Page 1 of 34
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Nerfbat doesn't stop.

Just a small reminder for visitors of this thread:

If all you want to do in your post is belittle the DK playerbase or if you want to flame a troll that pops up, make sure to shoot the mods before you do so or you'll get to feel the repercussions for your words.

~Love~
    the Mods.

Glyphs

Glyph of Dark Succor has been redesigned. Rather than placing a 15% maximum health floor on Death Strike healing while in Frost or Unholy Presence, it causes the next Death Strike within 15 seconds after killing a foe that yields experience or Honor Points to heal for at least 20% of the death knight's maximum health.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...e-updated-5-26

I have to admit it was a bit necessary, playing a DK myself but now it's a useless glyph.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-06-08 at 03:05 PM.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Glyphs

Glyph of Dark Succor has been redesigned. Rather than placing a 15% maximum health floor on Death Strike healing while in Frost or Unholy Presence, it causes the next Death Strike within 15 seconds after killing a foe that yields experience or Honor Points to heal for at least 20% of the death knight's maximum health.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...e-updated-5-26

I have to admit it was a bit necessary, playing a DK myself but now it's a useless glyph.
    Basically it makes it like the warrior's victory rush, or the paladin's crusade-talented +300% holy light after a kill.

In other words, good for solo work, but not OP for PvP - but hardly useless.

Great, death strike is useless again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god yes!
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Great, death strike is useless again.

the blood spec DKs would like to have a word with you
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zero infiniti View Post
    Please don't make me come over there and whack you upside your head. >>

Deleted
    Once the nerfbat has tasted tears, it dosen´t fear, it cannot fear

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not gonna happen because it hurts Unholy as much as Frost. Last I checked they were not going after Unholy.
    I like sandwiches

This is a PvP Nerf, nothing to do with blood spec dks

This makes my hunter smile. I can kill DKs again!

GG to DK solo days. Was fun while it lasted.

To those who say otherwise, you don't know how to solo obviously.

Even soloing as a blood tank, you should ALWAYS be in unholy presence. With this change to that glyph, we can no longer heal for squat when soloing. How can we if it now requires us to kill something before we can heal? That pretty much takes out every single solo-able heroic boss and/or old raid content that we could solo. The funnest part about being a dk is now void. Time to move on to a new class .

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Let see, since it's about Death Knights in Uh/Frost Presence and the Blood Mastery haven't worked in those presence since 4.1 what the fuck do you mean ???

Yes, Death Strike is useless again outside of solo quest farming, and DKs will be back to useless in pvp if this change goes live.

You can see too that the 1.5s cast on Hungering Cold is still there for DK, but still no casting time for Ring of Frost.
    Damn, those Whinny Mages are really listened upon by Blizzard, anything coming close to make them unable to go 1v2 or 1v3 without many problems is nerfed to Hell and under...

Honestly, 15% max health was too much, everyone knows it, 10/12% would have been more reasonable, but that change is killing DK survivability again.

Don't be scary though, i'm pretty sure Blizz will fix that really soon (read : in 4.4 in 2 years) by upping the run speed of Uh presence or upping disease damage (yeah they seem to never get what people tell them. People tell them they can't close the gap with ranged, they give us abilities to catch them more easily... once you are already on them. Survivability problem ? No bother, they nerf IBF and Self-Healing, and so on. So i guess this time they'll do it "right" again ).

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post

Even soloing as a blood tank, you should ALWAYS be in unholy presence. With this change to that glyph, we can no longer heal for squat when soloing. How can we if it now requires us to kill something before we can heal? That pretty much takes out every single solo-able heroic boss and/or old raid content that we could solo. The funnest part about being a dk is now void. Time to move on to a new class .
    You have been living under a rock for the past 2/3 months right ?
    The Blood Shield doesn't work in any presence other than Blood now. It's been on the PTR for 4.1 2 months or so ago, and has been live for nearly a month now....

DK soloing has been (mostly) dead since 4.1 and requiring far more gear.

Well fellow DKs it was fun being viable in PVP for a minute, back to replacing every comp with a DK with a warrior.

Time to move on to a new class .
    ...Please do, if you sincerely aren't exaggerating to ridiculous levels.

Deleted
    love these posts! " oh noes, my class got nerfed! im no longer OP, gota go reroll"

and yes, i play a DK, and will continue to.

Well, I'm switching over to my Shaman now.

And not that its just a huge nerf, but for fuck's sake, its another Victory Rush. Really original.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

I feel you may want to re-evaluate why you play this game.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    This is not gonna happen because it hurts Unholy as much as Frost. Last I checked they were not going after Unholy.
    Yeah...right. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anowon View Post
    This makes my hunter smile. I can kill DKs again!
    Just don't let us death strike your pet, its not complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios View Post
    Well fellow DKs it was fun being viable in PVP for a minute, back to replacing every comp with a DK with a warrior.
    Because Frost DKs aren't putting out more damage than warriors, hahaha. Good nerf, they needed it.

Death Strike made the class far too easy.