Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't be too pissed, we'll all be raiding Firelands at the time this nerf hits. So no point in getting upset.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata View Post
    sigh did it ever figure to some of you that some people like going through the old content with new toons when it is hard still?
    A-frigging-men!!!
    I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind,
    There was something so perfect about that place...

I don't understand the outrage.

The only thing I see in the thread is "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH T11 SHOULDN'T BE EASIER EVEN THOUGH I'M RAIDING HEROIC T12!! I HAD TO RAID T11 WHEN IT WAS HARD SO THEY SHOULD TO!"

This change only affects reg mode for the love of the Titans. If you're truly a hardcore player, you probably haven't been doing reg modes since January to begin with. Unless you're another of those wannabe hardcores who plague these forums...

Quote Originally Posted by kvitrafn View Post
    i suppose not. they nerfed it so that everyone who has not completed heroic content has a chance to experience ( well, poor choice of words maybe, cause basically every boss is like a training dummy now, i guess ) whatever bosses they have not killed yet.
    Except that heroic modes aren't for that. That's why they've created normal and heroics.

But omg... that's... no words... I guess that wearing 36x+ gear isn't enough then...

Blizzard has announced this nerf to previous tier content months ago. Not surprised.

I'll just be happy for those who don't want to spend a lot of time / effort on this when the content is current, but still would like to experience the whole game. Good for them, besides it only seems to apply to normal mode. At least there aren't any nerfs to heroic mechanics. Those looking to do the drake meta achievements / heroic versions will still have quite a challenge, as there's still plenty of instant wipe mechanics which won't be overgeared anytime soon.

Meanwhile, me and my guild will be killing non nerfed bosses in Firelands.
    Last edited by Auralan; 2011-05-24 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Nerf nerf nerf x)

Quote Originally Posted by garion55 View Post
    honestly, if i can get my guild playing again, we will be spending most of our time in t11. we wont worry about t12 till t13 is on the horizon. this is good news for us hopefully.
    LOL at this, did they honestly quit playing because it was hard or do you just think that, most players that quit around my time were not because of content difficulty many other disgusting changes that the WoW nerds fail to accept as bad, "because blizzard always makes the best decisions."

Hahhahhahahaha Oh boy!

Deleted
    Seriously? you think Nerfing will get more subscribes?
    I don't think so. All the people I know who play WoW like the challenge. One of my friends actually came BACK to WoW for the challenge when Cata got realised. This is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by dzwiedz View Post
    From TB's Facebook:
    "Today's Azeroth Daily will be the last of the season. The show will be taking a hiatus until such time as the game is fit to cover again. This is due to the announcement that all normal-mode bosses will be nerfed to the ground in 4.2. I have no more enthusiasm for the game, nor do I agree with the direction it's going and as such have decided to do what any responsible consumer would do and unsubscribe."
    So why does it matter that old content is nerfed so others can experience it? Heroic modes are still unchanged and the new T12 is going to be even more challenging. So what if we can raise alts easier or be able to allow more of the 'casuals' a chance to see the great work done in the game. If I spent months on making a raid like they have you sure bet I would want as many people to see it as possible and this seems a preaty fair way to do it now that its old content. The raid will get ran now where as say in WOTLK no one touched older raids except for achievement runs, if even that, and the content just rotted. Now its still alive and I say good move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    Blizzard has announced this nerf to previous tier content months ago. Not surprised.
    Thank the Titans, someone else that read the interviews for the last couple months.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol loot pinatas

stop whining, firelands will be out when these nerfs are implemented.

Deleted
    Oh are these just for normals? Or both heroic and normal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Focal View Post
    I don't think so. All the people I know who play WoW like the challenge. One of my friends actually came BACK to WoW for the challenge when Cata got realised. This is a shame.
    Then do heroic modes? They didn't get touched. This content nerf trend has happened with *every* single raid patch since TBC. How can this come as a suprise?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    I don't understand the outrage.

The only thing I see in the thread is "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH T11 SHOULDN'T BE EASIER EVEN THOUGH I'M RAIDING HEROIC T12!! I HAD TO RAID T11 WHEN IT WAS HARD SO THEY SHOULD TO!"

This change only affects reg mode for the love of the Titans. If you're truly a hardcore player, you probably haven't been doing reg modes since January to begin with. Unless you're another of those wannabe hardcores who plague these forums...
    Your insulting people trying content very difficult to them, even if they can't complete it all but keep trying so that they could do it?

Sorry but not everybody wants shit to be brainlessly easy either, the dice has more sides than one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Focal View Post
    T11 heroics and Firelands. There is your challenge.

Good lord, that is a fuck load of nerfs.

They really really want people to see content huh?
    "Actually, it'd be more like a group of friends all buying tickets for a play, but then being charged extra to sit together."

I agree with the nerfs (something I don't usually do), the only time this should happen to a raid tier is when the next is about to come out, we'll all be in the Firelands anyway so who cares?

Don't really mind these nerfs. My guilds 9/12, simply can't pass the gear check of the final bosses, this should give us what we need to finish them off, and move on to Firelands.

People complaining this will cater to casuals (though implying casuals are bad already makes their opinion laughable), aren't thinking. You're not going to be doing t11 content anyway, why do you care?