sad thing is its addicting...i could listion to that for far too long

Deleted

cant stop laughing on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=N8IGDIujijQ

This guy ALWAYS cracks me up... must be the accent

Deleted
    I don't think many people out of our country saw this, but you better.

Here is a president of our country (Czech Republic, EU) stealing a protocolar pen like a f*cking BOSS!

PS: the pen would later on be actually given to him, including the box but he just... took it before TO actually sign a contract later on. Still amusing though .

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I don't think many people out of our country saw this, but you better.

Here is a president of our country (Czech Republic, EU) stealing a protocolar pen like a f*cking BOSS!

PS: the pen would later on be actually given to him, including the box but he just... took it before TO actually sign a contract later on. Still amusing though .

Klaus is awesome

this one required quantum physics and an extensive knowledge of the quadratic formula to make. but not really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTTZoW42Pck

but really

Deleted

Question What are your thoughts on Sexy Sax Man?

I'll just leave this here lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Does he call himself Sexy Sax Man? If so, he should leave the 'sexy' part away. If you call him that, don't ever again... He's not sexy at all. (I might be straight, but I can damn well tell when a man is sexy and he's not:P)
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Pretty cool but NOWHERE near as epic as:

HAHA actually when i was little i used to come home and watch tv in my moms room because i was too young for cable and while flipping through the channels on way to watch dragon ball z on cartoon network i cam across channel 99. it was fuzzy but then it became clearer and clearer to me that i had found the nudity channel needless to say for a few months i rushed home from school, and everytime theyd start to do it this music would play sometimes to this day i still humb it then i realize where i remember that song from ....AHHH good times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Pretty cool but NOWHERE near as epic as:

LOL hes badass!

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    HAHA actually when i was little i used to come home and watch tv in my moms room because i was too young for cable and while flipping through the channels on way to watch dragon ball z on cartoon network i cam across channel 99. it was fuzzy but then it became clearer and clearer to me that i had found the nudity channel needless to say for a few months i rushed home from school, and everytime theyd start to do it this music would play sometimes to this day i still humb it then i realize where i remember that song from ....AHHH good times
    DOUBLE LOL. Me and my brother got caught by our mom when we stumbled across that channel. Good times, good times lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just at that mall the other day (at the 0:40 mark). These guys must live really close to me if they were filming things in the neighboring town.

RuneG
    watch?v=dKPEZKY2LoM

15+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Dreadnor; 2011-04-16 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    EPIC 'prank gone wrong' video:

15+ Year Old Account
    funniest shit

Last edited by Dreadnor; 2011-04-18 at 02:17 AM.

Buttered floor faceplant is soooo funny!

lol forgot bout the WoW PW change haha

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Does he call himself Sexy Sax Man? If so, he should leave the 'sexy' part away. If you call him that, don't ever again... He's not sexy at all. (I might be straight, but I can damn well tell when a man is sexy and he's not:P)
    It's obviously part of the joke, dude.

Because we all know Random = funny!

Pony Version because Ponies are awesome!