Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    They've already been discovered, it's all legalities at this point to get them arrested.
    When will people learn to link reliable sources? From what I can see they pretty much disbanded their group -

Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The support we've gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming, and not to mention humbling. Please don't stop. Together, united, we can stomp down our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.

So with those last thoughts, it's time to say bon voyage. Our planned 50 day cruise has expired, and we must now sail into the distance, leaving behind - we hope - inspiration, fear, denial, happiness, approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment, thoughtfulness, jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    When will people learn to link reliable sources? From what I can see they pretty much disbanded their group -
    Their group hasn't disbanded. It's just stopped being called "Lulzsec" while they go into hiding, trying to figure out what they can actually do, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

AntiSec coming out of the movement was nothing more than a lambasted attempt at "Oh shit, we're caught" and trying to make everyone else a target for Alphabet Soup to start tracking, while they can slip back into Anonymous before the wonderful party-van shows up at their house.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I quite enjoy the stories I read about what they do, it reminds me of Ghost in the Shell! To all the people writing that they are pimple faced teens that live in their parents basement keep in mind with the I.T skills they possess they could walk into any I.T job and make more money than you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Not going to lie I did lol when I saw this on twitter

(44 minutes ago) from lulzsec twitter:
    We just wiped out the login server for Eve Online, and it accidentally took their website out at the same time:

(24 minutes ago) from EvEonline's twitter:
    EVE Online and related services are currently offline, to return ASAP after investigation of some issues
    so what happens if they manage to hack Pentagon security network and then twit about it? :P that's gonna be one hell of a twit.

(5 minutes ago) from lulzsec twitter:
    We just wiped out the entire Pentagon security network, and it accidentally fired all the armed nuclear missles...well, s**t happens:

Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    I quite enjoy the stories I read about what they do, it reminds me of Ghost in the Shell! To all the people writing that they are pimple faced teens that live in their parents basement keep in mind with the I.T skills they possess they could walk into any I.T job and make more money than you do.
    I'm pretty sure I can teach my little brother how to DDoS in a half hour, and he's twelve. SQLinjections would probably take him the better part of the day, but they aren't talented, they have no "IT skills"

They're effectively punching a disabled kid in the face, and saying that they can win fights. I'm sorry, but really, it's embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    so what happens if they manage to hack Pentagon security network and then twit about it? :P that's gonna be one hell of a twit.

We just wiped out the entire Pentagon security network, and it accidentally fired all the armed nuclear missles...well, s**t happens:
    They're hacking into websites, they likely won't ever hack into an actual secure system. You can't fire nuclear missiles from a website, trust me.

They are putting people's lives at risk now though, giving out personal information that could harm police officers. Good luck avoiding being treated as war criminals now, buddies.

It'd never happen. Not from these guys.

Actually, even from people with actual talent, isn't this the reason the systems themselves are still fully manual, 100% offline?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    Because people called in and told them too.
    who is so sick and twisted as to attack minecraft?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can teach my little brother how to DDoS in a half hour, and he's twelve. SQLinjections would probably take him the better part of the day, but they aren't talented, they have no "IT skills"

They're effectively punching a disabled kid in the face, and saying that they can win fights. I'm sorry, but really, it's embarassing.

it was supposed to be a joke :P... I know websites are not connected with internal networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    who is so sick and twisted as to attack minecraft?
    Haters, obviously.

---------- Post added 2011-06-26 at 01:35 PM ----------

it was supposed to be a joke :P... I know websites are not connected with internal networks.
    Actually, I'm curious whether they're even networked at all. I mean, wasn't that the reason everything has to be offline entirely, and still manned by real people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Haters, obviously.

---------- Post added 2011-06-26 at 01:35 PM ----------

Actually, I'm curious whether they're even networked at all. I mean, wasn't that the reason everything has to be offline entirely, and still manned by real people?
    Private networks most likely
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Deleted
    I still don't see why these lifeless morons like to do this kind of stuff, they only piss of alot of people.
    Hope they get caught.