Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1–85? I got it WotLK owners got cheated once again? A way to go.

Deleted
    I can already hear that poor low level pvper without heirlooms complaining even more :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That tanking shield CAN'T be completed, it's a pixelated piece of shit (even for WoW).

Deleted
    They sell for 1 copper?! ONE. FUCKING. COPPER?!
    WTF IS BLIZZARD DOING WITH THIS GAME?!
    I will Cancel my subscription and post "ALL CAPS-POST" on THIS forum so BLIZZARD knows that I LEFT and it's IMPORTANT that EVERYONE knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That tanking shield CAN'T be completed, it's a pixelated piece of shit (even for WoW).
    It's the same model as Aegis of the Blood God.

Where is Jin'Rohk? I need my fucking Jin'Rohk! You better not tell me that it'll go away with the real instance, because then it will be more pants on head retarded than mostly anything Blizzard has done!

I NEED MY FUCKING JIN'ROHK!

Not sure if I love or hate the fact that they reused that Bow Model. I think all I can do is hope that Valiona drops the god damn crossbow tomorrow or Artemdes drops the damn bow. I will gladly use this bow over the Vicious gladiator bow. I like the ZA bow better myself but oh well. Take what you can get =)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have always loved the visual appearance of the tribal like items. Especially the plate ones. Can't wait to get a full set and sit around in it just for it's looks.

Lets hope there is a heroic mode.
    Otherwise the ilvl will simply be lower than stuff we can already get o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    I only browsed the loot table, but it looks like my [Halberd of Smiting] is still unique
    Not that I have any problem with re-using Classic WoW models, most of the time, the only time I see older sets is when people are going for Tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    This IS a heroic mode. And this instances are not for ones, who farm TB, BWD every week.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    It is so we don;t get what happened with the TOC/ICC 5 mans. People just farmed the shit out of the 5 mans for a full set of epics because they were better than what you could get raiding stuff pre ICC, thus making older content redundant.

85 quest blues>reg 5 mans>heroic 5 mans>Zandalari heroics>tier 11>tier 12.

Instead of the wrath model which would be more along the lines of 85 quest blues>zandalari heroics>tier 12.

Then eventually when tier 13 rolls around there will be a 5 man that drops gear slightly less that tier 12, so you will still need to do some portions of tier 12 to get gear to do tier 13.

this way the raids get used more, as you can deck yourself out in full 5 man epic gears then hop in the highest raid. You will need to have some raid experience before doing the highest content of raiding.

Not quite to the same extent as TBC Kara/mags/gruuls to do SSC/TK, SSC/tk to do Hyjal/BT, Hyjal/BT to do sunwell, but it doesn't neglect whole content of tier like wrath did with the new implemented 5 mans

Why get 8 people together to do toc 10 man (the previous content of tier) when I can do the ICC 5 mans (which i can use LFD for) drops the same gear.

Now its more like do tier 11 to get gear to do tier 12, plus the new heroics to fill any missing slots.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2011-04-05 at 08:42 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

O M F G !!!! Beautifull design of plates !!! :O

Why does this patch take so long ?

Looks like there might be some 353 there better than 359 in terms of secondary stat itemizing, atleast for ret paladins. cool

Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    do hope they hold off on the heirloom legs though - the XP bonus is all ready so huge, I honestly don't think they're needed.
    go away

Anything that speeds up the leveling process is good.

Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    Why does this patch take so long ?
    Because of "it's done, when it's done" and it will be released "soon".

10+ Year Old Account
    when is this patch coming out now anyone knows?
    im guessing not tomorrow but mabye next week or even longer?:O any guesses?

15+ Year Old Account
    Strange some of the items as BOE - can see 2 cloaks, 2 rings, 2 gloves and a Mace so far.. wondering if there trash drops or not thats gonna fill up the AH!

Quote Originally Posted by Matik View Post
    1.) Sweet, reused item models, now I'll get to look I was raiding in ZA and/or ZG, and I loved those item models during that time, thanks Blizz

2.) OMG RESUED ITEM MODELS? HOW LAZY CAN YOU BE BLIZZ? RECYCLED CONTENT AND RECYCLED MODELS, WHATS NEXT? THIS PATCH SUCKS

Take your pick gentlemen
    I'm gonna go with the second option. Snore.