10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    id go to see it, gonna be a hell of a game. mind putting me on a plane and buying the ticket?
    For some odd reason, i feel like Kane will have a big game...

I was 'cheerin'g for the bhawks up until the third period yesterday purely because of the canucks fans being so annoying and in your face. I thought that the canucks outplayed the hawks in the third and 1OT periods. What do you guys think about the the penalty shot call? legit call or bad call?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjutant View Post
    I was 'cheerin'g for the bhawks up until the third period yesterday purely because of the canucks fans being so annoying and in your face. I thought that the canucks outplayed the hawks in the third and 1OT periods. What do you guys think about the the penalty shot call? legit call or bad call?
    completely legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see how it couldn't be legit

10+ Year Old Account
    id go to see it, gonna be a hell of a game. mind putting me on a plane and buying the ticket?
    Already sold out. I was just barely able to get seats for Game 2, and that was for the back row of the upper bowl, with the tickets bought a day early because my friend is a season-ticket holder

completely legit.
    Glad im not the only one who thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only call they got right.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    i dont see how it couldn't be legit
    I cant remember what my friend was arguing but he said it was a penalty not a free shot. I disagreed and i wanted to make sure i wasnt blind. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    so you guys think la kings can turn their series around tonight?
    I think they very well could. I don't know which way to go on that series. Coin toss for me

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Already sold out. I was just barely able to get seats for Game 2, and that was for the back row of the upper bowl, with the tickets bought a day early because my friend is a season-ticket holder
    I can hear the skytrain voice now...

"The next station is... Stadium... Chinatown.... Fuck Chicago."

Or when it stops in Metrotown and there's a ton of people there.

"Expo line, to... Blackhawks demise."
    red panda red panda red panda!

Tomorrow night is either gonna be awesome or completely horrible. Boston has a chance to close out the series in Montreal, although I'm pretty sure it's going to a Game 7. The Buffalo/Philly series is back in Philly for Game 7. I'm going to be pissed if Buffalo doesn't win this series. They blew their chance to close it out yesterday. Then the big one, Game 7 between the Canucks and Blackhawks. I would love nothing more for Chicago to eliminate Vancouver for a 3rd straight year, but I have a bad feeling that Vancouver will pull through.

I'm gonna say fuck it to our weekly pick up game tomorrow night and watch hockey instead. That and I shattered my stick yesterday on a slap shot and have haven't been out to pick another up.

hahahaha That would be the best. Zoma, are you from BC? My friends got tickets to game... 5 (i think that was the one in van) off of craigslist. Not sure for game 7 anymore, but they got theirs the day before the game. You might be able to find some.

tuukkatime, im going to be extremely pissed if Philly doesnt win the series.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Tomorrow night is either gonna be awesome or completely horrible. Boston has a chance to close out the series in Montreal, although I'm pretty sure it's going to a Game 7. The Buffalo/Philly series is back in Philly for Game 7. I'm going to be pissed if Buffalo doesn't win this series. They blew their chance to close it out yesterday. Then the big one, Game 7 between the Canucks and Blackhawks. I would love nothing more for Chicago to eliminate Vancouver for a 3rd straight year, but I have a bad feeling that Vancouver will pull through.

I'm gonna say fuck it to our weekly pick up game tomorrow night and watch hockey instead. That and I shattered my stick yesterday on a slap shot and have haven't been out to pick another up.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Boston gets it in game 6. Between the awful calls, your one decent offensive line, and just the luck...

Either way, Boston VS Montreal is always a good game no matter who wins.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    but I have a bad feeling that Vancouver will pull through.
    Why thank you.

It's kind of ironic how I feel more confident after Game 6, even though we loss. Still, it's a best of one series now, and could go either way.

This was probably brought up yesterday but what do you guys think about Luongo? Does Chicago just have his number or do you think long term he might not be in the Canucks plans. I know last off season people were talking about Schnieder and Luongo lost his C making it seem like it could be possible for a move but he makes 5 million a year and has a 10 years remaining. Think Vancouver is kicking themselves over that contract now or you think he'll earn it with better play from here on out?

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahaha That would be the best. Zoma, are you from BC? My friends got tickets to game... 5 (i think that was the one in van) off of craigslist. Not sure for game 7 anymore, but they got theirs the day before the game. You might be able to find some.

tuukkatime, im going to be extremely pissed if Philly doesnt win the series.
    In Coquitlam, takes me about a half hour to reach Rogers Arena. I don't like buying tickets anywhere besides an official tickets store or from the box office. At least then I know the tickets are legit and don't have a 300% markup price.

Though a friend told me that if you wait outside the game until the opening whistle goes, the scalper's price drops dramatically.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    This was probably brought up yesterday but what do you guys think about Luongo? Does Chicago just have his number or do you think long term he might not be in the Canucks plans. I know last off season people were talking about Schnieder and Luongo lost his C making it seem like it could be possible for a move but he makes 5 million a year and has a 10 years remaining. Think Vancouver is kicking themselves over that contract now or you think he'll earn it with better play from here on out?
    As a Canucks fan, I can honestly say... No frikkin' idea. He's an amazing goaltender, but when he makes a mistake, it's very noticeable. I'd personally say keep him. There is a reason that the years between Kirk McLean and Roberto Luongo was called "The Goalie Graveyard".

Edit: For those who don't know, the Goalie Graveyard was when the Canucks went through 26 goalies in 11 seasons.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2011-04-26 at 02:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguies View Post
    except seabrook hadnt even touched the puck yet ffs.

Yeah pause that, Bickell leaves his feet AFTER the hit, not before.
    Yes Seabrook didn't have the puck. THAT IS WHY IT WAS CALLED INTERFERENCE. Apparently you can't see what millions of others can on the play. I'll have to post a screen cap or something. Either way it doesn't matter since Bickell got suspended by the hockey gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Yes Seabrook didn't have the puck. THAT IS WHY IT WAS CALLED INTERFERENCE. Apparently you can't see what millions of others can on the play. I'll have to post a screen cap or something. Either way it doesn't matter since Bickell got suspended by the hockey gods.
    Hockey Gods: What? No call? Bullshit refs, I'm breaking that guy's wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    Good on Gillis. Although it might be too late, and does show some desperation, but I doubt it. The team played lights out last night.
    I remember it all too well