Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post

That's a really neat style of signature, made all the better because it has my favorite pony. Somepony else can have it though, I'm still rather attached to my own. :/ No offense.

Grats to the 20k post and whoever broke the four-digit page mark, I was AFK so I missed both. >.<
    None taken hun T'was coincidence that I made Lyra just as you appeared in the thread hehe, and to be fair your sig is the cutest little thing ever, no contest!

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Your sigs are amazing man. Like, really...I pm'd you :3
    Ooops, haven't paid attention, I have had my nose buried in Photoshop I shall go read it now! And thank you for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Check your subscribed threads in Settings?
    you know that requires even more clicks right? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GareBear View Post
    what are you using to edit the characters out of said backgrounds? Cause if its photoshop you could use the select color range tool and just select the colors the character has on them then invert the selection and then just manually lasso out any stragglers.
    That's what I did the first time, in GIMP but the same process. It was just the background and detail on the cutie mark that were bad on my old one.

10+ Year Old Account

This is a WIP.
    Just a preview of what I've been working on. I'll post the full size (Hopefully it will be full sized, photobucket auto-resizes huge images.) later. It has taken a while but I'm very proud to show it off to you guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you using to edit the characters out of said backgrounds? Cause if its photoshop you could use the select color range tool and just select the colors the character has on them then invert the selection and then just manually lasso out any stragglers.
    I'm an avid GIMP user, but it wouldn't be too hard to replicate that. It'd probably be easier that way; I've been using select contiguous color region (Fuzzy Select? I dunno what it's called in PS) and messing around with the color range until I find a good range, but there always ends up being oddly-colored pixels on the edge of the pony I'm trying to cut out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    None taken hun T'was coincidence that I made Lyra just as you appeared in the thread hehe, and to be fair your sig is the cutest little thing ever, no contest! [
    Thanks again, haha. I saw your Lyra one and I was like "Crap, I like mine, but he might feel insulted if I don't use it" xD.

@Valcron: Man, kudos to you, I can barely draw one decent-looking pony. Applejack's pose looks a bit weird, but that's the only thing I can pick out as niggling. Pinkie's expression is hilarious!
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2011-06-08 at 07:42 PM.

Valcron, that's nothing short of amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Valcron/CelestiaColorsTinyPreview-1.png[IMG]

This is a WIP.
    Just a preview of what I've been working on. I'll post the full size (Hopefully it will be full sized, photobucket auto-resizes huge images.) later. It has taken a while but I'm very proud to show it off to you guys!
    Still awesome even for a work in progress. Go go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post

It's really well done imo. (Altho slightly too "sexy")
    Why the fuck are their wings made of plastic? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if it's made by a furry, but it doesn't really look like furry art.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    No idea if this already has been posted...
    Dr. Erika Cane pic
    Please, for your own sake, don't look at his other artworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    It's been a while since I played 40k, but isn't that a ponified Blood Angels chapter symbol?
    It could also be Blood Ravens and Angels Vermillion.
    But no, it's Imperial guard like decraven said.

Oh KYM, you always make me laugh one way or another.

Poor Lyra.[/QUOTE]

Oh my dear god, poor Scootaoo amd Lyra!

Oh and lols at your little arguments over who would get 20kth post, I should have had come and get 20k with some random post like I did with 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Hi, im new and i joined this forum only because of this thread, so i hope to have a good time...
    Welcome, you seem to have jumped in this thread right when these guys were shitstorming, but it's not like this every day.

That's what I did the first time, in GIMP but the same process. It was just the background and detail on the cutie mark that were bad on my old one.
    could you just +select in any internal details with that program?

Deleted
    Not really shitstorming, but, watching an angry brony jump down anothers throat made me..sad

Deleted
    This is a WIP.
    Now I'm sure I'm not going crazy, but I've seen a coloured version of that before, and not in this thread.

Now I'm sure I'm not going crazy, but I've seen a coloured version of that before, and not in this thread.
    Heard it got stolen by somepony from somewhere, colored and put up on ED. Got taken down a few hours later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted up lines before and someone posted them to Ponibooru without my knowledge. Someone on there took the image and said they were going to color it.

Valcron!! I can't wait to see the final image it looks really great!

I posted up lines before and someone posted them to Ponibooru without my knowledge. Someone on there took the image and said they were going to color it.
    A crime amongst crimes I tell you

Yay Kyrospawn uploaded like 20 new clips today!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ZyS...el_video_title

10+ Year Old Account
    A crime amongst crimes I tell you
    I talked with the guy who posted the image and he got them taken down for me . I'll be personally posting the images to Ponibooru likely when I am done with them. There's no worries.

Deleted

This is a WIP.
    but.. but.. what happened to the old image?

I used to use color range but it never actually selected it in full opacity (hard to explain: let's say you turn on Quick Mask mode and then you use <100% opacity brush, something like that.)

EDIT: oh sorry valcron, I just saw your posts
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-06-08 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Ah yeah, I can remember something being said about that a while back. I think Drekmen mentioned it. That would explain it, and yes I think I did see it on ED.

This is a WIP.
    That is beautiful...