Deleted

Shadow priest and the caps for additional ticks

Hello I've been having some issues regarding the haste caps for ticks anyone out there that might be able to tell me the gain of ticks at what haste for

Shadow word pain - Vampiric touch - Devouring plague

at what haste % do each of this gain additional ticks

might just be me that haven't been able to find the haste caps.

<3 love to all the help I hope to get.

No haste caps attainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    No haste caps attainable.
    I am going to search the databases to find a cap with wings on it just to prove you wrong :P (no I don't have ANY idea when I decided haste=wings on something just deal with it ok??)

OT- The "caps" are interesting to know from a gathering knowledge stand point but don't actually come into play so much in the game. We generally don't let our dots fall off so how many ticks per each dot is slightly less important. For every 0.01% of haste we add it increases the tick rate of all our dots... so it's not so much of a aim for a certain amount type of thing. Not knocking you asking, just wanted to throw that out there
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-04-06 at 03:03 PM. Reason: honest to god I know the difference between through and throw ><

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am going to search the databases to find a cap with wings on it just to prove you wrong :P (no I don't have ANY idea when I decided haste=wings on something just deal with it ok??)

OT- The "caps" are interesting to know from a gathering knowledge stand point but don't actually come into play so much in the game. We generally don't let our dots fall off so how many ticks per each dot is slightly less important. For every 0.01% of haste we add it increases the tick rate of all our dots... so it's not so much of a aim for a certain amount type of thing. Not knocking you asking, just wanted to throw that out there
    cap with wings... WANT! D: Is it just me or do you taunt me with shinies in every post.. I'm still foaming over the April Fools wings joke. TOO CRUEL.

cap with wings... WANT! D: Is it just me or do you taunt me with shinies in every post.. I'm still foaming over the April Fools wings joke. TOO CRUEL.
    Me too.... Those looked so cool >< Also, it is fun to taunt goblins with shinies

To quote my GM:
    "If you want wings and to fly around, go play Aion...?"

Though, that and Paragon vs Ragnaros were probably the only good April Fool's on MMO-Champ. Pandaeran sucked (hello four years ago), but I liked the Blizzard ones (except their patch notes. I thought those were dumb.)
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~