Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hunter X Hunter: Meyrem Vs President Netero, Gon Vs Hisoka, Kurapika Vs Ubogin, Killua Vs Youpi, Gon Vs Bomber.

Darker Than Black: All and any fight, just love them all.

Berserk: Guts Vs Zodd

Naruto: Naruto vs Pain, one of the better fights I've seen in a manga. The anime fight was decent, but the fucked up animation fails killed it for me.
    Sasuke vs Itachi, Gaara vs Rock Lee.

Bleach: Ichigo vs Byakuya, Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichigo vs Ullquiorra, Ichigo vs Aizen and more, I liked all his fights. Vizards vs the last 3 Arrancars.

Shin Angyo Onshi: Munsu vs Aji Tae. Such an epic fight, it felt so grand seeing someone without arms scaring the shit out of a "god".

Faiy Tail: Natsu Vs Zero, Dragon Force ftw.

The Breaker: Nine arts dragon Vs the president of Murim

Ubel Blatt: all of Köinzell's revenge fights, they were all epic cuz I loved the face of those dying traitors as they saw a ghost of the past.

Beelzebub: Oga Vs Toujou

Deleted
    I don't really any animes other than Naruto these days, but I have a few:

Dragonball Z - Goku vs Freeza/Goku vs Cell

Naruto - Jiraiya vs Pain (hated the end... Jiraiya were one of my favourite characters)/Naruto vs Pain/Gaara vs Rock Lee
    Last edited by mmoc0ea342aa3d; 2011-05-08 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppsan View Post

Bleach: Ichigo vs Byakuya, Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichigo vs Ullquiorra, Ichigo vs Aizen and more, I liked all his fights. Vizards vs the last 3 Arrancars.
    I only watched up to the 3rd arc. Does Number 1 still play when Ichigo is about to beat a bitch? It made most fights considerably cooler.
    Last edited by pickley; 2011-05-08 at 10:00 AM.

Sword of the Stranger

This is my favorite fight scene in an anime. I like real "fights" so much more than all this power up until 10x stronger than opponent just to have him power up 100x and so on...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tkU-_3y1QU

10+ Year Old Account
    Rock Lee versus Gaara of the Desert in the Naruto anime. I've seen it multiple times and it's just completly awesome.
    Vol'jin fanboy

in bleach: ichigo vs ulquiora, ichigo vs kenpachi.
    naruto: gaara vs rock lee, naruto vs pain, rock lee vs kimimaro
    beelzebub: oga vs tojou, hilda vs kunieda
    dragon ball: goku vs picolo, goku vs frieza, goku vs broly, gohan vs cell
    fairy tail: natsu vs gajeel.
    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood: greed vs wrath, all vs pride and kimble, mustang vs envy (if that even qualifies as a fight due to the complete ownage), scar vs wrath, every1 vs father
    hellsing: ceres vs zorin blitz, alucard vs that chic that was on the battleship, alucard vs walter, alucard vs father anderson
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    I only watched up to the 3rd arc. Does Number 1 still play when Ichigo is about to beat a bitch? It made most fights considerably cooler.
    I dont quite understand what you mean. please clarify :>

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    in bleach: ichigo vs ulquioqa, ichigo vs kenpachi.
    naruto: gaara vs rock lee, naruto vs pain, rock lee vs kimimaro
    beelzebub: oga vs tojou, hilda vs unideal
    dragon ball: goku vs picolo, goku vs frieza, goku vs broly, gohan vs cell
    fairy tail: natsu vs gajeel.
    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood: greed vs wrath, all vs pride and kimble, mustang vs envy (if that even qualifies as a fight due to the complete ownage), scar vs wrath, every1 vs father
    hellsing: ceres vs zorin blitz, alucard vs that chic that was on the battleship, alucard vs walter, alucard vs father anderson

how could I forget those, sham on me! Both of the 2 bolded texts are 2 of the most awesome fights ever, the first one because of how funny it was and it was my first time hearing about drunken fists xD 2nd one because seeing the calm and collected Mustang so furious and him at 100% power was just so epic.'

the 3rd one speaks for itself, its Alucard, dUH! :P

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Actually you don't hear that theme as much anymore (if at all, I'm trying to remember), which is a shame. I think it's because the series has progressively gotten darker and the fact that at every turn Aizen's just like "oh, yeah, well I'm STILL stronger and everything you do fits into my plan." You can't really sing about Ichigo being #1 anymore when it doesn't appear like they're making any progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Actually you don't hear that theme as much anymore (if at all, I'm trying to remember), which is a shame. I think it's because the series has progressively gotten darker and the fact that at every turn Aizen's just like "oh, yeah, well I'm STILL stronger and everything you do fits into my plan." You can't really sing about Ichigo being #1 anymore when it doesn't appear like they're making any progress.
    Well that sucked. It was a great theme. They even played it when he lost before. It was more of a "Now i have the upper hand". Guess il hold off watching.

Sword of the Stranger, final battle scene.... watch it.... now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    This + Kenpachi vs That 6 armed guy (cant remember his name)

Also Gaara vs Lee

Deleted
    The final fight of the minds with Light and N >:3

Oh god, now I wanna watch it again
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2011-05-08 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    Going just by scale, there can be only one!
    Not the most awesome looking, but certainly the most over the top thing you're ever going to see, lol.

Pretty weird series, ending is even weirder, but not going to post something to spoiler ish.
    No no, like this:

GIIGAA! DRIILLLL BREAAAKKKK!

10+ Year Old Account
    Berserk: The Fight against Roshinu in the lost children arc, the most badass thing I´ve ever seen in my life. After his arm got pierced, he just tapes his sword to his arm to fight on. And the art is just fantastic:

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Be...rk_v16_081.jpg

One Piece: Most of Zoro´s fights are extremely epic, for example against Kuma or Arlong.

Deleted

this

And Franky burning the pluton blueprints on the Tower of Justice. Do not attempt to search for this on youtube, youll only be exposed to the TERRIBLE german dub.
    Germans just have to fuck everything up. Possibly even worse than the abysmal 4kids dub.
    Last edited by mmoc878ebd00c0; 2011-05-08 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    On that particular fight, I'll just add that I have my MG Gouf and Ez8 set up on my shelf. -Like a boss-
    Glad to see im not alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marintha View Post
    Why is he so amazing? Because unlike Ichigo, Kenshin and so many other animes that have been noted here, Gutts is MORTAL. He bleeds, he loses an arm, and eye, and it stays that way. There's no magical pity fairy to save him, he just SURVIVES.
    Actually, there is a fairy that follows him alround and sprays fairy dusts at him... Never the less, best manga I've read so far . And the anime aint to bad either, maybe it's just me but it feels quite old and not very good... But that is probably only cause I've seen better... I bet it's all pro drawed and whatnot. There are simply better out there...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    Actually, there is a fairy that follows him alround and sprays fairy dusts at him... Never the less, best manga I've read so far . And the anime aint to bad either, maybe it's just me but it feels quite old and not very good... But that is probably only cause I've seen better... I bet it's all pro drawed and whatnot. There are simply better out there...
    That is because it IS old.

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    They're supposedly making either movies a series or OVAs the bloody law about content has made it into a mess as to what it will be.

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 05:30 AM ----------

HEY don't diss Turn A and X. Wing was good as well. But yeah feel ya about how people only seem to know what CN showed.
    Been anounced that the new Berserk anime will be a movie. Possibly several ones. Plausible that the first movie will be about the golden age arc.