Poll: Warcraft Vs. Starcraft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm pretty sure the ships from Starcraft are capable of orbital bombardment which spells only for one result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'm pretty sure the ships from Starcraft are capable of orbital bombardment which spells only for one result.
    Well, look what the goblins did to Azshara. They're on the right track, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Well, look what the goblins did to Azshara. They're on the right track, at least.
    Track might be right but if it's obilerated before finishing there's no much use for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Track might be right but if it's obilerated before finishing there's no much use for it!
    In its current state, I think the Goblins would only succeed in pissing them off.
    "Those little assholes dented our shields! That's it, vape Azeroth."

Warcraft got frigging Sargeras!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Warcraft got frigging Sargeras!!!
    Truth. We don't even really have an idea of how powerful he is yet.
    I'm guessing it's disgustingly powerful. His health bar will probably involve an exponent carrot.
    Maybe we'll get the Bizarro ending where he actually destroys Azeroth! Mwuhahahaha!

---------- Post added 2011-03-09 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    i'm sure that terran battleships could easly also do the same with orbial bombardments.
    Yup, but they'd have to rely on nukes more, and it would probably take a lot more ships to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, i want to see a raid boss psy storm my raid now. That would be a cool mechanic. Though if there was a high templar for a raid boss, i think feedback would get annoying on the healers, since it would probably come close to one shotting them, and they wouldnt have any mana left.

OT, starcraft would win. I mean whats magic got against lazers, and invisible helicopters with rockets. Oh and did i forget lazers, i think i did. i dont think anyone on azeroth would be able to do deal with siege tanks except deathwing.

the Draenei and Blood Elves would like to talk to u with their space ships with mages and shit on them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maedhros View Post
    the Draenei and Blood Elves would like to talk to u with their space ships with mages and shit on them
    Cool name. I named my BE Warlock Maedhros as well. Very very apt choice considering the origin.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    yea, warcraft would kick starcraft's ass.

how? fucking magic.
    yeah, except that magic isn't that powerful

Starcraft, or any thing with sci-fi mega weapons, could easily defeat the combined forces of Azeroth