10+ Year Old Account

Why do i die so fast? Disc PVP

I recently started a new 2V2 (warrior partner) and it seems, even with peels, i still die fast or run out of mana faster then the other healer. Am i doing something wrong, or do disc priest just have less survivability, or do i just suck?!

Please help!!
    Armory link- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iliable/simple

Well for one you don't talent into inspiration (hint: drop surge of light)
    and for 2v2 you don't need Soul Warding, i'd suggest moving it into Veiled Shadows (Really helps you win Priest vs Priest mana wars against priests who don't have the talent.)

You have all of 2 enchants on your gear.

also: i strongly suggest resilience stacking in gems. 40 Resil in yellow, 20resil/20 int in red, and either 20 resil / 30 stam in blue, or 40 hit in blue.

Deleted
    Don't ever Stack resil through gems-.-
    Ur dyin on melees. Thats normal, Need Ur Partner to Peel em of you. And positioning is rly important for you

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Don't ever Stack resil through gems-.-
    Ur dyin on melees. Thats normal, Need Ur Partner to Peel em of you. And positioning is rly important for you
    At low gear levels Resil is good for survivability but as you pick up Epic PvP gear pull the Resil back out. In the end it will net a +INT/Spirit and a minor +Resil gain as you upgrade out of your Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Deleted
    never ever get resil from gems its waste of oportunity getting more int.
    well maybe im not best pvper , but to survive i do liek det:
    dk - run as far as u can , cause of necrotic strike wich prevents u from healing urself, spam PW:S
    warrior - kite , wen doin' whirlwind or so , Pain Suppression, and despred prayer
    paladin - wen doin burst - guardian of ancients somethin plus wings , same as warrior

imo other classes should be a threat for your hp.
    If they are try to get more expirience of tryin to survive