Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

Lulzsec wages "cyber-war" on government

Well I thought it was time to update this post.They are now encouraging everyone to steal government documents.
    I'd say they're pretty much screwed now, and they know it so they're trying to go out with a bang.
    http://pastebin.com/9KyA0E5v

1. Salutations Lulz Lizards,
    2. As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011.
    3. Welcome to Operation Anti-Security (#AntiSec) - we encourage any vessel, large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word "AntiSec" on any government website defacement or physical graffiti art. We encourage you to spread the word of AntiSec far and wide, for it will be remembered. To increase efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all affiliated battleships.
    4. Whether you're sailing with us or against us, whether you hold past grudges or a burning desire to sink our lone ship, we invite you to join the rebellion. Together we can defend ourselves so that our privacy is not overrun by profiteering gluttons. Your hat can be white, gray or black, your skin and race are not important. If you're aware of the corruption, expose it now, in the name of Anti-Security.
    5. Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.
    6. It's now or never. Come aboard, we're expecting you...
    7. History begins today.
    8. Lulz Security,
    Last edited by Killer52431; 2011-06-20 at 05:03 AM.

Lulzec is in Killing spree.. oh well And I just want play EvE ..

Not going to lie I did lol when I saw this on twitter

(44 minutes ago) from lulzsec twitter:
    We just wiped out the login server for Eve Online, and it accidentally took their website out at the same time:

(24 minutes ago) from EvEonline's twitter:
    EVE Online and related services are currently offline, to return ASAP after investigation of some issues

Deleted
    Jesus. It's only a matter of time till they rape WoW xD

10+ Year Old Account
    why attack eve and minecraft...?
    why don't police do anything against them? 0o

15+ Year Old Account
    Some people have way to much time on their hands. Maybe they should be evicted from the basement, I'm sure mommy is getting tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    why attack eve and minecraft...?
    Because people called in and told them too.

I feel like, if they really want to show these companies that they have security vulnerabilities, they could do it without pissing off everyone who uses those websites/plays those games. Like, really. This is getting so fucking old.

Sony kind of deserved to be hacked but still, it's a big company. It will heal in time but the only ones they really annoy is the customers. I think they are now just immature idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imma be pissed if they attack GW while I'm playing it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    I wish they've target the big boys in the industry, or are they not cool enough?

I hope they do Xbox Live so the PS3 users can laugh at them.

Deleted
    I do not care if they attack random companies, but leave my games alone. I had nothing against their group until they started randomly attacking things.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh jeez, there going to attack WoW aren't they?

Which I hope they don't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I feel like, if they really want to show these companies that they have security vulnerabilities, they could do it without pissing off everyone who uses those websites/plays those games. Like, really. This is getting so fucking old.
    Thats the trouble with these Hackers. Its Joe Public that gets fucked over by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Oh jeez, there going to attack WoW aren't they?

Which I hope they don't
    I could be wrong but WoW has servers all over the world in various different locations, they would have to hit each server location individually, i'm not sure. They might just be able to hit the place where the website is hosted, that might cause issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    who would say eve and minceraft though? 0o surely more people would say wow 0o

DDOS is the oldest and most simple way to take down a page/service.

If you don't have the means to handle it, you shouldn't be on the interbutts.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I wish they've target the big boys in the industry, or are they not cool enough?

I hope they do Xbox Live so the PS3 users can laugh at them.
    I wish they would stop this nonsense, but i believe there not doing the big ones is because they cant handle it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    I could be wrong but WoW has servers all over the world in various different locations, they would have to hit each server location individually, i'm not sure. They might just be able to hit the place where the website is hosted, that might cause issues.
    I think there's one login server though for every region. So 'destroying' that could cause some issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said it thousands of times. LulzSec has pure intentions!

Companies! Learn to protect your shit!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥