Boub, it's al been a garfield conspiracy.

john is hallucinating.

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

EDIT: my "L" button sucks so my title is missing one.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting... very interesting...
    But I think the idea is that John is actually suffering from a few forms of depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Interesting... very interesting...
    But I think the idea is that John is actually suffering from a few forms of depression.
    I think that if this was a way to explain it that boxing up nermal and sending him away is a projection of John boxing up his feminine side. So aside from being depressed he may be a closet homosexual, or just very feminine.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    I think that if this was a way to explain it that boxing up nermal and sending him away is a projection of John boxing up his feminine side. So aside from being depressed he may be a closet homosexual, or just very feminine.
    im pretty sure he`s bi, and leaning towards the gay side (seriously, in one comic he gave up the perfect woman because she was allergic to cats and he would have had to get rid of Garfield)