Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Healing Surge healing has been reduced by 20%, from [ 5605 - 6404 ] to [ 4484 - 5122 ]

Do they know this well afect Ele in PVP mostly??

Quote: Sigh.. I understand that Shamans are OP in PvP, but come on... Shamans are arguably the worst PvE healers; a 20% nerf to Healing Surge.... really... really.

Ahh yes i'm very very OP on my Ele in PVP .........

Deleted
    so.... frost is the way to go again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevis View Post
    Item - Mage T12 4P Bonus no longer affects Arcane Missiles, and no longer allows it to be casted while moving. Now changes Arcane Power to decrease the cost of spells by 10% instead of increasing their cost.

wow... Blizz realy hate you Mages ....
    I dont know if this post is sarcastic or not (many noobs and lowbies considered old arcane bonus as very good although it was completely useless). But this new bonus is actually good and should result in some DPS increase (at least compared to old P4T12). Though the exact numbers needs to be theorycrafted :-)
    Last edited by mmocd729263ce8; 2011-05-19 at 10:09 AM.

•Beacon of Light now heals for 100% of the amount when Holy Light is used.

HELL YEAH son! back to spamming holy light like the good old days!

Quote Originally Posted by Penduliar View Post
    Mage :
    Item - Mage T12 4P Bonus no longer affects Arcane Missiles, and no longer allows it to be casted while moving.

How come they revert such a game changing tier bonus? Maybe bcs they realise it rly is too game changing! So why suggest implementing it through a tier bonus at all?
    I guess theres a glyph coming... and that was just a teaser for us, mages.

Its like a politic saying, lets reduce the taxes, and then says, hm lets instead build one more hospital. Makes us think theres no much thinking at all. Random is random ;/
    I'd guess they will probably add/change a glyph or tack it onto one of our talents at some point during testing.

Deleted
    Yay for insta Flash of Light with Infusion of Light!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hammer of the Firelord...... I want

10+ Year Old Account
    Free epics for everyone! Good job brewfest and halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by Malmsteen View Post
    •Beacon of Light now heals for 100% of the amount when Holy Light is used.

HELL YEAH son! back to spamming holy light like the good old days!
    They don't like holy light spam nor divine light spam, it will get nerfed for sure xD

PS : WTB model for Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake, boubouille merci de tous ces dataminings !

It seems that they do not know what they are doing. Absolutely. They change everything and try everything. They have no clue about anything.... What happed to them??

Deleted
    WHEN for the love of god will Blizzard stop looking at their incredibly broken and unbalanced PvP system?!

I'm really getting sick of seeing Resto Shaman nerfs all over the place. They are without a doubt the most underpowered Healers of the entire game at the moment -- Why on earth would they need to become even worse? It makes no sense!
    The WoW PvP system is irrepairably broken, and it frustrates me that Blizzard refuses to acknowledge it. PvP will never get balanced, no matter how much changes they implement, and no matter how much of their classes they literally break in PvE.

In order for WoW to actually improve, Blizzard has to stop looking at PvP altogether forever, or should completely re-do the entire system. Their "balance" changes are starting to become severely more harmful then beneficial -- Especially for the Shaman class.

Blizz hates shammies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Free epics for everyone! Good job brewfest and halloween!
    Everybody already has full epic from ZA (or raiding if you aren't a terrible, like you probably are). If you still whine about the colour of a welfare trash item just get out seriously.

Yes im mad today.
    Shadows are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz
    Hey Shamans, stop using HS. We're totally serious.
    Pretty beastly nerf. God forbid we have a fast ineffecient big heal for when we don't have GHW+TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    WHEN for the love of god will Blizzard stop looking at their incredibly broken and unbalanced PvP system?!

I'm really getting sick of seeing Resto Shaman nerfs all over the place. They are without a doubt the most underpowered Healers of the entire game at the moment -- Why on earth would they need to become even worse? It makes no sense!
    The WoW PvP system is irrepairably broken, and it frustrates me that Blizzard refuses to acknowledge it. PvP will never get balanced, no matter how much changes they implement, and no matter how much of their classes they literally break in PvE.

In order for WoW to actually improve, Blizzard has to stop looking at PvP altogether forever, or should completely re-do the entire system. Their "balance" changes are starting to become severely more harmful then beneficial -- Especially for the Shaman class.
    Either that, or they realize that the system with the spell having a pve behavir diferent than a pvp behavior works. it might make things more complicated, but it would surely make everyone pleased to not be worried about their pve abilities.

Deleted
    Sad to see that they won't upgrade the stamina/shield block value meta =/

Deleted
    Why the hell did they put in 2 agility 1 handers, that's just lame.

almost all items have the same icon from tier11 raids lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Pally gets buffed, while resto shamans get nerfed....

That's cool. Thanks blizz. /sarcasm.

Interesting Mage change. I'd bet they have some sort of Arcane movement change being made baseline or available through other means.