Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dzwiedz View Post
    Casuals =/= Bads, learen the difference.
    If someone is a casual, he had enough time to get 12/12 without a problem, even raiding for 1-2 days a week.
    On the other hand, if someone is bad, he'll wipe on Magmaw trash for a month. Nerfing content will only have one effect- bads will not learn anything and by brute force they will get epix. No skill raising at all. No learning. No progress.
    Wich will lead to nerfs on the next current tier since there won't be anything else to do other than Firelands. Unless they surprise us and bring a few more heroics out of nowhere with Firelands, those ppl will want to down everything in firelands the same way.

For those saying "Oh, look at all the QQers", answer me this:

Was content nerfed going through BC? I don't remember massive ones such as this. So, if that is the case, and BC is regarded as a solid raiding expansion, then why not follow that model and leave content as it was meant to be experienced?

Feckin' Entitled subscribers and Bads are killing this game, thanks to Blizzard bowing to their will every time. It's sad.

I'm somehow shocked about these normal mode nerfs... With new gear already avaiable from ZG/ZA i don't understand why nerf t11 normal so bad with Firelands release, expecially when you will buy ilvl 359 equipment with JP.

It was said "content will gradually nerfs itself with better gear and polished strategies". I think someone at the dev table didn't agree with this sentence and just wanted everyone to faceroll stomp t11 to show his achievements and be proud...

My hope still lies in Firelands Heroic mode, i want my niche part of the game where a challenge can still be found....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nii View Post
    For those saying "Oh, look at all the QQers", answer me this:

Was content nerfed going through BC? I don't remember massive ones such as this. So, if that is the case, and BC is regarded as a solid raiding expansion, then why not follow that model and leave content as it was meant to be experienced?

Feckin' Entitled subscribers and Bads are killing this game, thanks to Blizzard bowing to their will every time. It's sad.
    Kara nerfs and Sunwell patch.

Deleted
    Stop qq only nerfing for less skilled players and why would u care old content u won't even do any more grow up I swear u all love to qq over nothing

Fun, finally w/ all these nerf guilds that are 9/12 dont have any reason to fail on them anymore... unless they suck badly -_-... Well my guild w/ these nerf going to complete some heroics fights -_- if we dont get it before 4.2

can't believe that people still play this joke of a game. i mean why raid firelands now? just wait for the nerf! it is so trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Except that heroic modes aren't for that. That's why they've created normal and heroics.

But omg... that's... no words... I guess that wearing 36x+ gear isn't enough then...
    Heroic modes are to challenge hardcore+ skilled+ coordinated groups.
    Normal modes are to be there for dedicated players, hardmodes were designed, unfortunately with these top 10 guilds an such in mind to be challenging at an absurd level, gear may make it more challenging but its a numbers game, reaction or skill is less of a challenge in hardmode.

Hardmode becomes much more number crunching, raw power requiring, min-maxing, doing all this with the reaction and skilled thinking part included are added into this. Hardmode is a pretty big jump from regular mode, but you know a good number of players would like to be challenged.

So people rolling alts even, hardmode would be way to hard for the avg player to ever want to beat their heads on the wall with, so the content will just be skipped on that level, and people will just run easier mode 5 mans for gear now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kratos23 View Post
    can't believe that people still play this joke of a game. i mean why raid firelands now? just wait for the nerf! it is so trivial.
    Yes, why live? We are all going to die one day...

/sarcasm

Cata Raids! Now with 20% less!

Quote Originally Posted by jayremy View Post
    He as many others have said "just make a freaking another difficulty level", some people are in progress of this content now and having it changed up in the middle of their progression is a stick to the eye, it may not screw over 90% of the WoW pop, but even if it is only 5%, which it is likely higher (because these guys aren't hardcore+skilled players) it screws them over VERY, VERY, VERY hard. Seriously, some people are going to be heavily effected by it, just because it doesn't affect you is no reason to down talk their preferences of playing have some empathy and consideration please, your types are not the only players.
    Guess I should of mentioned I'm one of those who hasn't killed all the bosses in reg mode yet. There is a certain team of 10 in the guild that has but since there are only about 22 of us that run regularly but there are only 3 geared guild healers, I'm working on one myself but we are trying to keep from alts getting raiding gear because there are mains who haven't been able to do it yet. Currently there isn't the option to make 2 10 man teams due to lack of roles. Since one team is so well geared they keep running everything till they master it 100% then slowly they open room for others which is usualy when one of them is off for the day. Once it becomes an easier mode it will be much less stress on those that will be able to roll the other roles (ie: healing) with weaker gear so the mains can still get their stuff and experience. The two new heroics helped with that some but running two raids with one very well geared group then another group who is like back at day one takes a heavy toll on you.

Quote Originally Posted by MCCOPRA View Post
    Thx Blizzard not only you killed some pug raiding by releasing Zul Dungeons with Tier 11 equal Loot but now you nerf the whole T11. I can say i was worried about my alt priest to not get legendary staff quest but thx i can now beat all bosses when 4.2 release and get the legendary for my priest too.

The only kind of hard boss is in t11 normal is Neferian. And even if you have a pug who knows what they are doing its even piece of cake to now this is like

4.2 Patch notes : All T11 Raid are now available for LFG Que you just que up and get 2 parties of 5 man dungeon and go clear the raid content with out any trouble. + Free Epicssss...

Also I wonder if they make head and shoulder tier ( that require Tokens) Available for Justice points ???

Any way i am glad i already have all my alts full epic and nearly full content clear. Good Move Blizz...
    They should make it avaiable for justice points. I doubted they would do it since it looked like they wanted to keep T11 worthwhile for said tokens for 4pc bonuses, but now... no reason for not to.

Guess they really had a few new heroics for 4.2... "the all time player favorite Bastion of Twilight, BWD and TotFW are now level 85 heroics".

A lot of people will be crying "Blizzard nerfs everything! They cater to casuals!" over the raid changes, I actually really like the compromise that less skilled players will be able to see the content a tier behind, now that it's more forgiving. I see no problem with it.

then this is applied firelands is out which means i will only go in there achievements or for the lulz which suits me perfectly with a nerf all across.

Why do you chuckle fucks care? Raid Firelands and ignore the t11 raids. The changes are in the same patch that Firelands releases in, noone is forcing you to go back.

Deleted
    OMG nerf oo QQ 11 pages
    First of all these are for NORMAL only maybe some on heroic dunno.Why should you have to carry when next tr is 378 and you wont step in this raids anymore

DAMN

THAT NEW MAGE 4 PIECE IS GODLY FOR ARCANE (which is already godly)

oh some outdated content is being nerfed who cares just makes clearing the trash bosses to farm sinestra trinkets/gear easier

Why are people complaining? This won't be implemented until after 4.2, when VP and Daily Quest-purchased gear will be substantially better than Heroic T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Why are people complaining? This won't be implemented until after 4.2, when VP and Daily Quest-purchased gear will be substantially better than Heroic T11.
    Exactly.. so why nerf it then ?

Deleted
    Sorry for being slow, But is this going live befor 4.2 or together with 4.2 (Seems more logic if it comes up at the same time as 4.2 since thoose who haven't cleared BWD/BoT by then could use some help) and the post says 4.2 PTR updates :S