Deleted

Evangelism or Paralysis for Shadow PvP?

I have 3 points left to spend for my Shadow PvP build and i am not sure where to put them: 2 Evangelism + 1 Archangel or 2 Paralysis + 1...?

ehmm get em both ? So that you with wings do 3xmindspike MB crit that locks it in place?

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Deleted
    How to get them both without loosing some essential Shadow talents? Can you or someone else, link me good PvP build?

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfMoZZhrMddkrddfo

Depends a little, would go with this is you have another player with MS in your team

Deleted
    Interesting build, but i am not sure is it realy worth to have Veiled Shadows and Twisted faith for PvP? Since hit rating is not a problem in PvP ... Also, only 1 point in Harnessed shadows?
    I don't know ... If i put more points in Shadow tree to increase my Mastery rating, would this be a good replacement for Evangelism?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Interesting build, but i am not sure is it realy worth to have Veiled Shadows and Twisted faith for PvP? Since hit rating is not a problem in PvP ... Also, only 1 point in Harnessed shadows?
    I don't know ... If i put more points in Shadow tree to increase my Mastery rating, would this be a good replacement for Evangelism?
    There are spirit on meny pieces of gear, so that one is mandatory.
    Veiled Shadows is pretty much one of the best talents we have as the damage from shadow fiend is very high and extreamly good to use in a "going for the kill" situation.
    Harnessed Shadows is pretty useless, it's nice when you have those orbs up and can get a high MB crit, but you never really have time to stand and stack them up before you need to spam Mindspikes.
    And no, nothing is a good replacement for evangelsism, you need both the mana and dmg.

Deleted
    evangelism over all for mana