10+ Year Old Account
    daw i love this thread, the love it just keeps coming!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

My sig is HAWT YO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    From one of my favorite art threads ever, totally dedicated to DK's: [URL="http://www.gameartisans.org/forums]
    Yea that thread is awesome. I love DKs in art for some reason even tho I utterly despise them in-game.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2011-05-31 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally got off my lazy arse to color another one of my terribad comics. i just wanted to get something posted so the thread doesn't get locked. I never close my internet browser thanks to this thread.

O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    No they were not in direct violation.
    This

about the only time i even saw the slightest suggestion of said "detail" in that picture really was when SOMEBODY POINTED IT OUT

that tells me somebody was specifically searching for a reason to remove the image, i wonder what their eyes where doing down there?

however anything that could've been there was cropped out of the image just barely, but still out, it's not really that much different from some of the other suggestive art i've seen in this thread yet they can get away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Fuck off, you're not a mod.
    NO U
    Last edited by Babi; 2011-05-31 at 09:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babi View Post
    This

about the only time i even saw the slightest suggestion of said "detail" in that picture really was when SOMEBODY POINTED IT OUT

that tells me somebody was specifically searching for a reason to remove the image, i wonder what their eyes where doing down there?

however anything that could've been there was cropped out of the image just barely, but still out, it's not really that much different from some of the other suggestive art i've seen in this thread yet they can get away with it?
    We follow the same rules as any other medium trying to keep things on a PG-13 level. Female nipples [bad] Vaginas [bad] penis's [bad] rectums! [funny but not allowed].

Also it was 100% me who saw and decided the picture wasn't appropriate and I agree it wouldn't have been all that noticable..if it weren't for the rings around the guys penis.

Now get back on track. What's done is done. I'm always the bad guy in these threads.. it's Draenei Appreciation all over again..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    What this guy said.
    I think we should listen to him. He seems like a nice and reasonable guy.

I would marry him instantly if I ever saw him in real life.

He likes Midna so he can't be all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Now get back on track.
    Aye, sir!

Don't think these have been posted before...

Deleted
    Zul'Jin's cool, even though I think his Fist of God could look more awesome.

Ragnaros Gender Bender

Just finished today, drawing the sulfuras weapon is a first for me. Ragnaros gender bender :P

10+ Year Old Account
    What this guy said.
    I think we should listen to him. He seems like a nice and reasonable guy.

idk he seams a bit conceited though. D:
    pen tabs back in workingish shape! drew something until i got bored. :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    I'd just have cheap, hot, sleazy...

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah, gonna post some pics this weekend. Damn exams keeping me busy.

oh great i go away from lurking here for a few months and now i'm behind... oh well, i guess i'll have to catch up =/

my DK eating a blueberry muffin. Why you ask? because they make you tank harder.
    Last edited by Starscythe; 2011-06-01 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    So guys, I heard there was a Draenei image that was removed because it was unfit for these forums, was it my Ravegirl by any chance? ;P
    The picture in question was mine.
    It wasn't as bad as some people have made it out to be.

Also, it would be really nice if people didn't jump down the throats of those who simply state a general opinion. If a person states something that is not an insult, and you reply by freaking out and swearing your head off, you look dumb.

Anyways, I'll be uploading a sketch dump with a slightly cropped version.

One more thing, and this is important:
    There's something in this thread that has been going on since I started posting, and the best way I can describe it is that some people have been ambiguously taking credit for art that is not theirs. What I mean by that, is that they are not flat out stating it's theirs, but they are saying 'thank you's' as though the art is theirs. I think that some people are getting confused with who's art belongs to the posters, and which art is from other artists.

The best and easiest way to solve this is to clearly state the title and artist's name above the pictures being posted. If you cannot find a title or artist, simply put unknown in either place. If you cannot find either then put unknown for both, or post the website name while clearly stating it's somebody else's.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.

If you're posting your own stuff, then you have nothing to worry about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    One more thing, and this is important:
    There's something in this thread that has been going on since I started posting, and the best way I can describe it is that some people have been ambiguously taking credit for art that is not theirs. What I mean by that, is that they are not flat out stating it's theirs, but they are saying 'thank you's' as though the art is theirs. I think that some people are getting confused with who's art belongs to the posters, and which art is from other artists.

The best and easiest way to solve this is to clearly state the title and artist's name above the pictures being posted. If you cannot find a title or artist, simply put unknown in either place. If you cannot find either then put unknown for both, or post the website name while clearly stating it's somebody else's.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.

If you're posting your own stuff, then you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much for this post!
    I'm following this thread much longer than I have an account on my own, and this troubled me several times while browing through the posted artworks.
    Being an artist myself I think the least one has to do is add the artist's name and, even better, a link to the original source (be it the artists website, or his/her deviantart gallery for example). This would not only solve the copyright issue and problem of stolen artwork (and stealing it is, if you just post without giving credit), but also help if people would like to see more artwork of the relating artist.
    Please ignore my poor English, but I really wanted to support this request for crediting the original artist, it really is an important issue.
    Last edited by mmoc9b4d2b49eb; 2011-06-01 at 04:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Bumping with "art"!

Not half as good as everyone elses stuff but I have excuses.. I don't have photoshop Flash 8 just isn't the same.

Deleted
    For me this thread is awesome, mostly different from the usual nonsense, cynicism n trolling in other threads. Everyone who wants to continue argue, go somewhere else plz cuz I was under the impression this was a fun thread with pics n light conversation.

Rachel, if u want to add names etc. u do that, but I don't see the point, just by right-clicking a pic shows where it comes from. Anyways, all we are supposed to do here is look at art n talk about it, not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-06-01 at 04:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's either that milk site Bibi linked or my orangutang with a ... pole.
    Oh god the pole monkey..

I was smart with the Milk thing and didn't look to far into it.

Anyway more art please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    For me this thread is awesome, mostly different from the usual nonsense, cynicism n trolling in other threads. Everyone who wants to continue argue, go somewhere else plz cuz I was under the impression this was a fun thread with pics n light conversation.

Rachel, if u want to add names etc. u do that, but I don't see the point, just by right-clicking a pic shows where it comes from. Anyways, all we are supposed to do here is look at art n talk about it, not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me.

I find it very depressing that only maybe, 2 people actually read what I said.
    It's common courtesy to actually write down who did the picture, because not everyone is going to 'reply with quote' or 'open in another window' to check who the artist is, and they'll assume it's the poster and shower them with undeserved praises.

Summerdrake:"not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me."

What? I didn't say that...

All I'm asking is for this:
    I'll use one of mine as an example:

Domestic Goddess, Hitsujifox/Rachel

It takes less than a minute.