Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Blizzard Store - Cenarion Hatchling for Japan Earthquake Relief

Blizzard Store - Cenarion Hatchling for Japan Earthquake Relief
    The Cenarion Hatchling is now available from the Blizzard store! For every Cenarion Hatchling purchased between now and July 31, 100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief efforts.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Introducing the latest World of Warcraft companion up for adoption in the online Pet Store: the wild and noble Cenarion Hatchling! This little critter is the twin of the rare Hippogryph Hatchling pet players could randomly encounter in the first World of Warcraft Trading Card Game set, Heroes of Azeroth -- and he's emerged from the forests of Azeroth to lend a helping talon to some friends in need. For every Cenarion Hatchling purchased between now and July 31, 100% of the $10 USD adoption fee will be donated to the American Red Cross's Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief efforts. This support will enable the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, emotional support, and other assistance to victims of this disaster.

To learn more about the Pet Store, please visit the Pet Store FAQ.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-05-02 at 06:00 PM.

Something nice from blizzard? Wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, so they decided to do it after all. Now all you whiners can suck it! :G

Deleted
    Very nice effort from Blizzard!.

Deleted
    100%. That is cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Already bought and redeemed, even before they announced it with a US blue post hehe. The pet is just "meh" to me but with the 100% donation you can't go wrong.

/fistpump I SAID it wasn't going to be the damn lion mount.

I can finally donate for japan without disproving the rational choice theory. Thx blizzard.

Deleted
    same thing like with the phönix in bc..

took a while sheesh! but now im buying it to help japan ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing they decided to do something to help Japan We all know though that had they done the new mount they are going to release it would probably destroy whatever this thing generates lol.

Still, good job Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by risks View Post
    Something nice from blizzard? Wow...
    Why do people always have to be so ignorant on the boards? This is not the only time Blizzard does charity. The pandaren monk was a charity pet, the last 2 blizzcons they have had charity dinners or something where people pay shitloads of money to have dinner with them or something and get a ticket to the blizzcon and those earnings or part of it go to charity.

Deleted
    What happens if 50% of the WoW Players QQ about something on forums.
    They will get result.

Up next is a mini pet to support leaderless Al-Quada activists?
    Or maybe support every single problematic item in the world?
    Will be fun when 2012 hits!

Deleted
    Wow, 100% to the Aid. I'm in!

Was totally ready to moan about it only being 10% or something when I saw the title But 100% is great. Guess it's time for me to get my first store pet.

Whiners Club: Only to 31 July? BLIZZARD IS GREEDY!!

It looks like toucan sam got freaky with the hippogryphs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinikenshin View Post
    Why do people always have to be so ignorant on the boards? This is not the only time Blizzard does charity. The pandaren monk was a charity pet, the last 2 blizzcons they have had charity dinners or something where people pay shitloads of money to have dinner with them or something and get a ticket to the blizzcon and those earnings or part of it go to charity.
    this isn't ignorant, it was just a comment to the first post... wanted 2say its not the first time blizz does something nice..

Very nice to see it's 100% this time. Good on ya Blizz!

100% is amazing. And all the way to the end of July? Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    For every Cenarion Hatchling purchased between now and July 31, 2011, Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% of the 10€ (9 GBP) purchase price to support earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan.

Not just with the US store but the EU store too.