Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

a tukui edited pack which i have customised to my liking

Quote Originally Posted by Harjkun View Post

a tukui edited pack which i have customised to my liking
    jesus i would love that UI im too much of a nub to know how to use an UI without curse doing it for me though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n1 View Post
    Nice mage UI. :P

I could go back and retake it on my main but that would be a waste of time... Picture it with baby blue if you need to.

15+ Year Old Account

Arcane on Sinestra
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuretsu View Post
    [.image.]
    Your font-size used in unitframes, like player/target/grid, are really small. You should consider increasing size by at least 1+ : P.

This is my UI idle:
    Last edited by nimryas; 2011-04-05 at 06:25 PM.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Your font-size used in unitframes, like player/target/grid, are really small. You should consider increasing size by at least 1+ : P.
    Yeah i know, it's a WIP. The original font was a pixel one and that was really too small for me so i am messing with the settings atm to find one i like.

Quote Originally Posted by Madtoady View Post
    I'm getting a quite a few personal messages about what my UI looks in combat so I have a video of it here for those interested.

Heroic Rotface: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skeWqy9SZmA

Lich King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqLdwbCQ66Q

Any questions about my UI please send me a message and ill be more than happy to answer them.
    permision to love ur avatar thingy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuretsu View Post
    Yeah i know, it's a WIP. The original font was a pixel one and that was really too small for me so i am messing with the settings atm to find one i like.
    How on earth do you get your boss mod timers to look like that? (I'm guessing it's DBM) I've always wanted to get mine to look like that, but I've got no idea how to do it, or where I would even start.

Deleted
    It's a DBM skin made for tukui.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    It's a DBM skin made for tukui.
    Do you know if there's any similar mods that doesn't require tukui? I don't like tukui

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    So jumped on the lui bandwagon largely because of your edit Tech. I was wondering how you got the lui buff icons out of the top left corner where your Suf frames are. Do I have to disable it in the addon menu prior to logging in?
    Sorry, I don't check these forums anymore since I quit playing. There should be an option within the LUI options panel to disable buff icons.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    Holy crap Teckdragon, do you not clear your recount ever?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by ippo19 View Post
    could u pack ur UI plz i love it! you did very well on it
    Thanks, but no.

Idle

Everything shown

Changed minimap and buffs.

Feed back is VERY welcome, since this is my first UI since TBC.

Addons used:

acb_CastBar
    Align
    AzCastBar
    AzCastBarOptions
    Bartender4
    !BugGrabber
    BugSack
    ButtonFacade
    ChocolateBar
    ChocolateBar_Options
    ChronoBars
    CombustionHelper
    CustomPlayerPowerBarAlt
    Decursive
    Doom_CooldownPulse
    EavesDrop
    GTFO
    InspectFix
    LibSharedMedia-3.0
    MoveQuestObjectiveFrame
    Omen
    OmniCC
    OmniCC_Config
    PowerAuras
    Prat-3.0
    Prat-3.0_Libraries
    qMinimap
    Recount
    RSA
    RSA_Options
    RSA_Reminders
    RSA_Mage
    ShadowedUF_Options
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    SharedMedia
    SLDataText
    TidyPlates
    TidyPlatesHub
    TidyPlates_Neon
    TipTac
    TipTacItemRef
    TipTacOptions
    WeakestLink
    bBuff
    nibChatTabs
    DBM-Core
    DBM-GUI
    DBM-BaradinHold
    DBM-BastionTwilight
    DBM-BlackwingDescent
    DBM-Party-Cataclysm
    DBM-PvP
    DBM-ThroneFourWinds
    DBM-WorldEvents
    Last edited by Muliercula; 2011-04-20 at 10:39 PM.

Here is my UI:

Visible Addons:
    Dominos
    Lunar Sphere
    Recount
    Sexy Map
    Titan Panel (with various plug-ins)

Background Addons:
    Ackis Recipe List
    Atlas
    Atlas Loot Enhanced
    Bagnon
    Broker Portals
    Capping
    Cooldown Timers 3
    Coolline
    Decursive
    Flight Map
    Omen 3
    Omni CC
    Overachiever
    Postal
    Power Auras Classic
    Rating Buster
    Red Range
    Scorchio 2
    Shield Monitor

I use the built-in Blizzard party and raid frames. With their movable focus frame and new talent proc alerts, I have it pretty much setup how I want it. I try to keep my UI as clean as possible with as much viewing area in the center of my screen so I can see what's going on around me. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. If anyone would like to see a screenshot of what my UI looks like in a raid, just let me know and I'll post one.
    Last edited by CadetFord2345; 2011-04-27 at 12:44 PM.

If You want to keep it more simple i suggest you make your bag and micro bar "fade out", and activate on mouse over.

Would love to see how it looks in a raid or with everything turned on (PA and stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    If You want to keep it more simple i suggest you make your bag and micro bar "fade out", and activate on mouse over.

Would love to see how it looks in a raid or with everything turned on (PA and stuff)
    Bag and micro bar? Are you talking about the bar that goes across the bottom, Titan Panel? If so, I only keep it showing because I don't like having that strip showing between my bars and the bottom of my screen. It just looks weird to me.

The only thing I wish I could fix is my Power Auras addon. All of my alerts have a giant green box around them so I moved all the alerts to the bottom of the screen so I can still see them but they aren't in my main viewing area. I'm currently using version 4.16a. Is anyone else having the same problem with this addon? If so, does anyone know how to fix it? I can post a picture as well of what my alerts look like when they go off.

Next time I get into a raid, I'll take a picture and post it here so you can see what my screen looks like with more of my addons actively working.

Idle
    Everything shown
    Do you mean green squares like this? This is how my PA looks when I have it on "show everything". Dont know what causes your PA to show them permanently sorry. You might wanna ask on the "Inteface and Macro" forum - they are very helpfull.

Do you mean green squares like this? This is how my PA looks when I have it on "show everything". Dont know what causes your PA to show them permanently sorry. You might wanna ask on the "Inteface and Macro" forum - they are very helpfull.
    Yes, those are the boxes I'm talking about. It's just like yours, it only shows them when the alerts go off. I didn't think to ask in the Interface forums. I'll be sure to do that.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 12:16 AM ----------

Here's a screenshot of what my UI looks like in a raid setting.

I suppose I could make it even more minimal by hiding the raid frames, but I mainly use it to see who's in range for buffs as well as who's alive and who's dead. The only things that aren't really showing are the built-in talent proc alerts and Power Aura alerts. I made my Power Aura alerts fairly big so I'm sure not to miss them when I need to move or something. If anyone wants to know of a particular addon I'm using, feel free to ask. I also posted an entire list earlier in this thread.
    Last edited by CadetFord2345; 2011-04-27 at 04:16 AM.