@Armond@

Thumbs up for awesome post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    Kindasorta.

Without a dedicated agro system, the game's going to be a lot more like d&d.
    I never really realized it, but that's pretty true, and I certainly hope this to be the case. It's been a long time since any game, even those made by Wizards has truly embodied D&D.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    What stage is this game in? Alpha?

When a wild forum troll appears

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    What stage is this game in? Alpha?
    Yup.
    /10char.

Pre-alpha actually

Just out of curiosity, is there a site, or perhaps someone here, that can clarify what some of the GW2 stats actually do? I read these signets and skills that give passive power, precision, fury, and might, but I'm really in the dark as to what most of them do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is there a site, or perhaps someone here, that can clarify what some of the GW2 stats actually do? I read these signets and skills that give passive power, precision, fury, and might, but I'm really in the dark as to what most of them do.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page

For all your GW2 needs.

For what your after. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Attributes

First post on this page, click the HERE link. it's the wiki and explains all the stats.

EDIT: Or the links that have been posted above this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Thanks for the link, does clear up some questions, however the wiki does not explain what "Might" and "Fury" do, I suppose information on those two just haven't became available yet?

Deleted
    Thanks for the link, does clear up some questions, however the wiki does not explain what "Might" and "Fury" do, I suppose information on those two just haven't became available yet?
    Learn to search!

Fury

Might

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Learn to search!

Fury

Might
    Hey, don't demand so much, some people don't got your skills in searching!

Bah, thanks for the help, thought I had searched everywhere for it >.<

Though it begs the question, why call it Fury and Might when it's the same as Power and Precision?

I saw some more Skill Previews, and I wonder, is the spells really so OP? They use one ability (Churning Earth, as an example), and BAM! Four dead centaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I saw some more Skill Previews, and I wonder, is the spells really so OP? They use one ability (Churning Earth, as an example), and BAM! Four dead centaurs.
    I'm gonna go with no and it's just for demonstration purposes. But i guess we won't know till we get our hands on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I don't know about OP, but I've found some really sick combos. For example, warrior with two maces, Throw Bolas, max out your adrenaline, hit em with skull crack for the 5 second stun, pop signet of might, and get a fully charged obliterate for monster damage.

Quote Originally Posted by nalvaudi View Post
    I'm gonna go with no and it's just for demonstration purposes. But i guess we won't know till we get our hands on it.
    I can't wait, I must kill stuff with angry birds somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by nalvaudi View Post
    Most likely demonstration purposes swtor videos do the same thing with people getting 1 shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalize View Post
    why do you think so
    Guns, turrets and grenades?
    I can play an exact replica of my Modern Warfare toon in an MMO! What is more awesome than that?

*fingers crossed for an AC-130 ability*
    :P
    Last edited by HazardYo; 2011-05-25 at 09:42 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, thanks for the help, thought I had searched everywhere for it >.<

Though it begs the question, why call it Fury and Might when it's the same as Power and Precision?
    Because Power and Precision are Stats and Fury and Might are Boons(buffs)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    Because Power and Precision are Stats and Fury and Might are Boons(buffs)
    Also, this way, you can accurately say "I HAVE FURY!"