Poll: Do you wear socks to bed/sleep?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I sleep in the nude, I have a very very warm blanket, even in dead winter I'll get hot if I wear shirt, boxers and socks. Heck I even sleep with the fan on in Winter but I think it's because it's white noise to me and is very weird without it on. I live in AUS so 3/4 of the time it's Summer lol.

Deleted
    I think I read somewhere that cold feet at night can affect your sleep pattern.

No idea if it is true or not but at the time I believed it.

For this reason if it is a cold night I will wear socks to bed. That and my feet stick out the end of the bed and so are rarely under cover at night

How loose are your socks that you can actually kick them off while you sleep? dang... and people who love the cold, you crazy! Me I got used to wearing socks to bed because it was so cold where I grew up, so now I just feel more comfortable with them on when I sleep. /shrug
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Generally no, I don't want to sleep in socks I wore all day or get a new pair out of the dresser just to sleep with. If it's really cold I'll make an exception and grab a fresh pair though.

No, I can only wear socks for a little while, while sitting around in doors, or they start to hurt where the top of the sock ends. The 'waist band' type of thing.
    So i my ankles/lower leg, would hurt if i tried sleeping in them.

the tops of my feet hurt when i fall asleep with socks on so no. never. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I do in winter because my feet just don't get warm as easily as the rest of my body for some reason.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on how cold it is, because even with my blankets piled on me, my feet get cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sleep naked.

socks pull the hair on the top of my feet, it hurts

Socks are way too uncomfortable to be worn in bed, or anywhere else if I wouldn't happen to have cold feet (excluding superlong socks, those are surprisingly comfy). Only thing I wear in bed are panties, and even those are on only because of the dog. Sleeping naked = WIN.

Socks are off the moment I get home-- even if it's cold. I load up on blankets. The only time I wear socks (around the house) is when my arthritis flares up in the winter (old break on a growth plate). The warmth helps.

It's quite "cold" in here sometimes, especially in winter. Then I do, sometimes, but only light wooly shoelike socks