Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is the best Tasty beverage to help keep you awake for those all nighters?

The title is pretty self explanatory. Ideas and Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiger Blood, or my own awesomeness...

And 7 g. rocks of course.

Signed: Charlie Sheen

Coffee Coffee Coffee, only thing that helps me

usually Mtn. Dew for me...

sprite to wash down my big kahuna burger

Quote Originally Posted by ednerr View Post
    This. I also LOVE NOS! And I work for Pepsi, so I gotta say Rockstar is pretty legit (but I prefer orange Monster)... Shit kills you, I know.

i wish i could bang 7 gram rocks and finish them :P i dont really drink anything to stay awake since im a "night owl" anyway but if i could say anything a piece of fruit or something with natural sugars in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee baby!

Well to be honest, caffeine doesn't have much of an effect on me as it does compared to other people. I usually have to chug down two Monsters to feel it. Starbucks Double Shot Energy + Coffee drinks are both tasty AND stimulating. I usually feel it a little bit from just one can.

Redbull.. my dad works at a beverage producing brewery.. <3
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by SwissyChief View Post
    This. I also LOVE NOS! And I work for Pepsi, so I gotta say Rockstar is pretty legit (but I prefer orange Monster)... Shit kills you, I know.

Have you ever heard of XS Energy?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread demands this vid:

ROCKSTAR! best energy drink

Quote Originally Posted by Dugaan View Post
    sprite to wash down my big kahuna burger
    Damn now I'm hungry...

And coffee ftw!

If it's just something to idly drink while I'm doing something, any kind of soda will do. I've recently switched to caffeine diet colas. Caffeine really effects me, so I try to drink as little as I can.

If I'm actually trying to be productive or stay up late, regular Mountain Dew, Coke, or Pepsi does the trick. I try to avoid it, but sometimes I think I'm addicted to the stuff. Having some caffeine does have a noticeable improvement on my productivity, though.

Tons of Isostar sport drinks and cold shower in raid breaks (15min every 2 hours to restore focus, at least partially) .

Deleted
    Glacéau vitamine water (different taste = different energy), no dangerous energy drink shit, just pure vitamine energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I need to stay awake I either get a 5 hour energy, or a monster... I love monster a lot more but 5 hours are quick and last for me about 4 hours. when I feel that it's dozing off so I take another as soon as the 5 hours are up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ednerr View Post
    QFT! There is no better way to keep awake.

pure water^^ I'm almost never tired
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

a looooong drink of water