Deleted
    Well if one would get a MLP tattoo it HAS to be a cutie mark. On the ... well ... flank.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Well, thank you for telling me what I would or would not do. For your information my husband and I watch the re-runs of Transformers, GI-Joe and Care Bears. From the 80's. We'd watch Thunder Cats if it was on also.[COLOR="red"]
    Me and my Husband watch the old cartoons too I have the Care Bear Movies on dvd aswell as My Little Pony the Movie too So yeah I agree with you on this point. I do prefer the original MLP animation, as it does bring back good memories for me, But I enjoy the MLP FiM too, Some folks in this thread seem to think FiM is the only awesome thing about MLP's and that's a shame too.

Without the original MLP you wouldn't have FiM, so stop making people feel bad for liking the old MLP >:I There is no wrong when it comes to loving MLP ,generation 1 all the way through to FiM , they are all ponies <3 and all Pony love is awesome!

Deleted
    We need more Ponies!

Omg Dancing Turkey....best signature ever!

Deleted
    A1CZEROs sig is at least as awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    I'll agree with that lol....I need to get my own sig/better avatar soon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Some folks in this thread seem to think FiM is the only awesome thing about MLP's and that's a shame too.
    The controversy stems from how it's invariably females who condemn FiM for shedding its rather discriminative legacy.

Consider, say, getting sentimental over a memorable building of your childhood having its antiquated flight of trusty wooden stairs renovated into a modern, seemingly out-of-place ramp. The wheelchair-bound males do recognize your nostalgia, but simply aren't, never have been, and never will be able to relate to how much more aesthetic good ol' stairs are. See why we'd find any and all background noise potentially capable of making Hasbro regret investing in said ramp to be absolutely terrifying?

The only thing we can say is "Look; Stairs aren't evil, but we like our stay here, and giving in to you on this just screws us.".
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-20 at 03:49 PM.

Heard something about episode 27 coming today, was the cake a lie or?

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Season 2 won't start until ... October or December or something like that.

And Rarity is back! Yay! How's work going?

OMG... that's a looooooong time :<

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    And Rarity is back! Yay! How's work going?
    I'm just about done wrapping up winter, so to speak. Ponies and sunshine ahoy!

I like Seelenjaeger's siggy lol

Ain't it?
    Jhazrun did a great job and I love it.
    Thanks Jhaz!
    *sees Jhazrun's sig* bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    The controversy stems from how it's invariably females who condemn FiM for shedding its rather discriminative legacy.

Consider, say, getting sentimental over a memorable building of your childhood having its antiquated flight of stairs renovated into a modern, seemingly out-of-place ramp. The wheelchair-bound males do recognize your nostalgia, but simply aren't, never have been, and never will be able to relate.

The only thing we can say is "Look; Stairs aren't evil, but we like our stay here, and giving in to you on this just screws us.".
    See why we'd find any and all background noise potentially capable of making Hasbro regret installing the ramp to be absolutely terrifying?
    No doubt this metaphor will be picked apart by someone on less-important details instead of looking at the big picture of what you're trying to say... but I have to point out that at the end of the day, this is a good metaphor as far as the reason why there is hostility against older generations goes. I don't condone the hostility from either side, but this metaphor explains there is any in the first place.

Many of us FIM fans like to compare it to things like the better Disney cartoons in terms of quality. In comparison to most cartoons produced today - even many newer Disney productions - that's not a small feat. In fact, this level of quality is extremely rare. It would certainly be a shame for it to go to waste based on nostalgia from the earlier generations - generations which honestly can't have any geunine appeal to more than a select few people outside the key demographic of 5-8 year old girls - and especially not to the massive amounts of bronies who like this show pretty much because it is so unlike the older My Little Pony series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    I like Seelenjaeger's siggy lol
    Jhazruns awesome work again.
    Yours is great as well!
    So how is everypony doing?

Omg Fluttershy at the end.

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 12:12 PM ----------

So how is everypony doing?
    A little tired but good. You?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A1CZERO View Post
    Omg Fluttershy at the end.

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 12:12 PM ----------

A little tired but good. You?

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! It's Leather Pants by LittleKuriboh / Cardgamesftw. <3
    Now I'm doing even better than before :3

Flutterrage is insaaaane
    Last edited by mmocf89e9482f3; 2011-05-20 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    There, number 3 is finally done!

Wallpaper size downloadable here

Deleted
    That ... is AWESOME.