10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    @ElAmigo:Are you going Bounty Hunter? The same guy that voices Spike is going to voice him.
    OMG, in a previous thread I had said I was debating between agent and bounty hunter but that just sealed the deal for me. CANT WAIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post
    To who ever can answer this shall get the keys to mah interwebs.

Of the healing classes we know of which ones have what roles. And by that I mean which is the HoT(Druid) healer, Tank(Paladin) Healer and the Absorbsion (disc Priest like) healer. I remember hearing someone on darthhater mention a HoT healing class so im assuming we have variety.

Thanks, Tam.
    would ahve to get a better look at the advance class trees.. but my first guess would be the jedi sage.. its the only healer atm i see with a heal and a HoT
    but the Sorcerer also has a field effect that heals people in the effect
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

At least they finally admitted that they're in the polish (as in shiny, not folks from Poland) phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    To who ever can answer this shall get the keys to mah interwebs.

Of the healing classes we know of which ones have what roles. And by that I mean which is the HoT(Druid) healer, Tank(Paladin) Healer and the Absorbsion (disc Priest like) healer. I remember hearing someone on darthhater mention a HoT healing class so im assuming we have variety.

Thanks, Tam.
    agent/smuggler have a healer tree and one of their skills is them sending a probe (or something not really sure) that heals with a hot and stacks 3 times. the description literally compared it to druids lifebloom.
    hopefully this answered your question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    agent/smuggler have a healer tree and one of their skills is them sending a probe (or something not really sure) that heals with a hot and stacks 3 times. the description literally compared it to druids lifebloom.
    hopefully this answered your question.
    this works a lot better then what i said heh

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 04:57 AM ----------

hope its not to much of a monthly pay, EA makes enough money as it is XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    hope its not to much of a monthly pay, EA makes enough money as it is XD
    People have paid 15 dollars a month for WoW for nearly 7 years now I doubt EA will take any risks in lowering or raising the price and just stick to what has become common practice by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    People have paid 15 dollars a month for WoW for nearly 7 years now I doubt EA will take any risks in lowering or raising the price and just stick to what has become common practice by now.
    that would be me, nearly 7 years of paying 15 heh, but it would be nice if its like 10 instead XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    that would be me, nearly 7 years of paying 15 heh, but it would be nice if its like 10 instead XD
    We can only hope at this point and once it's announced at 15 we can still dream

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing to much on starwars info released i see today.. so to lift some spirits i present a Leasticoulddo.com comic featuring the emperor

They would never charge less than $15/month because people would probably think it translates to less content and less service. Similarly I doubt they'd go over $15 when their biggest competitor (who has a huge foothold in the market) charges $15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    They would never charge less than $15/month because people would probably think it translates to less content and less service. Similarly I doubt they'd go over $15 when their biggest competitor (who has a huge foothold in the market) charges $15.
    ya i suppose that is true, but 10$ would still be nice really XD

Yeah so dont the romances kind of make this null and void? If a Jedi is having a relationship on the side with a crew member then hes breaking the code and the canon of his class.
    Luke Skywalker, and Leia both have Partners, Lukes partner is even a previous imperial agent, yet they both are not dark side.

And since one of the jedi teachings is "love" you would think having love would strengthen you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Luke Skywalker, and Leia both have Partners, Lukes partner is even a previous imperial agent, yet they both are not dark side.

And since one of the jedi teachings is "love" you would think having love would strengthen you.
    Relationships were considered a conflict of interest in the order, much like catholic priests. It could also lead to dangerous emotional attachments that could potentialy spiral out of control. But by that time Luke was just about the only Jedi so he essentially had free reign to rework the code as he saw fit for a new era. Hell, he even incorperated Force Lightning into Jedi training. Why not love?
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2011-06-18 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

Having a relationship can weaken you so much more, your loved one is killed you go into a rage then you lose yourself to the dark side. And the luke skywalker having a wife thing I take with a grain of salt anyway. The amount of "rules" he broke and rewrote when he reestablished the order makes it all lackluster. At one point he joined the sith or at least was on the same side of them i know that much. And im sure the death of his wife and the treachery of his bloodline (caused through love and attachment) didnt help him in the direction he took his life.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Relationships were considered a conflict of interest in the order, much like catholic priests. It could also lead to dangerous emotional attachments that could potentialy spiral out of control. But by that time Luke was just about the only Jedi so he essentially had free reign to rework the code as he saw fit for a new era. Hell, he even incorperated Force Lightning into Jedi training. Why not love?
    This was the Old Code
    Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.
    _________This one was put in around the time of the KOTOR

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. (There is no chaos, there is harmony.)(*) There is no death, there is the Force.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:09 AM ----------

Having a relationship can weaken you so much more, your loved one is killed you go into a rage then you lose yourself to the dark side. And the luke skywalker having a wife thing I take with a grain of salt anyway. The amount of "rules" he broke and rewrote when he reestablished the order makes it all lackluster. At one point he joined the sith or at least was on the same side of them i know that much. And im sure the death of his wife and the treachery of his bloodline (caused through love and attachment) didnt help him in the direction he took his life.
    Luke took up his Fathers old position in the empire to secretly undermine their operations

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:19 AM ----------

Edit: Course he was starting to lose his way of thinking being surrounded by the darkside for such awhile, but he was able to be brought back
    Last edited by Omians; 2011-06-18 at 07:20 AM.

My point more the fact that luke almost went to the dark side on more then one occasion and that the death of his loved one helped that. Although personally i think its all shit, im the kind of person that really doesnt enjoy the whole "the emperor returned as a clone and luke had epic battles for 50 more years crap. I prefer the George Lucas Universe, which is 6 movies and a cartoon series =D.

But back to my original point, in SWTOR if you are a Jedi and you romance you need to be rewarded DS points, is it fair? No because if you dont romance you will not be rewarded lightside points but still if we are making this game as true to SW as possible and story driven, thats the way you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    "Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side."

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
    Last edited by tamlus; 2011-06-18 at 07:26 AM.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point more the fact that luke almost went to the dark side on more then one occasion and that the death of his loved one helped that. Although personally i think its all shit, im the kind of person that really doesnt enjoy the whole "the emperor returned as a clone and luke had epic battles for 50 more years crap. I prefer the George Lucas Universe, which is 6 movies and a cartoon series =D.

But back to my original point, in SWTOR if you are a Jedi and you romance you need to be rewarded DS points, is it fair? No because if you dont romance you will not be rewarded lightside points but still if we are making this game as true to SW as possible and story driven, thats the way you do it.
    was it fully said any romance gives darkside points? it could of just came from romancing a "evil" npc or somthing

Deleted
    That gives me a perfect opportunity to promote a great Luke AU story. A Son of Suns Trilogy by blank101. Here are the links if you are in a reading mood.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4302076/1/Into_the_Storm
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4344112/1/In_Shadows_and_Darkness
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4520729/...d_the_Darkness

Torwars has a link on romancing from april, 2011 that talks about romancing (from the darkside, at least.)

That's all I have heard on the subject. It basically says you dont get light or dark side points for the way you talk.

As far as romancing goes on the Lightside, it comes and goes. Sometimes its allowed. Sometimes its not. The Jedi keep changing it. Of course, Jedi and Sith are not Lightside and Darkside. So the whole romancing thing is a bad example.

You can feel emotions just fine as a Jedi. The trick is to not be ruled by your emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know this video is a bit old but

around 35 seconds he brings up

"There are some systems that we haven't announced that may allow some of the races to go to some of the other classes that they are not initially allowed to."-James Ohlen

they could of changed their minds by now.. but that would be an interesting thing