Battlenet Login Help - 503

I'm getting a 'Too many attempts - 503' message. My first time attempting to login in 5 months. Trying to reactivate my account :3 I have an authenticator, nothing has changed with it. What is the wait time for this message to reset?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright alright OP, seems the automated system has deemed you a hacker therefor it's locked for a few as a first safe guard

This should clear in about 30 mins to an hour

If you wish to be faster to unlock your accout, Call them

PM me if you have anymore questions and have a nice day

Stupid system >.> lol I wait 1 1/2 days reinstalling this game and then it assumes I'm a hacker. So much for being a veteran player D: thanks blizz haha

Thanks Resentful for the info :3

I'm getting this problem also, had another friend try to log in also getting this problem both times first attempt trying to log in so assuming maybe something is screwy with log in atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeryn View Post
    I'm getting this problem also, had another friend try to log in also getting this problem both times first attempt trying to log in so assuming maybe something is screwy with log in atm.
    First attempt huh?

Hmm... let me see if I can get information on that

brbs :P

I have a similar issue .. it also refuses to let me on .. same 503 error but I also get a redirect never completing error too.. not sure whats up with B net.

I have an authenticator, changed my password, cleared cache and cookies but no go.

guess Ill wait and see if it clears.

Yes I promise you its my first attempt...today. Yesterday I logged on just fine so that I could start the download :3 good to know its not just me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Can some of supply me a screen shot of the error?

I need it for certain purposes

aren't the battle.net sites and account management down for maintenance due to patch 4.2 ?

I would but for some reason the PRTSC button my lap top keyboard isn't working. Its End + PRTSC and just makes the page scroll DX

http://i.imgur.com/ggFIs.png

not sure how it'll help but there ya are.

Ditto for me, too. First attempt, given 503. I was worried I might've gotten banned, but then realized you are told you are banned if you are banned.

Looks like a problem with the login system if so many people are getting hit with the same error. It'll probably be fixed by morning.

I admit, for a while I thought some hacker was trying to brute force the authenticator or something...
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, from the sources and information I've gotten

Since this is a patch and such. there servers are quite overload and are wonky at the moment mainly there webside of account management and such

So lets see.... I'll suggest the whole waiting for a bit until things have calmed down if things continue to persist I'll continue to look through this

Forgive me everyone

The login servers are quite... well you know rusty!

I think aged would be a better term xD lol I don't remember them ever being upgraded. Maintained yes, but not upgrade xD

Well hopefully they're up and running properly sometime tomorrow so I can get my WoW fix >

Finally got in :3 thanks for your help Resentful!

You can still log into the game .. just not the forums or your account page

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oom View Post
    Finally got in :3 thanks for your help Resentful!
    Your welcome forgive me on the first post!

Nooooo problem! And I was having trouble with my account :3 not getting in the game. I got into the game fine but I forgot to reinstall the copies of my old addon and wtf folders xD *does so now*

Edit: I updated my addons already too >.> lol yesterday...I just hope they're all 4.2 compatible