Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoW is too raid centric

Next patch is going to add legendary quest chain that I guess only 0.1% player base or less will experience, they are adding new recipes for crafting but these will most likely to drop from raids like in the past, just like materials for these new pattern will drop from raid bosses.

Raiders get to experience some encounters that play big part in lore (how big part player base done sinestra?), get new craftables patterns and big epic quest chain. I just wish they would put similar effort to other quests instead daily quests that ask you collect some items on ground. Pretty much everything in this game that is designed for 1-5 players is so easy that it offer zero challenge or just simple grind like rep grinding.

Why cant players get non-raid quest chains that are epic and you cant complete in one day? Instead having crafting tied to raiding, let crafters discover new patterns or reward from quest. New craftable materials should be something miners,herbalist and skinners should be able to find instead it being raid loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like the new daily hub?

Like the long and 'epic' grind towards getting it completed and getting a cool mount?

Raider do more = Raider get more rewards
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Yeah, cant wait for the new hyjal stuff..

This is new and interesting.

Raids are for raiders. They are giving you what they claim is the most expansive and interactive max level quest hub to date. How could you possibly suddenly feel, that with this patch, casuals are getting a shorter end of the stick than they were previously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Like the new daily hub?

Like the long and 'epic' grind towards getting it completed and getting a cool mount?
    Also the non-raid quest chain with Thrall and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    Why cant players get non-raid quest chains that are epic and you cant complete in one day? Instead having crafting tied to raiding, let crafters discover new patterns or reward from quest. New craftable materials should be something miners,herbalist and skinners should be able to find instead it being raid loot.
    Crafters have tons of stuff to acquire and craft. Not all of it is epic, of course, but if you don't raid, why would you need epics?

There will always be raids.

And the focus on non-raiders has only grown as time goes by.

Deleted
    This is like complaing Call of Duty is to focused on Shooting people.

It´s really a shame that only raiders get to craft those RAID LEVEL GEAR from the professions

They added something for non raiders. Achievements and PvP. If you want more quests, you want more solo content. That's the one thing this game could actually do to get rid of in my opinion. I barely see anyone in any zones anymore, the world feels so empty.

If simply questing by yourself, and not grouping with other players to kill bosses, is your thing, then this game is probably not aimed at you.
    Try non-multiplayer rpgs.
    I hear swtor is going to have amazing storyline and single player options in addition to multiplayer.

Deleted
    Like the new daily hub?

Just like long and 'epic' grind for Hellscream's Reach?

It's a shame there's not more PvP craftables.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    Just like long and 'epic' grind for Hellscream's Reach?
    Hellscream's reach had well over 50 dailies?

News to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping the those crafting materials that I'm guessing will drop from Raid bosses will also be rewards for doing the daily quests in Hyjal, only once you dig deeper into the chain anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Crafters have tons of stuff to acquire and craft. Not all of it is epic, of course, but if you don't raid, why would you need epics?
    Pretty much that.
    bestroo: She's not into bombing terrorist guys with big beards.
    zeidiz: QQ
    zeidiz: i can shave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Hellscream's reach had well over 50 dailies?

News to me.
    All those 50 dailies will be completely different and unique?

Quote Originally Posted by Visko View Post
    I'm hoping the those crafting materials that I'm guessing will drop from Raid bosses will also be rewards for doing the daily quests in Hyjal, only once you dig deeper into the chain anyways.
    I'm not usually the guy to spout free gears, but getting even a part of your legendary weapon from dailys is just too much. Way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    All those 50 dailies will be completely different and unique?
    Every boss in Cata is completely different and unique?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am still waiting on new pvp stuff in the patchs.Or better yet just a pvp patch,lord we know pve had it's turn.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose