Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best PvE Hunter Pet

Hey guys!
    What is the best PvE Hunter pet out there?
    and do Hunters want the best DPS out-put Pet?
    Or do they want the Pet that gives the best buffs?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    It's called Blackman>Whiteboy.. Dig that?

This is an excellent question, one never asked. As you clearly have been an avid reader of Warcraft Hunter's Union, and no doubt a BM hunter, I need only remind you that you want to look for the Vapid Poopasaur that is a rare spawn in Silithus (it could be anywhere). It's kind of a waste of your time to come back here or to go anywhere else until you tame one.

Sporebats because they make rogues bleed from their anus.

Deleted
    Knew that video would make an appearence.

OT hunters want the pet that brings a needed buff. All pets do the same damage if they are from the same "type" (ie ferocity/tenacity/cunning).

Six months+ in and people still have to ask this question?

Pet damage was normalized; all ferocity pets do the same damage, all cunning pets do the same damage, all tenacity do the same damage. There's not much of a dps difference between cunning and ferocity (I've heard cunning even comes out on top sometimes), so basically if you're not herping around dpsing with a tenacity pet then pick whatever pet has a buff your group doesn't have or whichever pet is prettiest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a sporebat

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Sporebat.

The thing I hate about forums is no matter who nice you ask a question or how well it is written or what ever it is about you always get made fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1125 View Post
    The thing I should love about forums is that whenever you ask a really dumb and lazy question you always get made fun of.
    '

Fixed that for you, save for the dangling preposition.

Thanks Skybluesky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
    • All pets are further normalized.

• Hunter pets can providing Full Raid buffs such as Kings, Fort, Blood Lust, etc..depending on Pet family.

• So you can pick whichever pet you want or whatever raid buff the raid needs.
    Damn, right from the sticky too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killer1125 View Post
    The thing I hate about forums is no matter who nice you ask a question or how well it is written or what ever it is about you always get made fun of.
    The problem isn't how nice you ask it or well you write it, it's how easy it is to look up the answer by yourself. Every week there's a thread asking which pet is the best, which spec is the best, whether or not haste is better than mastery, and so on. I'm all for people looking for help if they need it, but seriously, read the stickies on the top of the hunter directory or google it. It's really not that hard.

10+ Year Old Account

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like everyone said, Sporebat, my Rogue friend died due to lack of blood loss.

Find the wolf used most, the 5% crit helps everyone out the most, heals, tank and dps.

Get a seagull for a pet and name him deathwing!