes for some really bored players who are paying exactly what they payed when the game was fresh and fun.
    Last edited by Wheeler; 2011-03-04 at 11:58 PM.

Nobody thinks that Kil'jaeden is coming back in Cataclysm...
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    A lot of overly large men with low IQs threatening to not play if their salaries are cut from 3m to 2.7m a year, even though they are near bankrupt currently from bad spending habits? It could happen. 1 million once, must be better the second time.

Once people get a set idea over value of something or themselves, they object anytime its reduced or fails to increase as it had in the past. Look at why so much manufacturing left the U.S. - labor costs had risen to an unsustainable level, partly due to union strength.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure he wont come back in a physical sense. He will likely be tied into the story of Sargeras(because he will inevitably make an appearance).

And he never died, and always had legs(he's an Eredar like all the others)

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    I hope Kil'Jaeden is an add on the Sargeras fight
    Doubt he would be an add or mini boss to Sargeras, Im sure Sargeras was unhappy with what Kil'Jaeden managed to fuck up. He will likely be killed by Sargeras and his soul/presence enslaved as a tool.
    Last edited by wiggletard; 2011-03-05 at 12:08 AM.

We already did Hyjal in TBC, then they bring it back in Cata? Way to recycle, Blizz.

(RE:neckbeards - it's a joke.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    Yea 100% of the "recycled" content we asked for, and now that we got it we are complaining....

Sense...Makes none
    When Onyxia was brought back at 3.2.2 it was to celebrate Wow's 5th birthday. They stated, quite clearly, that she was not back lorewise.

However if you are referring to her Undead form in Cataclysm, then the only real thing that is the same is her name. Not really recycled.