Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    Eureka! I was looking for a function along those lines as well, but after an hour of searching / experimenting I put it aside. Well, I stumbled upon a different function that works just as well:

Code:
    local exists = UnitExists("target")
    local combat = UnitAffectingCombat("player")
    if exists or combat then
      return IconRet1()
    end
    As I found the above, I also found UnitIsEnemy("unit1","unit2"), which would be nice, but it doesn't work on neutral targets, unfortunately.

--edit--

Well, that's strange. I tried almost the exact same code for IconRet2:

Code:
    local exists = UnitExists("target")
    local combat = UnitAffectingCombat("player")
    if exists or combat then
      return IconRet2()
    end
    But it "sticks." I enter the code, hit "Accept" and it's hidden. Target something, it shows up. Detarget and the icon stays visible (never shuts back off). Edit the code and accept it (even just adding a space) and the icon hides again. I'm not sure what to make of it. Any ideas?
    Been playing with the same thing that 2nd icon has a mind of it's own but I'm going to keep playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

i have had a look around but couldnt find where i could add in a number countdown timer on the spells and what extra coding i would need to add in, i use the in built avenging wrath for alot of my spell cds but would be a lil better to get a cd timer shown in numbers
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    i have had a look around but couldnt find where i could add in a number countdown timer on the spells and what extra coding i would need to add in, i use the in built avenging wrath for alot of my spell cds but would be a lil better to get a cd timer shown in numbers
    Get omni CC for the timers, You can really do pretty much anything with this addon so if there is something you are really looking for just ask.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Get omni CC for the timers, You can really do pretty much anything with this addon so if there is something you are really looking for just ask.
    ok thx i will sort it out now
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Req , clcinfo doesn't seem to prioritize Exo over How when the target is undead/demon even though I have it at "exoud how exo".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Req , clcinfo doesn't seem to prioritize Exo over How when the target is undead/demon even though I have it at "exoud how exo".
    Where did you see it wasn't prioritizing right? During a raid or just out farming or what mob did you test it on?

Both on mobs ( demon TB dailies ) and raid ( Argaloth ).

Can someone link the PvP Retribution Prio list pls?

inqa inqrhp tvhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud how exo j hw cons <- for pve only

@Floross Try the new alpha that should be up today on curse.

in german Client must i change Undead and Demon?

Hi
    is it possible to somehow show the remaining cooldown of runes on them as text? the cooldownspiral is nice but some countdown text would be better.

when I copy your custom layout because I am clueless on most of this, I get some kind of code error so it's not showing me anything, any ideas?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boran View Post
    when I copy your custom layout because I am clueless on most of this, I get some kind of code error so it's not showing me anything, any ideas?
    Posting the error if you can would be extremely helpful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boran View Post
    Well the custom layout will have small errors, Nothing big mainly small changes in the code but just use chatter or prat or something and post the error log and I can easily help you get them working. Feel free to stop by my site or pm me I can help you i game over realid or over forums.

Requital, thank you very much for the guide. I just got my 4th tier 11 piece. In the Retribution Concordance in EJ they recommend to start using INQ with 1 HoPo because it gives you a 100% extra duration, at 2HoPo 50% and at 3 only 33%. Which is very logic. Also they suggest to never refresh INQ with 3 HoPo and using a TV and then refresh it with 1HoPo. I wanted to ask your opinion on this and which changes I need to made to CLCinfo in orther to asses this correctly.

Thanks again

Something seems to be bugged... sometimes the addon shows me to use Inq/TV for like 1 second even though I only have 2 HP and no Divine Purpose proc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Something seems to be bugged... sometimes the addon shows me to use Inq/TV for like 1 second even though I only have 2 HP and no Divine Purpose proc.
    Yup noticed the same trying to get reports off on it probably related to the patch.

+1 here, flashing TV for a sec while not having 3HP/DP.

Another thing is that it never seems to detect HoR proccing. In the same time stacks of LtS are displayed correctly. Anyone else?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Well DS doesn't use Holy Power so regardless how much HP you have DS will still show up. What you want to do is create a macro for swapping rotations.

Single Target Macro
    Code:
    /clcinfo ret_fillers inqr inqa how exo tv cs j hw cons
    AE Macro

Code:
    /clcinfo ret_fillers inqr inqa how exo tv ds j hw cons
    You can change the rotation to what you want.
    EDIT: It appears to be /clcinfo retprio args now. However, ds doesn't seem to be an option.

Another question:
    I'm working on an icon that shows my guardian, it's cooldown if it isn't up, and the ancient power stacks when I have them.
    At current I have:
    Code:
    local visible, texture, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Ancient Power")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Guardian of Ancient Kings") end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    This does the icon switching correctly, shows guardian when I want it to, but doesn't give me stacks of ancient power.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2011-05-01 at 01:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine shows the stack with no problem but I don't use it that way. However I'm sure you can do that just need to see what you are missing, I'll take a look at your code.