15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Nice Hookah, bruh. What flavor are you guys hitting?
    Had to take my small one with me since that pic was taking on my school trip to Berlin. xd
    Taste where Apple/mint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    there were plenty of possible choices to comment on in this pic. A Dr. Seuss book is not one that springs to the forefront for me tbh. haha
    You where most prob thinking more about this i assume

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Its just a body, buddy. You have one.

I dont have pictures taken like that for smut, I take it for art.
    Your pic =/= Art

Only picture of me with beer in hand! Oh and it was a damn tasty BBQ! camping ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Your pic =/= Art
    I'm curious - what do you think art is? I've always felt that art was EXTREMELY subjective, so I'm a bit surprised that anyone could even attempt to objectively define what is and is not art.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Well, I suppose I'm not totally different in person than in-game. I've got an extremely high tolerance for terrible players - I've always gotten more joy from seeing a player successfully interrupt on Omnitron on the 10th attempt than stomping through the raid. Furthermore, one of the most rewarding things I've done in the past 12 months was volunteering with kids with special needs. Not looking to start a flame war (and it's one I'd take somewhat personal, so please try to avoid it ^^), but it was so rewarding getting to help these kids and give them a friend.

I'm also an obnoxious typer. I use big, bullshit, pretentious words like obnoxious, furthermore, and pretentious. I think I actually type words like that more often than I say them, so they do differentiate to a certain degree.

Differentiate? Shit, I need to work on this.
    I'm going to bed cause I'm about to collapse.

I don nearly the exact same thing. I have high tolerance for screw ups and feel happy knowing someone was able to do something they otherwise couldn't before. I use big words and sometimes I throw in technicalities with my guild mates and officers.

Sadly, I'm not assertive or aggressive enough in life to make myself feel better and I get frustrated knowing I did something wrong. I also have bad self esteem. Hence why I said I was an ugly mofo. My self- image is just bad.

Also I hope this thread stay up. It was nice seeing what other people look like and chat with them, even though there were conflicts.

PS: and yes the majority of females in this thread are beautiful and no that is not creepy at all.
    PSS: Show us yourselves Bibi, Lysah and the llama looking thing!

Your pic =/= Art
    Your opinion, but if I wanted my pictures to be smutty, I would've gotten my cock out.

It was a picture collage about all the feelings of the human body, at its most natural form.
    Mine was weakness.

We have strength, lust etc etc.

I'm curious - what do you think art is? I've always felt that art was EXTREMELY subjective, so I'm a bit surprised that anyone could even attempt to objectively define what is and is not art.
    Thats what I thought as well, there is a lot of crap out there is "art" like an unmade bed wtf? lol

Although im not the best judge of art I hope the guy's art project goes well

<start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    You where most prob thinking more about this i assume

hahaha, that's made me laugh! But nah, possibly the choice in make-up colours.

but seriously. yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ste1n View Post
    lol barca and pietros

this made me lol - ive been watching this series on sky - i think its funny though that the main charactor is so skinny and old when the others are like bodybuilders

I'd rather just have a natural conversation than one with someone who says the perfect thing all the time. I love people for their flaws, not the lack thereof.
    Heh, sorry, had to quote this. If this forum is full of people saying the perfect thing all the time, I guess perfection makes me passively rage about the state of humanity. lol...

And I'd say that I'm pretty much identical online as in person - there's just less of a "get to know me" phase online. It's more of "me after I'm comfortable around you". Cuz, you know, anonymity or whatever.

Edit: And Bessemor's (?) first pic was awesome.
    Last edited by Kenerek; 2011-04-25 at 11:11 AM. Reason: BESSEMOR?
    Arguing on the internet is like...

Yes, art is subjective, we've all had these discussions in high school. But there has to be a line, not everything you can look at in the world can be "art". A scrawny man in a mask in black and white. Art? Sure, you can bullshit it and "interpret" it many different ways, but it's not art. It's just uncreative people pretending to be creative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    is that the bloke from neighbors? or home and away?

Well, I suppose I'm not totally different in person than in-game. I've got an extremely high tolerance for terrible players - I've always gotten more joy from seeing a player successfully interrupt on Omnitron on the 10th attempt than stomping through the raid. Furthermore, one of the most rewarding things I've done in the past 12 months was volunteering with kids with special needs. Not looking to start a flame war (and it's one I'd take somewhat personal, so please try to avoid it ^^), but it was so rewarding getting to help these kids and give them a friend.

I'm also an obnoxious typer. I use big, bullshit, pretentious words like obnoxious, furthermore, and pretentious. I think I actually type words like that more often than I say them, so they do differentiate to a certain degree.

Differentiate? Shit, I need to work on this.
    Even my vocabulary is the same from game to world and back. Though that might just be due to the fact that repetition, especially personally, of certain words bothers me. I prefer to use multiple synonyms while reflecting a singular thought. It seems to keep the attention of my audience better, as well.

I don't get out much aside from work. And while I've found I've developed a higher tolerance for "I ate paint yesterday" people in raids, that tolerance does not translate over to my job place very well. You lose mere cents when someone screws up and costs you a raid night due to people giving up on raid wipe after raid wipe. You lose a whole hell of a lot more when an employee, especially one who's been with the company longer than a couple weeks, screws up one order and pisses off a regular customer. And as a part of the management team, it then becomes your job to fix the problem. My fix to the problem? The fellow might not have his job anymore if the issue is bad enough.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its the morning. im tired.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Its just a body, buddy. You have one.

I dont have pictures taken like that for smut, I take it for art.
    i admire stuff like that for art tho, comment wasn't ment to be harsh.

Yes, art is subjective, we've all had these discussions in high school. But there has to be a line, not everything you can look at in the world can be "art". A scrawny man in a mask in black and white. Art? Sure, you can bullshit it and "interpret" it many different ways, but it's not art. It's just uncreative people pretending to be creative.
    So the line is this guys image? If he pulled up the cloth 3 inches, would that have made it art? Would 6 inches have made it a tasteful portrait? I hope you see what I'm getting at. I'm still convinced that the definition of "art" is just way too ambiguous.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its when you take a photography course and become an instant pro, this happens.

totally agree with you.

Come on, i'm pretty sure the guy has feelings. To say you don't like it is fine, but to degrade his project and insult him wasn't really necessary. I thought from your picture you would be nice lol