Thread: Disc or Holy?

Disc or Holy?

Which spec do chicks dig more?

...and for the ladies, which spec do men find more alluring?

Discuss.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the ladies love my sexy male blood elf body... But I guess me being Holy could probably be attracting them too. Nothing like waiting to go into Chakra with some flames around you to let the ladies know your hot.
    Now Casual Holy/Disc Priest: Summer of 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson

Not sure if serious.
    If you mean graphically sexy, then definitely Holy. The Chakra spell effect is bomb.
    If you mean topping heal meters sexy, then go Disc bubble-spam, get geared, and faceroll to #1.
    If you mean playstyle sexy, smiteDisc all the way.

Personally, I'm Disc bubble-spam and I've gotten whispers from all the priests in my guild for advice since I'm topping meters. Even random priests on my server will randomly whisper me, saying they saw my WoL parses and want advice. Not trying to brag, just personal observations. If you're smooth, you can convert "can I ask you a question?" into "can I add you as a RealID friend?" and go from there.
    Last edited by praseodymium; 2011-05-24 at 06:32 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by praseodymium View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    This is a very serious thread.
    Now Casual Holy/Disc Priest: Summer of 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson

Not sure if serious.
    If you mean graphically sexy, then definitely Holy. The Chakra spell effect is bomb.
    If you mean topping heal meters sexy, then go Disc bubble-spam, get geared, and faceroll to #1.

Personally, I'm Disc bubble-spam and I've gotten whispers from all the priests in my guild for advice since I'm topping meters. Even random priests on my server will randomly whisper me, saying they saw my WoL parses and want advice. Not trying to brag, just personal observations. If you're smooth, you can convert "can I ask you a question?" into "can I add you as a RealID friend?" and go from there.
    link armory for build

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lent/secondary

Taking a break for a while due to school. Go to the WoL - Windrunner - Pandemonium page, and go back a few weeks to find my parses.

Basic meter-topping strategy: penance on CD for the regen, bubble tanks on WS CD, keep PoM bouncing, pre-bubble big aoe, maximize regen CDs, bind all other keys to PW:S and /faceroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhhh I guess when it comes to pretty graphics Holy is the way to go.

Deleted
    shadow... girls love the bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    shadow... girls love the bad man.
    Same goes the other way around

Not sure if serious.

not sure if serious aswell. I was doing heroic 25 not many days ago and no priest could top my hpaladin. we're by far the top healers in PvE, ence why we are getting PvE nerfed in the 4.2
    you sir, are a obvious troll, or you haven't played with decent holy paladins yet, not to brag
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

I think the reason I never want to go disc is because of the possibility of "bubble spaming", I just personally hate it. Hated it in wrath will hate it forever.

But chicks will dig Disc. I think...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    not sure if serious aswell. I was doing heroic 25 not many days ago and no priest could top my hpaladin. we're by far the top healers in PvE, ence why we are getting PvE nerfed in the 4.2
    you sir, are a obvious troll, or you haven't played with decent holy paladins yet, not to brag
    Seriously? You must have some horrible priest then.. no wonder they don't get the ladies... anyway... I'm always neck and neck with our H Pally and R Druid....

On topic... girls love bubbles...

I've never been as serious as I am at this very moment. Oh, and to not leave anyone else out:

As a homosexual female or male, is either disc or holy more attractive to your relative persuasion?

If you are a member of a triad, would you rather be in a relationship with two disc or two holy priests? Or would a disc and a holy priest be preferable?

I think people can gain a lot from hearing from people on this topic. Your relative sexiness is paramount to understanding which spec is best for your idiom.

Disc for sure. You can use power word barrier when it is raining, very useful.

Disc priest are the masters of preventive measures, how is that not instant win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the chicks are into disc, they've been very naughty indeed.

As a homosexual female or male, is either disc or holy more attractive to your relative persuasion?
    I think holy is more attractive as a male. It just so.... versatile....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.