Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    What? No it can't be one macro...???

One Stampeding Roars and cancels Dash, one Dashes and cancels Stampeding Roar.

So you can use each one separately for two separate root breaks.

These macros should replace your Stampeding Roar and Dash buttons that you normally use.
    Yeah, fair enough, that was just what I wanted to know...

Thanks for the macros

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi I was hoping to make a marco where I announce a spell where everyone can click on it to see the spell details, for example:

[P]Phoreo: Just used [Rallying Cry], Blood and Thunder!

Then people can click on Rallying Cry if they want.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Hi I was hoping to make a marco where I announce a spell where everyone can click on it to see the spell details, for example:

[P]Phoreo: Just used [Rallying Cry], Blood and Thunder!

Then people can click on Rallying Cry if they want.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ink-in-a-macro

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a script command to enable / disable auto-loot?

Edit: looks like I found it. Will confirm later.

to turn on

Code:
    /script SetCVar("AutoLootDefault", 1)
    and off
    Code:
    /script SetCVar("AutoLootDefault", 0)
    Last edited by santoslhalper; 2011-05-16 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that worked for me

anyway to get around the dual wield/non dual wield equipset/use talent macro as follows

#showtooltip
    /usetalents [spec:1] 2; [spec:2] 1
    /equipset [spec:1] melee; spell

melee =offspec
    spell= main spec

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I play warrior and have been using a macro which changes gear sets as I change stances (from 2H to sword and board and back), which worked fine up until recently... Here's a copy of what I've been using

/equipset [form:1]tank; tank
    /cast [form:1]Berserker Stance;Battle Stance

and

/cast [form:2]Berserker Stance; Defensive Stance

This worked great because it allows me to access all 3 stances from just 2 buttons, but back then I was using the same armor sets for PVP and PVE. Now I have separate sets so this macro doesn't really do the job and I'm looking for one which will swap only the weapons as i change stances..

Any ideas from you magical macro wizards out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts View Post
    Hi guys,

I play warrior and have been using a macro which changes gear sets as I change stances (from 2H to sword and board and back), which worked fine up until recently... Here's a copy of what I've been using

/cast [form:1]Berserker Stance;Battle Stance

and

/cast [form:2]Berserker Stance; Defensive Stance

This worked great because it allows me to access all 3 stances from just 2 buttons, but back then I was using the same armor sets for PVP and PVE. Now I have separate sets so this macro doesn't really do the job and I'm looking for one which will swap only the weapons as i change stances..

Any ideas from you magical macro wizards out there?
    Depends how you want to update it when your weapons change, you can either use /equip and the item name/id.
    Or my personal preference, set up additional equipment sets for just your weapons.

I find it much easier to quickly change a weapon-only equipmet set than modifying macros.

Hello,

I'm looking for a method to have 1 keybind for toggling the macro of a different keybind. So that for instance R is either mutilate or backstab, depending on "the switch" keybind T.

What I am looking for is something like this, written in pseudo code:

Code:
    macro1:
    /run toggle(switch); printValueInLargeFontCenterScreen(switch)

macro2:
    /run if(switch=0) {cast mutilate}
    if(switch=1) {cast backstab}

Or, if possible, an addon that does the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you already using TWO keybinds - why not just make 1 - backstab, 2 - mutilate? You don't need a macro for this.
    and to make it into one slot - it will be easier just to use a modifier:

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt] Backstab; Mutilate
    By pressing AND holding ALT - you switch the ability. In a macro above I assumed that you mutilate more often than backstabbing. If it's otherwise:

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt] Mutilate; Backstab
    mod can be: ctrl, shift, alt

You also can use built-in actionbar paging feature to achieve this without holding any additional keys. Just switch the page with a hotkey (defined in settings) set up the pages so instead of mutilate from page 1 there's backstab on page 2 in the same slot.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    If you already using TWO keybinds - why not just make 1 - backstab, 2 - mutilate?
    That's what I am doing now. But since backstab/mutilate is the "spam spell" which has the exact same effect (build CP and do damage) it's it's a bit pointless to waste twice the amount of keyboard space in close vicinity to the movement keys.
    Basically, what I'm looking for is to press R for the entire fight, while pressing T when the target gets below/above 35%.

modifier suggestion
    Using a modifier isn't an option. Holding down an additional key for 35% of a fight is.... not good...

You also can use built-in actionbar paging feature to achieve this without holding any additional keys. Just switch the page with a hotkey (defined in settings) set up the pages so instead of mutilate from page 1 there's backstab on page 2 in the same slot.
    This makes sense, however that actually takes up 3 keys. One for backstab/mutilate, one to switch to secondary actionbar, and a third to switch back. Unless you use a single macro to switch between actionbars, and then we're back to where the original 2pseudo-macro that I'm looking for in my original post would be more elegant.
    Last edited by MassMan; 2011-05-20 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    I don't know too much about rogues to know when to mutilate and when to backstab.
    If you're using one from time to time and otherwise the other, I would go with a mod solution. Else, I don't think you can set a variable by a macro that way, but I will leave that final word to Treeston et al., for they have the knowledge .

Rogue want to switch to backstab at 35% because of talents, and god holding modifier is no way to go.

And as far as I know action bar page switching is best option. You can't do toggle modifier neither you can determine enemy health percentage in macro.
    You can bind page switching to T and use it like you want to. Default is shift + 1, shift + 2 ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    You may use:

/swapactionbar rowA rowB

If you are on rowA, you will swap to rowB; if you are rowB, you will swap to rowA.
    If you are on neither rowA nor rowB, you will swap to rowA.

Bind it to "T" and you're done.

Oh, and rowA and rowB need to be values 1-6, corresponding to an actionbar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMan View Post
    This makes sense, however that actually takes up 3 keys. One for backstab/mutilate, one to switch to secondary actionbar, and a third to switch back. Unless you use a single macro to switch between actionbars, and then we're back to where the original 2pseudo-macro that I'm looking for in my original post would be more elegant.
    EDIT: Natu beat me to it.
    ------------------------------------------
    Well here it is. let's assume action bar page 1 is with mutilate and action bar page 2 is with backstab.

Code:
    /swapactionbar 1 2
    One macro command to do it.
    page numbers may be any you wish to use. it does following:
    1. if you are at page 1 - it switches to page 2.
    2. if you are at page 2 - it switches to page 1.
    2. if you are at any other page - it switches to page 1.

Use wisely.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2011-05-20 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natu View Post
    You may use:

/swapactionbar rowA rowB

If you are on rowA, you will swap to rowB; if you are rowB, you will swap to rowA.
    If you are on neither rowA nor rowB, you will swap to rowA.

Bind it to "T" and you're done.

Oh, and rowA and rowB need to be values 1-6, corresponding to an actionbar.
    This is the best way to do it, just duplicate your action bar with backstab in the place of mutilate. Press the keybind and carry on your rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Depends how you want to update it when your weapons change, you can either use /equip and the item name/id.
    Or my personal preference, set up additional equipment sets for just your weapons.

I find it much easier to quickly change a weapon-only equipmet set than modifying macros.
    Oh right, but wouldn't you become naked if you used an equipment set that only featured weapons and no armor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, but wouldn't you become naked if you used an equipment set that only featured weapons and no armor?
    Well you can't undress during combat. And you can create two full sets that vary only in weapons.

Deleted
    You could make a second PvP - Set with Sword&Board instead of a 2h. I think that's what he/she meant.

Now I've been beaten.

Deleted
    Well you can't undress during combat. And you can create two full sets that vary only in weapons.
    But the problem is I have two separate gear sets now, so i'm looking for a way to switch weapons only when i stance dance. The gear i can don't mind changing manually for PVP/PVE - it would be better less time consuming than fixing the macro each time i move from PVP to PVE

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Natu View Post
    You could make a second PvP - Set with Sword&Board instead of a 2h. I think that's what he/she meant.

Now I've been beaten.
    that's what ive got at the moment, problem is at the moment everytime i change stances in pve - all my pvp gear gets put on