Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Not quite. If I do this it will hide the aura entirely, I want it to still show the aura however not the timer until X time.
    Create 2 auras, one with transparent texture and timer,
    Another with normal texture with no timer.

Set first to show only when timer < X time. That should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Power Auras question:
    need a CD countdown aura (Icon + time left) and when off CD just Icon
    i know it'll be 2 auras (may be more)
    if u can, put the copy from ur Power Auras

p.s. when i tried i had or count down without icon or icon and timer of buff being on cd

Deleted
    Aura 1:
    choose "Spell Cooldown" and "invert", check the "show" box in the timer tab.
    Aura 2:
    choose "spell cooldown".

Adjust appearance to your liking.

Deleted
    So yeah i am curious if anybody happens to know.

In the recent firelands boss videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iydW6...mbedded#at=225

Can anybody tell me what the addon is that he has in the top right that blinks when he is missing one of the major buffs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeem View Post

In the recent firelands boss videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iydW6...mbedded#at=225

Can anybody tell me what the addon is that he has in the top right that blinks when he is missing one of the major buffs?
    I'm not sure what addon it is, however he is using the ElvUi version of Tukui (I think that's the right way round) which has that as standard
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeem View Post

That is the "Raid Buff Reminder" feature that is an integrated part of ElvUI (also TukUI, I believe). I have ElvUI, and you can turn that particular feature either on or off. Really great addon, recently switched to it and I can't say enough good things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemonique View Post
    That is the "Raid Buff Reminder" feature that is an integrated part of ElvUI (also TukUI, I believe). I have ElvUI, and you can turn that particular feature either on or off. Really great addon, recently switched to it and I can't say enough good things about it.
    is there standalone version of this addon?

Deleted
    Is there any addon that gives me more marco space?
    Not in the type that i can write longer macros, I want to be able to make more of them than the current low number there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zets666 View Post
    Is there any addon that gives me more marco space?
    Not in the type that i can write longer macros, I want to be able to make more of them than the current low number there is.
    Try BindPad

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon I could customize to my liking so that it would remind me what to do when I'm not busy.

Say for example I'm standing around in Stormwind, it could pop up and say:

"Go mount farming in Sethekk Halls!"
    "You need more reputation with the Hydraxian Waterlords!"
    "You still need those shoulders in Zul'Aman!"

This would be amazing for those achievement hunters out there.

Anyone know the name of this addon?

Sorry for quality but it was only 720p

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/raido.png/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post

Healbot, I think. Or VuhDo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kykypyka View Post
    is there standalone version of this addon?
    About the closest I could find is this: wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/raidbuffstatus.aspx - RaidBuffStatus. There is also a plugin for the TukUI that is the actual RaidBuffReminder you saw in the YouTube video you previously linked, however, that only works with TukUI. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I hope this provides something like what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post

Looks very much like Vuhdo default.

Just a Quick Question, I am currently looking at revamping my entire UI, and wanted to start with building my panels like most do at the bottom portion of your screen.

quick example ive seen http://i.imgur.com/0BxQM.jpg

I like how this person has their bottom setup, maybe not with the exact colors and such, but I was wondering, im assuming the addon they use is either KG panels or sunn viewport, my question is, how do you make your own art for it, so its not just a bunch of black boxes. anyhelp would be appreciated.

Is there any addon that can use the information from the AH, and find out what scrolls that are profitable to craft, using cheap materials?

how to add textures and borders to quartz?

Im looking for the addon that when something procs or is done cooldown the icon pops up in the middle of your screen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemo View Post
    Im looking for the addon that when something procs or is done cooldown the icon pops up in the middle of your screen
    Depends on your class...
    Power Auras is the superior addon for that purpose, but it requires you to set it up, which is a blessing if you want to, but a curse if you look for a one stop solution