Thread: Best ignite fix

Deleted

Best ignite fix

Ignitedrasil - new spell

10 min cd

Unleash Ignitedrasill that will deal damage equal to the all ignite that got munched for the past10 minutes + 100k for every combustion screwed up due munching

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengvine View Post
    Ignitedrasil - new spell

10 min cd

Unleash Ignitedrasill that will deal damage equal to the all ignite that got munched for the past10 minutes + 100k for every combustion screwed up due munching
    Playing a fire mage is like playing the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    People think its easy because they hear about the few who win?

Quote Originally Posted by Eschatonin View Post
    It's like getting struck repeatedly by lightning

LOL wow my new Sig.... Just greatness in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eschatonin View Post

Pulling to halfass... i mean halfus, we pulled the group of mages around the corner. First pull i got no lucky procs and about everything was down before i got my ignite to proc (even with flamestrike/blast wave) 13k dps, hrrmph. Second group i cast living bomb upon aproach, hardcast fireball = crit, got a pyro proc = crit, ignite processed, cast combustion then fire blast. I cast 1 blast wave then ice blocked or i'd have died. lol. Oh hello, 97k DPS. :P Single target DPSing isn't quite as dramatic of a spread but my raid was like... Wtf just happened to those mobs? I was like, look at recount. >.< lol! good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengvine View Post
    Ignitedrasil - new spell

10 min cd

But if I hit the boss for that much all at once, I'm going to peel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangheiili View Post
    But if I hit the boss for that much all at once, I'm going to peel.
    Are you a banana?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Are you a banana?
    ...If you had any idea how often I said the phrase "I AM A BANANA" you would be laughing your ass off right now.

As I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Pulling to halfass... i mean halfus, we pulled the group of mages around the corner. First pull i got no lucky procs and about everything was down before i got my ignite to proc (even with flamestrike/blast wave) 13k dps, hrrmph. Second group i cast living bomb upon aproach, hardcast fireball = crit, got a pyro proc = crit, ignite processed, cast combustion then fire blast. I cast 1 blast wave then ice blocked or i'd have died. lol. Oh hello, 97k DPS. :P Single target DPSing isn't quite as dramatic of a spread but my raid was like... Wtf just happened to those mobs? I was like, look at recount. >.< lol! good times.
    Its really silly. I enjoy the spec quite a bit, but its amazing that it hasn't been modified to be more consistent with less damage potential. I have the same thing during the halfus fight...sometimes when we pull whelps/drake at the start, i will rock >75k dps for the first half of the fight...other times like 20k. Personally I'd like to see them make some of the dps less reliant on RNG...right now our damage can easily range between by far the best and by far the worst in pretty much any fight.

Quote Originally Posted by burntchomsky View Post
    Its really silly. I enjoy the spec quite a bit, but its amazing that it hasn't been modified to be more consistent with less damage potential. I have the same thing during the halfus fight...sometimes when we pull whelps/drake at the start, i will rock >75k dps for the first half of the fight...other times like 20k. Personally I'd like to see them make some of the dps less reliant on RNG...right now our damage can easily range between by far the best and by far the worst in pretty much any fight.
    I don't think it's quite that grim. Through most 5 minute fights our dps will regulate. However i don't think it's high enough. I have to try really really hard to beat people that aren't close to as skilled as i am, and sometimes i can't even beat them at all. Though, i'm never last on DPS.