Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    worst shit ever so bloody obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydruid View Post
    you dont know what an elitist is, such an overused word. and i will hate you forever now and in all dimension

Stupid people useing the term elitist againt players that clearly outskill-outplay them in anyway. omg you cleared 5 bosses heroic and your telling me how to play elitsiiiisiiisiiiststs!!11!'1

casual players are not running around bashing random buttons which deals damage, thats actualy the baddies which think they are the "casuals" they are not. they are below average.

Whats the average ..time played/player then? or it can be called an averege

10+ Year Old Account
    yep mmo-champ,,, funnier than the panda-garbage but but still,, could have made it semi-believeable

Tomb of Immortal Darkness looks awesome cant wait to go on some adventures. crabby was pretty good april fools joke. man cant wait to plau tomb of immortal darkness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpriggsTheWarrior View Post
    Obviously fake.
    no raider uses the default UI.
    I use the default UI sometimes, I'm a raider.

Usually I don't like aprils fools jokes, but Blizz ones are always hilarious. Crabby is nicely done and funny as hell, lol'd @ the rebecca black link. :>

Also has Omgsogoth has got to be the best Old God name EVER. Plus the Achievements are also badass, "Kill every member of your group while mind-controlled by Omgsogoth, Dark Lord of Twilight." ftw

Actually, I love the idea of Tomb of Immortal Darkness. It would be so cool to see mobs portrayed that way - the lights go out and the eyes shine on. Just like how Duskwood has always had creepy eyes.

I'd buy starcraft motion! hahaah

Deleted
    I would actually like the dark tomb instance! Would be kinda fun to do!

Deleted
    And this one also is cool!!!

Blizzard Employees will never ask you for your password.
    (We're really good at guessing)

lol i actually want to run the dungeon

Deleted
    Starcraft motion, gief!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    It's sad that many people didn't realize the Tomb of Immortal Darkness is a take on Amnesia: The Dark Descent, the AWESOME horror game that's played in almost pitch black. You owe it to yourselves to check that game out, especially since it's from an indie dev studio and is quite cheap.
    Though I agree Amnesia: The Dark Descent is totally worth the 15 dollar and people should play it, I can't see how it's a reference to that. Nothing I see in the pictures references Amnesia, apart from the fact that it's... well... dark. Might as well say it's a reference to Harry Potter because it features magic. Or am I missing something?

lol at the diablo transmution thing, always getting kitchen sinks xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    You have to be kidding if you're calling them lazy. Go browse the wow website. That crab has a lot of effort put into it.
    THIS!!!

That crab alone is programmed with a shitload of sayings if you check the Javascript file and it responds interactively and with various variables from your session. That plus the actual memes and humor used with it make it quite the effort!

But Blizzard also did that fake dungeon thing which was probably a bit of an effort in addition to the SC 2 video which was professionally-made pretty much CGI, SFX, and everything.

Blizzard has the best April Fools' setup I have seen yet and it's actually funny! No one is fooled on April Fools' anymore except for stupid people and for a company to go through with this shows true love of the art of lolz!

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    This made me laugh so hard, then i scrolled through the screenshots of crabby helping, their's like 6-7 of them and they are so damn funny.

is it for real or april fools lol

But another random 5 man with the lights off (and monsters adjusted to compensate?) DEAR GOD, MAKE IT SO!

A cave in firelands with beasties that burn and the light from these as one of the few lightsources coded into the map? THAT WOULD BE AWESOMESAUCE!

Wut? No real Crabby?

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    damn, crabby is funny "It looks like you're reading the blog; would you like me to look up some words for you?"