15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Oh um

Pirate pictures!
    *pirate and TMNT in one pic*
    You're one ugly pirate, imo. Compared to Digglett.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

dinner time b bk in a few
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    You're one ugly pirate, imo. Compared to Digglett.
    Right...but as a wizard, I'm a master of disguise.

Because you thought I was the pirate...when actuality, I'm the tiny Snow White.

Right...but as a wizard, I'm a master of disguise.

Because you thought I was the pirate...when actuality, I'm the tiny Snow White.
    You should be a wizard for Halloween this year, I'll probably have to be some kind of Disney Princess for my niece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You should be a wizard for Halloween this year, I'll probably have to be some kind of Disney Princess for my niece.
    I'm going to go ahead and vote on Belle.

I'll do it!

Also, you should be Belle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post

That's good then lmao! Yeah, sometimes some pushing doesn't even need to be done, you can come across the occasional slut haha
    Not all skanky looking girls are sluts. Example: My best friend and I both dress like hookers. In actuality, she is a slut (I can say it, it's okay, she's at peace with it...), and according to her, I'm a prude, because I rarely sleep with people. I'm a long relationship kinda girl. I just don't look like it. :P
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Deleted
    Pirates are better than princesses though! Get her to like pirates, and all shalt be well.

10+ Year Old Account
    PIRATE PICTURE.

I told you they were rough. heh Don't uh... don't get me drunk. *shrug*

I'm the dominant one with the strange hair (what's new?), and actually the aforementioned slut friend is on the bottom. Haha. No comments.

Edit to add: Making me giggle looking at it now. I don't quite remember this. Not all of it anyway.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    PIRATE PICTURE.

I'm the dominant one with the strange hair (what's new?), and actually the aforementioned slut friend is on the bottom. Haha. No comments.
    *pic*
    Edit to add: Making me giggle looking at it now. I don't quite remember this. Not all of it anyway.
    Ok... this is a real Nihil Sin pic, imo. I love the way you look into the camera.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and vote on Belle.
    Wonder why.
    I'll do it!

Also, you should be Belle.
    Was thinking Belle, too, maybe cause shes the only brunette princess, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Pirates are better than princesses though! Get her to like pirates, and all shalt be well.
    She likes Captain Hook, so thats a good start, she was digging up rocks in our backyard the other day, I told her Pirates left those there as treasure and she told me that was scary, hehe. But, I was a pirate last year, I dunno if I wanna be the same thing twice in a row.

PIRATE PICTURE.

Not all skanky looking girls are sluts. Example: My best friend and I both dress like hookers. In actuality, she is a slut (I can say it, it's okay, she's at peace with it...), and according to her, I'm a prude, because I rarely sleep with people. I'm a long relationship kinda girl. I just don't look like it. :P
    you totaly seem like my kind of girl :P

I dedicate this video to Digglett, while people are on the whole Pirate + Caribbean topic.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Quote Originally Posted by Khornan View Post
    rofflwaffle? Are u the Lead-Singer of Heaven Shall Burn - German Hardcore band? XD
    SHHHHHH lol X]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

PIRATE PICTURE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...4_890305_n.jpg

Whelp....

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Ok... this is a real Nihil Sin pic, imo. I love the way you look into the camera.
    Haha. Elaborate. And thanks.

PS. I drove, since I'm the uh, well-tuned and responsible drunk. I'm probably the only one who finds that amusing.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 04:11 PM ----------

Whelp....

/thread
    Pfffffft. It's not that great.

And sorry for the hoodie, it was Halloween and FREEZING.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I dedicate this video to Digglett, while people are on the whole Pirate + Caribbean topic.
    Ha, so many nice looking pirate outfits in that video, makes me rethink the Halloween thing.

u guys are lucky to have hallowen...over at my country we only have carnaval... and must of the people dressing up are men that drss like girls....

Deleted
    She likes Captain Hook, so thats a good start, she was digging up rocks in our backyard the other day, I told her Pirates left those there as treasure and she told me that was scary, hehe. But, I was a pirate last year, I dunno if I wanna be the same thing twice in a row.
    Is indeed! And dressing up twice in a row as the same can be quite boring, yes. Bah, memories. :| Haven't actually celebrated all hallows eve since I was 15 or so. I do still decorate my house with random orangeness.

also on the topic of relationships and sluts, im the type of guy that is loyal to only one woman (even though i was taught diferently) and that wants a long time relationship instead of a hook up. the relation 2 people in love have is greatest feeling in the world, sure the sex is a nice bonus, but lets face both genders can please themselves, but to have a relationship with one-self is kinda weird...