Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It can definitely be used on players.
    Oh sorry, I stopped playing a while ago and when I last played you couldn't.

I was in an epic fight with a rogue, who was at , 10% or so health. (this was early in wotlk) And he had me in a cheapshot kidney with 4 seconds, or so, left on my blink CD. I was Arcane at the time.

My friend irl was standing behind me and watching, I knew I had this rogue so I started yelling "Kill me faster!, Kill me faster!, Kill me faster!"

and when I blinked, I turned and killed him with Arcane Barrage, and said, outloud "Not fast enough BITCH!"

My biggest PvP flop, I was about to AP-Pom, FFB a warrior carrying the flag in WSG and was spellreflected to crit myself for 20k, effectively one shotting myself. This was also in WotLK

1v3 arena.
    One DC'd, the other got ganked within literally 3 seconds. I was on my Arms warr, felt cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Deleted
    It was actually last week. I started playing on my rogue again after a short arena stop of 1-2 seasons. Before that I always played as assasination at 2k+ in 2v2 and 3v3. Now ppl said I should go as sub but I never really tried it. So I respecced and entered the arena with a random lock from the guild. The 1st match I met a frost mage + disc priest. It ended 1v2 with the disc priest at 20% hp left. I could easily beat him. After that it took me around 5 min to kill the frost mage. Never thought I could do it for the first time as sub after an arena break for atleast a few months. I thought by myself: "so I can still do this."

I remember in a 3s match my healer's monitor cut off at the very start. He told us to call out who needed heals and he used his f keys to heal. Well, we forgot to tell him to heal himself, so he dies, but then we end up 2v3'ing them for the win and laughing all the way to the bank.

Also, in a 5's match we managed to get off not 1, but 2 resses because our hunter died twice. Was hilarious. And got off a res in a 1v1 after both our partners died. I did it by getting out of combat, going cat form and stealthing, and then finding a nook to hide in before starting the res. The warrior charged me right as I got it off, and thankfully my partner waited til after he did his bladestorm mess before ressing so that he didn't just instadie.

Late wrathish, my most fun PvP encounter.

I see a shaman alone doing Hodir dailys, so I go to gank him, it turns out he's pretty decent and gets me down a couple thousand health before dying. Out of no where a frost mage starts to cast on me (I had no target so I was warned) I popped shadowmeld and got the jump on the damn UD frost mage, I got him lowish when a feral druid pops out of stealth on me. I manage to kill the frost mage while the druid is Gouged I start on the druid and get him half health, he goes bear form and pops regen so i start to kite him then once the bleeds are off vanish. I start again and manage to kill him with about 2k health I think it was, probably less.

I felt proud, and basked in my epic PvP skills for a minute or two. Then I get a whisper from someone named (no joke I was surprised myself) ownedbythief saying "Daamn you solo'd both of us!", I smiled and nicely told him there was a shaman before them and he was even more amazed.

Oh did I mention I'm a rogue named Thief?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

i solod a resil stacking disc priest in the 70s bracket once. prob the single hardest thing to do in the game atm.

Edit: Actually it's tied with soloing a resto shaman in the 70s bracket.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was in late tbc I believe. I was in Alterac Valley and was just crossing the Field of Strife. A warrior charged me and no one stopped to help me. I had the weakest pvp gear, but I was Disc spec. The second the warrior died I got attacked by a hunter, then a shaman. Hunter and shaman died at the same time and the second I decided to get my ass out of there a Mage interupted my mounting. We started picking off each other, hp by hp and then the first warrior comes again. To this day I have no idea how I managed to pull it off, but I did 5 consecutive kills without having a single moment to recupurate/drink or whatever. I still cannot believe how I managed to do it.

When the warrior died again I was spamming /yell /gchat /bg like mad calling for more hordes to come at me!
    Great times.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    the first thing the priest does is mana burn me (pisses me off somewhat cause its near instant cast)
    It's great when evidence shows a match that didn't happen. How did he full Mana burn you without the mage dying? Mana burn is no where near 'near instant'. In fact. It's the the longest cast time spell in a priest's arsenal. Your telling me you couldn't LoS this http://www.wowhead.com/spell=8129/mana-burn ? 2.5 second cast. If that priest had enough haste to make 2.5 seconds 'near instant' than you had a lot more than mana burn to worry about.

Back in wrath I did alot of premade bgs and was in Ab guarding the mine when a warrior, ele shaman and feral druid ganged up on me. Long story short I killed the warrior, then the druid then the annoyng shaman. They kept comming back for more so I kept killing them the rest of the battle. We were about to win when the horde sent them some back up and I still managed to kill those three before being killed.

I know their gear sucked and that they were bad at pvp but it felt good after so many battles of rushing head long to my death to delay the flag cap for the "greater good" of the team.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." ~Voltaire

Respec'd to ret on the PTR sometime in BC, signed up for an arena skirmish, killed a gnome in 1 GCD. I've been in love with killing gnomes ever since. It's the noise they make!

edit: Anything else "epic"... not sure. Maybe the times I've successfully rezzed my friend in 2s. lol. Or the times I killed 2 of them after he died and it was 1v2.

OH WAIT! I just remembered.

BOTH of my most epic PvP moments have been in Nagrand, as a holy paladin. One was this rogue who gave me a fight 9 minutes and 30 seconds long on the road! I give that guy mad props. I had never had that much trouble with a rogue up to that point.

The other was a priest that I ended up chasing all over the zone for what had to be at least as long as that rogue fight was - eventually, I chased him up to one of the floating islands where he was trying to drink - we duked it out up there, he jumped and did the priesty slow fall thingie, and I jumped off and parachuted and killed him in midair... it felt good. And that was back when you had to spirit rez! HEH.
    Last edited by Kenerek; 2011-04-12 at 06:50 AM.
    Arguing on the internet is like...

flag

Me carrying the flag of the other and a healer friend of mine took down the enemy flag and 5 others players while my whole team was zeging in the middle of wsg

an arena match with no dks or undead rogues makes me pray to the heavens. in warsong almost killed a dk with the 2 hander from conquest points and some vicious in 70 gear but like 5 people came to save him at 25% i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. killing gnomes = sexy time.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got two awesome moments....

Once in AV, back in TBC, me (BM hunter) and a friend (feral druid), where at the horde mine, hunting 3 horde, yes I was alliance at that time. We killed them. Then they got ressed at the nearby GY, and two more joined them. We killed those 5 people without much trouble. After that they ressed again, and 2-3 more joined them and yet again, we killed them, but this time, we barely had time to recover before the next wave came, and killed half of them before having to see us self defeated.

I am horde now, have been for the past 1½ year.
    A week ago, to be precise, my guild got realm first guild lvl 25, we went to SW to show off the mounts to the alliance guild we have been fighting with, about this achiement. We went into the king, got nuked. Then we went to the roof of the kings quater, and were just nuking all the alliance, none could get close, none could take us down. They kept trying for 20-30 min, but without luck. So we even got the guild achiement, where you need to kill 2500 alliance :-D Good times indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was half health on my hunter and my partner in 2s was dead. i managed to kill both the two rogues who were on full health

15+ Year Old Account
    I have two that really stick out in my mind. Both happened to be world pvp

The first was on a random DK alt. I was in hellfire killing stuff next to the gorge in the middle. On the Horde side. This 80 allanice dk kills me so I (being stubourn) rez and eat getting ready to go back to questing. I see her land again coming straight for me. I happen to be nearly on the edge of this chasm. So I deathgripped her it actually landed and she continued off the cliff falling to her death. EPIC moment.

Another epic moment for me was recently a group of us were doing RoB 3.0 when this group of horde showed up trying to gank us. I managed to heal us through killing all five of them and the boss with no one dieing. It was really epic for me. Plus I got to show off a bit ~_^.

Most of the time I consider it epic if I win when being jumped. But I'm a carebear =3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few, all happened while leveling:

While leveling a Shaman back in BC, I was questing in Hillsbrad when a warrior who was about the same level as me attacks me and runs away, naturally I chase him down, turns out the warrior had a friend - a Night Elf warrior was was shadow-melded nearby, so I end up in a 2v1 fight...I manage to kill them both, multiple times

Later, on my Shaman again, I was in STV and had just gotten dual-wielding and stormstrike. I was questing with a friend, we had gotten separated and he said he was being attacked by a priest, so I run up to help him, the priest was 3 levels higher than us. I run up and stormstrike, get some lucky procs (I crit, WF procced and got a double crit), priest dies instantly.

And the most epic pvp moment I've ever had:
    Was on a level 40 something hunter, it was during BC. I was hanging out in Tarren Mill, helping a guildy with a quest when a level 70 warrior starts attacking. I attack him, and start kiting him around, very slowly bringing his HP down. I manage to get him to about 3-5% of his health left when I run out of mana, and all my traps and kiting abilities are on cooldown...I have very little HP left so I prepare to die...when at the last possible second before I was about to get hit, an undead rogue ambushes him and saves me

Deleted
    I was a lvl 83 Orc Warrior leveling in uldum, I found a Worgen hunter fooling around and stealing my quest mobs so I pwned him with the power of my axe.

Aflter a few minutes his main, an Worgen frost mage was following me, I was running and crying to him, when he land I charged to him and after a fast duel finally WON THAT FKING 85 FROST MAGE........... OMG.....................

I make a lot of screens, and a lvl 1 alt started to cry me and cry and cry

Quote Originally Posted by Blikun View Post
    I was a lvl 83 Orc Warrior leveling in uldum, I found a Worgen hunter fooling around and stealing my quest mobs so I pwned him with the power of my axe.

Aflter a few minutes his main, an Worgen frost mage was following me, I was running and crying to him, when he land I charged to him and after a fast duel finally WON THAT FKING 85 FROST MAGE........... OMG.....................

I make a lot of screens, and a lvl 1 alt started to cry me and cry and cry
    you lie ITS ALL LIES =P, my best moment eva was a AB the entire alliance (well not all but almost) went lm and 5 of us hordes went there and it was like me healer and resto shaman a warr tank and a rogue and mage, what happen that would be epic in that situation?? you may ask just watch the words Priest + LM + LOTS of enemys= MC 1 by 1 and go bye bye hahaha they wer all LETS KILL THE WARR TANK yeah right none of them stop heals and my mc's and 1 by 1 they went off the edge HOOAH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganza View Post
    you lie ITS ALL LIES =P, my best moment eva was a AB the entire alliance (well not all but almost) went lm and 5 of us hordes went there and it was like me healer and resto shaman a warr tank and a rogue and mage, what happen that would be epic in that situation?? you may ask just watch the words Priest + LM + LOTS of enemys= MC 1 by 1 and go bye bye hahaha they wer all LETS KILL THE WARR TANK yeah right none of them stop heals and my mc's and 1 by 1 they went off the edge HOOAH
    U JELLY? of course yes ^^