Blade flurry target acquisition

Does anyone know an addon that can tell me whether I'm hitting an extra target or not when blade furry is on?

Right now I am using an addon called flurrytime, but the problem is that after I start hitting an extra target, and then if I become out of

range from the extra target the addon does not inform me immediately that I am not hitting an extra target.

It's critical to know that you're hitting an extra target at boss fights like Magmaw for maximum DPS.

Stay in melee range.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I made a personal edit of FlurryTime that has a reduced time and also has a 3d portrait of the target you're hitting.

FlurryTime Edit

If you use a scrolling battle text it should show up on that. You can also hear it too.

Thanks for your replies! Brusalk, is there any way that I could reduce the size of the 3d portrait

Deleted
    To change the time of the target name fade after last blade flurry hit just edit FluttyTime.lua file and find the line:

Code:
    if (FlurryTimeFrameTime < GetTime() - 5) then
    Change 5 to desired fade time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    If you use a scrolling battle text it should show up on that. You can also hear it too.
    This is what I use. I have sct set up to just show dodges/absorbs/immunes/misses/etc and blade flurry damage along with what it's hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by timorjin View Post
    Thanks for your replies! Brusalk, is there any way that I could reduce the size of the 3d portrait
    Totally, change the lines (starting at 41)
    Code:
    p:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", f, "TOPLEFT")
     p:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", f, "TOPRIGHT")
     p:SetHeight(150)
    to

Code:
    p:SetPoint("BOTTOM", f, "TOP")
    p:SetHeight(75)
    p:SetWidth(75)
    You can change the 75 to whatever size you want, just make sure that they're the same, otherwise your portrait will look deformed

Thank you very much Brusalk!

At the moment the addon doesn't seem to be functioning in the 4.1 patch.

Do you happen to have a modified version that works in this patch?

Yep! Here you go: (Blizzard and their breaking of pretty much every addon with hideCaster.. ruffle mruflle)

4.1 Update

Deleted
    You can hear it, and usually tend to use my eyes to see if a 2nd target is close enough...

Again thank you sincerely, Brusalk!

You're very welcome

Brusalk, is there anyway to change the text? Like say from a shared media?

edit: Also what would cause the 3d frame to go 2d like the male worgen graphic on pitbull UF?
    Target always starts out 3d then within .5sec it reverts to the 2d model of it
    Last edited by Thomstel; 2011-04-30 at 09:15 PM.

It shouldn't be going 2d, as far as I know the frame shouldn't even support it. Are you using the 4.1 update? Can you post like a video or a couple screenshots and check to see if there are any lua errors. Thanks

It's pretty simple to change the font, I hope to put out an update to the addon in a few hours which have support for changing a few things like frame size and font stuff