Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    Last change is the best!
    /agree

It was the one that actually made me lol irl

The warning was big enough, but why was it needed? Is wows population this fucking monstrously retarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth of course. but occationly found in a laudery basket or hiding under the couch.
    Its a little early for an april fools joke but it is awsome. I like the arcane intellect one. ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Wareitar View Post
    Well, I'm allmost tempted to assume you're playing a mage...

Cause only people that play the class in question are usually blind to their own overpoweredness.
    Sure, mages could use some love on the PVE side of things, but they're allready so insanly OP in battlegrounds it's sad to watch. You can see mages in BGs controlling 3-5 people easilly.
    And dont give me that crap about diminishing returns and shit, those slowing effects and the freezing. Yeah, it's not even close to funny anymore...
    Mages are still not as good as people like you believe. Good players can pretty easily handle them in arena or rated bg. Don't even include normal battlegrounds, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everstride View Post
    The warning was big enough, but why was it needed? Is wows population this fucking monstrously retarded?
    You do interact with people in WoW right? If so, you should understand why a warning is needed.

Daily Blink is my favorite when they make class jokes.

Also, <insert some text about how yall are gonna get facerolled even more now>.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily Blink patchnotes are hilarious
    Thanks for a good laugh

Man that Daily Blink was great.
    I got my laughs for the month.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol ...this was posted earlier and was locked for trolling and most ppl said it was not even a bit funny ....boubou posts it and all the suddon its hilarious

Guild Challenges will be separated into three categories: Guild Dungeon Run, Guild Raid, and Guild Rated Battleground.
    Yet another "original" idea "invented" by Blizz. Let the fanbois rejoice!!

Flame on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wareitar View Post
    Well, I'm allmost tempted to assume you're playing a mage...

Cause only people that play the class in question are usually blind to their own overpoweredness.
    Sure, mages could use some love on the PVE side of things, but they're allready so insanly OP in battlegrounds it's sad to watch. You can see mages in BGs controlling 3-5 people easilly.
    And dont give me that crap about diminishing returns and shit, those slowing effects and the freezing. Yeah, it's not even close to funny anymore...

Anyhow, just thought I'd share this one:
    How did this hunter crit him for 100k~?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    what makes me lol is that someone posted this earlier and it got locked for trolling....

15+ Year Old Account
    Resisting Frost Nova now costs 1g.

That made me LOL!!!!!!!!

It should be noted that the warning sign was added only HERE - the original post in The Daily Blink had no warning sign. Nice joke on its own...

The person that got his thread locked for trolling did so because his threat title stated "The REAL mage changes for 4.1" (or something among the lines) and his post contained no warning about this being a joke and absolutely not real...

... I guess. Obviously you'd expect people to realize, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to what the hotfix was that caused the issue in the first place. Explains why the Iron Roots debuff from Elder what's-his-name in Ulduar wasn't going away after the thing had been killed, though. My guild had to give up on getting the Lumberjacked achievement.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-03-24 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Removed grammatical confusion.

WTF great more buffs more mages.

cwtididthar? Also nice guild challenges, now implement some solo dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlis View Post
    I don't really see why you would need to put a warning for those fake mage changes.

Anyone who would believe those would need to quit the game already lol.

Then again, if you thought the warning was necessary, i guess some people did QQ in the past for similar joking patch notes. Sad.
    obviously you're underestimating the stupidity of the internet.

We're working on something sort of along these lines as a much more robust content feature for the future, but I can't put a date or patch number on that yet. It also won't necessarily be centered around guilds.
    aka We want to have rift events and guild quests do pull you away from Rift
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

It's sad that you have to tell some people that a joke is a joke.

Also if a Mage is counterspelling a Paladin, the Paladin was already Holy. /fail

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    hahaha i love watching scrubs qqing about mages