Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarqa View Post
    Date indeed got reverted a few minutes ago, back to todays date. I can confirm that it was first saying 6/28/2011, and now it says 6/16/2011.
    Yep, I saw that too, it toggled for a couple of minutes, and now only shows today's date.

Nooooooooooo why 28th june

Is it possible to get Conquest points through the Valor trade, or are the disabling/removing that in this patch?

Is it possible to get Conquest points through the Valor trade or are they disabling/removing that?

lol those buffs to enhanc shaman are very weak... they should have done something about haste being more interesting...
    Last edited by MakeMeLaugh; 2011-06-17 at 06:37 AM.

Awww and I was hoping they would release the patch before my subscription runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    lol those buffs to enhanc shaman are very weak... they should have done something about haste being more interesting...

^This - Just a couple of crappy little changes to try and shut people up so they can say look we have done something for enh shammies... pfft, will be lucky to notice the diff

yey for last minute enh shaman buff!

Deleted
    fucking tears.. LAN OFF! I REPEAT LAN IS OFF. ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by k1037 View Post
    I haven't played an Enhance Shammy in over a year, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but given the relatively long cooldowns between Stormstrike/Unleash uses, wouldn't these buffs only have a minor impact on overall DPS?

Stormstrike/Unleash combined probably account for what, 5-6% of total damage? So these buffs would really only add something like 2-3% to total damage. So long as the majority of Enhance damage is passive, wouldn't a buff to crit/haste/agi be necessary to truly have an impact? Or a significantly higher increases to active spells, moving more damage to active?
    Pretty good guess there

Random pick from world of logs bh fight for % per ability :
    Melee 18.5%
    Lava lash 17.5%
    Windfury attack 11.5%
    Flametongue attack 10.2%
    Lightning bolt 9.2%
    Flame shock 6.2%
    Lightning shield 6.0%
    Earth shock 4.4%
    Lightning strike 4.4%
    Stormstrike 4.3%
    Unleash flame 2.8%
    Searing flames 2.7%
    Unleash wind 1.7%
    Stormstrike off-hand 1.5%

They're both low but this buff is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Pretty good guess there

Random pick from world of logs bh fight for % per ability :
    Melee 18.5%
    Lava lash 17.5%
    Windfury attack 11.5%
    Flametongue attack 10.2%
    Lightning bolt 9.2%
    Flame shock 6.2%
    Lightning shield 6.0%
    Earth shock 4.4%
    Lightning strike 4.4%
    Stormstrike 4.3%
    Unleash flame 2.8%
    Searing flames 2.7%
    Unleash wind 1.7%
    Stormstrike off-hand 1.5%

They're both low but this buff is a good start

to what? it doesnt fix the anything remotely on the huge list of stupid shit the class/spec has to endure unlike most classes, and its poor scaling etc...

yeah very good start, not

Woot, more time to kill Council hc and finish the tier :d

Hrmm, they changed the date on that webpage in the screenshot. Earlier it had the 6/28 date, but now it just has 6/16/2011 shown...

Where is my 1680x1050? x(Anyway nice wallpaper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    to what? it doesnt fix the anything remotely on the huge list of stupid shit the class/spec has to endure unlike most classes, and its poor scaling etc...

yeah very good start, not
    1) I said good, not very good.
    2) Changing stormstrike (which does 5-6% of our damage) from 125% to 225% weapon damage which will result in it doing close to double the effective damage is a good buff. Not as good as we're hoping for but it's a start....hoping it doesn't end there because if it does I'll agree with you and see if I can find my protest banners.

The later release estimate makes me happy. Gives my guild another week to finish off Nefarian. We thought tuesday would be our last serious attempt (as weirdly our annual guild meeting lined up with the estimated patch release), but now when they get back...we can finish off the smug son of a chin! Huzzah! Oh, and yay for minor Enhancement buffs.

lol@shaman buffs, changes like these simply show that Blizz have no clue whatsoever in how to balance their own game, changes should be minor not increases of 100%+

Quote Originally Posted by Areden View Post
    Already added as front wallpaper !
    And we need to know this because ...?

E.g. if the highest player and lowest player are less than 150 apart, they use the average MMR of the two players.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 150 and 300 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 40% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 300 and 450 apart, they use 70% of the higher player's MMR and 30% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 450 and 600 apart, they use 80% of the higher player's MMR and 20% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 600 and 750 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 10% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are over 750 apart, they use the higher player's MMR.

Problem Solved?
    You'd think so, but not in Blizz's world -.-
    sod off

Quote Originally Posted by k1037 View Post
    I haven't played an Enhance Shammy in over a year, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but given the relatively long cooldowns between Stormstrike/Unleash uses, wouldn't these buffs only have a minor impact on overall DPS?

Stormstrike/Unleash combined probably account for what, 5-6% of total damage? So these buffs would really only add something like 2-3% to total damage. So long as the majority of Enhance damage is passive, wouldn't a buff to crit/haste/agi be necessary to truly have an impact? Or a significantly higher increases to active spells, moving more damage to active?
    Forget the damn pve. This is a great pvp buff, u will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    lol@shaman buffs, changes like these simply show that Blizz have no clue whatsoever in how to balance their own game, changes should be minor not increases of 100%+
    Do you even play a shaman? While not ideal (I'd prefer they do something about scaling), these are much-needed buffs all the same. Shaman will not suddenly become FOTM, I guarantee that.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Dear Boubouille, you may want to double-check your sources before posting false assumptions! The date on the official patch notes is apparently 6/16 and not 6/28/2011. Even if Blizzard has corrected the date later, it doesn't mean that you are right.