Poll: Which T12 fight do you LEAST like doing?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nef any day everytime i pop a cd time to spam 2 for stolen power then being asked to pop tranquilty meaning no use of the stolen power i just stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    Nef any day everytime i pop a cd time to spam 2 for stolen power then being asked to pop tranquilty meaning no use of the stolen power i just stacked
    except that your tranquility is now healing like a BOSS and is gonna pop the raid up super fast.

Al'akir is the worst fight this tier, purely for the rng basis of the fight. Heroic Chim is my least favorite fight just because dps is so low that fight, mostly selfish reasons there but hey.

Al'Akir...*shudders*... Oh look it's a happy wall of tornadoes coming from the left...oh hey and there's another happy wall of tornadoes coming from the right...oh and what's that? half the raid just fell off...

Chim - so goddam boring as a tank or dps, just annoying to heal.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

On normal, Nef as a dps. It's just boring.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Al'akir. Hate raiding in 3 dimensions.

I voted Al'Akir.

The rng is annoying, flying in 3 dimensions has always been annoying, healing phase 2 is such a bitch (Because we fucking do it wrong but don't tell my GM that). Overall that fight can suck it.

Personally I fell inlove with Heroic Mal, cause Im a fire mage ^.^
    I hate Al'Akir though... Almost as much as I hated the Prof Putri fight

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Chimeron, because yeah Al'akir RNG is bad, but it can all be countered with a great deal of badassery, Chimeron RNG, on the other hand, is just morale crushing.

Al'akir is terrible, don't make fights like these blizz. It's really interesting, but the mechanics belong in a console game..
    I really enjoyed all of bastion of twilight.
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2011-04-16 at 07:20 AM.

Al'Akir Phase one on heroic.

Deleted
    29% for al'akir? i like that fight personally, but nefarion i hate you!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Tanking either Arion or Terrastra during the Ascendant Council fight, but if we're asking in general as in Tanking/Healing/DPS then I'd have to say Ascendant Council anyway that fight sucks :/

Deleted
    Chim normal or heroic simply because it takes 3-4 attempts for healers to get it right every damn week. Makes me sad.

u can tell most ppl responding are dps, cause they pick alakir over nef. try tankin adds for nef D=

My guild doesn't even bother with Al'akir, since he's completely useless and annoying.

(as a feral dps you lose your 4 peice bonus when shifting forms

Al'Akir. We can easily get to P3 with feedback on the boss and no deaths, but once we get there everything falls apart. Repeat this a million times and it gets really annoying.

Grinding to Halfus and doing his boring fight is probably the least interesting part of raiding.