Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How do you track your Lifebloom?

well I was wandering(is that how it's spelled) how do you other druids track your lifebloom when in raids? I used to just use the ingame deffault UI, but I just today switched to the LUI v3 but now I need a new way of tracking my lifebloom time and stack size on what target

I Just use X-Perl and turn on party buffs, if you make your buffs larger you can easily see which characters have LB on them.

A couple weeks ago I turned on the option in the default UI to replace the party frames with the raid frames, which are a lot more detailed in my opinion. That option, coupled with OmniCC, does the job for me, as you can see the buff on the raid frames along with the remaining time thanks to OmniCC.

Deleted
    both of them won't work with LUI as it is a complete UI as TukUI just better( in my opinion) you don't know of a stand alone addon that tracks Lifebloom?

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but OmniCC timers show up on the Blizzard raid frames just fine. I'm sure there are addons out there that do track Lifebloom and then pop up a warning when it is close to expiring, but I don't personally use one, and you asked "How do you track your Lifebloom?"...

i use power auras

img402.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot040411173225.jpg

LUI uses Grid so check in Curse for grid extensions that show LB duration, and many other extensions like more icons, raid marks etc..

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Very carefully..

Quartz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elloe View Post
    i use power auras

img402.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot040411173225.jpg
    I tried 10 mins now, I am pretty good with power aura as I use it to almost, everything from cooldown, proc tracking to a rotations helper, but I just can't get the configuration right, could you expaing how you got it to show in both raids and party and on other members?

Deleted
    Try HotCandy on Curse. It tracks all your hots in a customizable bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    UI party frames into Raid frames. Can see the LB and stacks. As a backup, i have buffs turned on in Xperl target.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    LUI uses Grid so check in Curse for grid extensions that show LB duration, and many other extensions like more icons, raid marks etc..
    There's a grid addon called something like "GridStatusHots" or something to that extent which gives you great control over tracking LB stacks - they give time duration and change the color of the timer based on your stack number. Pretty awesome little addition to grid - I've been using it since wrath and it's yet to fail me.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...atus-hots.aspx
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

img836.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot040511140618.jpg/

thats my config for lifebloom

Deleted
    Wondering*.

(Hope this doesn't come out in a rude, grammar-nazi way. Was intended as help, since OP asked for it in his post.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elloe View Post
    img836.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot040511140618.jpg/

thats my config for lifebloom
    thanks that was the best solution xD

also thanks DanielBrems! xD I've been Wondering for a while, about how to spell it right xD

i use the hot tracking functions in vuhdo

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    Same thing I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a bunch of different addons to track different hots is a bad idea for raiding. Get vuhdo if you raid or even Healbot if you are just pugging on an alt.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Same thing I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Get vuhdo
    same for me, i use it to track LB, RJ, WG, SM you name it tried mucking around with grid and it seemed like too many additional things needed to make it work!

Default UI and just keep track of it in my head. Certainly not the most efficient way to go, but if you get accustomed to it, it's fine for Heroics and all normal mode raids.