Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhomi View Post
    to everyone thats saying mage ,could you please explain other then just saying mage. i play a mage and my dps is on par with mm and surv hunters, unholy dk's and warriors if we all are around the same gear. look at the website state of dps and we are like 7 down on the list. so instead of saying mages are op could you explain what makes them op. cause i sure would like to get in on it.
    You know there's different aspects of the game right? You know, not big or anything. but its called pvp
    And ye, there's been shitty balancing to that class due to their old mechanisms and the "new and cool" abilities from launch of cata

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    I mean that Feral Druids needs some love in this Xpac. The loss of mobility, the lack of a finisher (Spamming Shred is fun), the hack to our end talent (Berserk) in PvP, the bad design of SD and up to 4.1 the shitty AoE after nerfing Swipe.
    I don't play feral so I don't understand your point. I also don't PvP. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Reading comprehension FTW! =P

You are both fighting the same argument, but think you are on opposite sides.
    Thank you for saying this, I was getting confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaX6 View Post
    I don't play feral so I don't understand your point. I also don't PvP. I'm sorry.

Thank you for saying this, I was getting confused.
    Yeah I was basically just agreeing with you Mega

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage, easy. OP in BGs as Frost (not arenas) then buff Frostbolt dmg, they get a BL (yes BM hunters get it too with a pet with no other big things going for it) and all 3 specs are viable in PvE and PvP (Hi elemental shaman) no capital city portals (except Org now), come on. There's my reasons.

Feral Druid main so what's up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Voted Warlock, they are allways strong and have been OP quite a few times.
    ... lolwut?
    ... seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Mage, easy. OP in BGs as Frost (not arenas) then buff Frostbolt dmg, they get a BL (yes BM hunters get it too with a pet with no other big things going for it) and all 3 specs are viable in PvE and PvP (Hi elemental shaman) no capital city portals (except Org now), come on. There's my reasons.

Feral Druid main so what's up?
    0.0 How is arcane & fire viable in pvp?

... lolwut?
    ... seriously?
    Yes seriously, look at reality with a non biased view and tell me in what seasons Warlocks weren't strong.

Deleted
    Hunter/Warrior/Blood DK here!

I easilly agree mages are highly OP. I run 2's once in a while as Frost mage with a Resto Shaman (We're both mostly in greens/blues/few epics now) and got a steady 24 win 4 loss percentage, 1242 rating. I'm not super good at playing a mage, but it's really easy once you pick it up. Then on the warrior I play with a Hunter and even if we're rather well geared, we lose a tad more than we win (Although our score is like 40/60). Mages ARE entirely unfair because of far too many controls of the enemy, way too easy movement, kiting abilities, way too hard hitting burst damage, did I say too much crowd control?.

Honestly, when even an only decent mage like myself with rather crap gear can kick ass on most vicious geared warriors (Which is an awesome class IMO, balanced in general except against mages) - You know something is wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Yes seriously, look at reality with a non biased view and tell me in what seasons Warlocks weren't strong.
    They're just as strong as most other classes.
    Let's take Cata for example:
    Demonology is rather weak in singletarget but has INSANE Burst (and that's the point) AoE. If he doesn't have metamorphosis (+ Immolation Aura) up Hellfire's rather weak.
    Affliction being the strongest warlock spec right now is on same terms with ... let's say mages and hunters, destruction being a little bit behind that.
    We're (just as) strong, but far from being OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Yeah I was basically just agreeing with you Mega
    Oh...I feel so dumb now lol. Sorry I can be pretty thick-headed at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Demonology is rather weak in singletarget but has INSANE Burst (and that's the point) AoE. If he doesn't have metamorphosis (+ Immolation Aura) up Hellfire's rather weak.
    Affliction being the strongest warlock spec right now is on same terms with ... let's say mages and hunters, destruction being a little bit behind that.
    Since he said seasons I'm pretty sure he means pvp. And warlocks has been #1 viable every season

You are strong, which is exactly my point. I didn't say you were OP right now (Close to, any Warlock+Resto Shaman+X setup works), but have been OP in the past (S6 Destro, SL/SL comes to mind). Further more you have been strong almost every season (Think you were weak in S1, but I didn't play back then).

Taking this in mind, I don't think it's weird to say Warlocks are Blizzards fav class (I don't believe they really have a fav class, but yeah).

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Mage/Paladin. I wish I had my class reworked into broken OPness every expansion like Paladins.
    Do we talk about paladins in world of warcraft or is it a different game you are talking about?

Deleted
    People that voted for druids probably have boomkins in mind, one of the most nerfed specs in this expansion without proper compensation and are still toping meters.

Deleted
    lol.. epic poll results are epic. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eregion View Post
    People that voted for druids probably have boomkins in mind, one of the most nerfed specs in this expansion without proper compensation and are still toping meters.
    That will end in 4.2. The only way they can reliably top meters is to multi-dot in solar eclipse, which they are working on nerfing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Love being a Mage, since vanilla. <3

Failers who voted Mage are conquest point cappers or BG lullerz.

Mage/Hunter, def.

Quote Originally Posted by Pruciuxtia View Post
    Love being a Mage, since vanilla. <3

Failers who voted Mage are conquest point cappers or BG lullerz.
    Failers who didnt vote mage are playing a mage. (ucwutididthar?)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaX6 View Post

Death Knight tanking is really good as well this expansion.
    i choked a bit when i read this. WEll done sir, you trolled me good.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha